8T Android 13 factory reset issues - WiFi

Search This thread

zour1el

Jan 7, 2014
OnePlus 8T
Hey all,
I upgraded to 13 when it was released in the US... Oddly no issues. 5 days ago I did a factory reset on the device now the issues start.... I can connect to WiFi outside of enterprise (home network, hotspots etc...) without issues, Enterprise wifi is a totally different story.... The system i am trying to connect to is PEAP MSVCHAPv2...

On the device it gives me a Timed out on the log server for wifi im getting
TLS Handshake failed in SSL_read with error:14094412:SSL routines:ssl3_read_bytes:sslv3 alert bad certificate
eap-tls: Error in establishing TLS session

Reset all of the network connects re-reset to factory and installed the cert from the wireless.... still no luck.. any ideas?

R0B3RTF1SH3R

I had a weird issue where after upgrading I couldn't click next, after selecting start(welcome screen) and gets stuck in a boot loop when I press screen touches excessively.. or left idle for 30 seconds. Had to factory reset, I couldn't find a way to clear cache as I don't think it's dalvik. Isn't it art?

Anyway. Annoying bug.

Rootk1t

Jun 2, 2013
I had a weird issue where after upgrading I couldn't click next, after selecting start(welcome screen) and gets stuck in a boot loop when I press screen touches excessively.. or left idle for 30 seconds. Had to factory reset, I couldn't find a way to clear cache as I don't think it's dalvik. Isn't it art?
Since OOS12 oneplus removed option to clear cache in stock recovery.