• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

8227l YT9213A brick when upgrade

Search This thread

Fanciak

Mar 22, 2021
Hi everyone, today I wanted to update my radio using the SP Flash Tool with instructions on this topic (https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/rom-firmware-brick-recovery-for-7-android-head-unit -ac8227l-yt9217-yt9218-1-16gb.3931863 /) I installed drivers, software, launched the program, pressed download and the computer did not detect my radio, I also tried on the other computer - it did not detect either, the radio settings were fine, other things apart from the computer it detected. I read about the connection of two pins on the radio motherboard, connected them, but it still has not been detected in the computer. The next step in this topic was: In file path select "user", in begin address put 0x0, In Region select the partition named "EMMC_USER". Hit Write memory. I couldn't find the "user" file so I chose "userdata" from the firmware folder, moved the cables and the computer detected it, uploaded the "userdata" file and since then the radio is black, but nothing is displayed. Connecting two jumpers does not work anymore, because I tried to connect them and accidentally touch some other jumper, something broke and after disconnecting the radio from the 12V power supply, and connecting 5V to the computer via USB, the radio lights up slightly, while wanting to connect the pendrive to the radio does not detect (does not light up), i.e. works in some other mode. Can it still be saved? Have I broken my radio? I am asking for quick help and advice, what jumpers should I connect, how to reverse it? I'm now without a radio, help me

1618075470610.png

Fanciak

Mar 22, 2021
To repair a bricked radio, I should upload the files BOOT_1 and BOOT_2, but the radio does not respond to connecting to the computer, neither normally nor by touching two jumpers. What to do? Please help.

Attachments

• 1618128991505.png
    1618128991505.png
    829.7 KB · Views: 36
Last edited: