8227L YT9216BJ Head Unit

Search This thread

ExtremeMOD

Aug 14, 2020
London
extrememod.co.uk
Hi there, I have this Seicane 9 inch android HU. Would like to double check if it's possible to use your ROM on it and if its compatible. Also, would it be possible to install the ROM on the HU while it's in the car but just disconnect the battery itself so theres no power going to the headunit while in the flashing process with only the USB connector being plugged in to the laptop? Many thanks! Attached are the screenshots:

Yes you can install our Android 8 software package. Link is in my signature.

It is highly recommended to connect your head unit on your desktop as the installation and configuration will take many hours and you need access to easily start and shut down your head unit.

Reactions: XamHiangGuai

XamHiangGuai

Aug 17, 2018
Yes you can install our Android 8 software package. Link is in my signature.

It is highly recommended to connect your head unit on your desktop as the installation and configuration will take many hours and you need access to easily start and shut down your head unit.

Gotcha. I'll give it a shot tomorrow and I have already downloaded your ROMS. I'll have to yank the HU off the dashboard though and make the backup. Thanks a lot! :)

matteo2

Mar 12, 2011
Hi all, can I use Android Auto connecting my smartphone? I prefer it instead of flashing a modded rom.

javmen72

Mar 2, 2023
Hello, I have problems with my yt9216bj, it doesn't work, when it turns on the android symbol appears and nothing else, it turns off and does the same thing... how do I do a factory reset? or how do i install a new android from usb

javmen72

Mar 2, 2023
Hello, I have problems with my yt9216bj, it doesn't work, when it turns on the android symbol appears and nothing else, it turns off and does the same thing... how do I do a factory reset? or how do i install a new android from usb
20230302_174206.jpg
20230302_174216.jpg

Top Liked Posts