[9.0.0_r44][GSI] Omnirom [ARM64/32-A/AB][Unofficial][15-07-2019]

Search This thread

king1990

Oct 13, 2012
It's smoothiest rom from all GSI rom at least for my j6. It's very fast and buttery smooth.
But how can I have brighter active dispaly since out of pocket and wave to wake aod is very dimmed.
In your april build of Liquid Remix they were very bright.
Omni is an amazing ROM , for aod issue I think its a device specific issue , in liquid the dev might hard coded the aod values for everyone while in Omni they did not do so

i installed arm32_binder64 build on my Galaxy A6 plus, and it booted but nothing displayed
i have magisk installed
log: https://del.dog/ufajunitut.coffeescript
i saw the boot animation, and when the boot animation ended, black screen displayed and it does nothing more
but power button works, it isn't freezed
strange that eu.chainfire.opendelta is keep crashing , try kill it or uninstall it using adb

flashed it few minutes ago, and system UI keep crashing from the first boot on my Lenovo S5
logs ? try dirty flashing it over phh aosp

This is the best GSI for me so far, this GSI is very smooth in my device and the battery life is excellent (almost 2 times longer than stock firmware).
I haven't found any problems or bugs for 3 days of dialy use.
Thankyou very much for your hard work

Galaxy A8 2018 with ARM64-A (11-05-2019 update) and Pico GApps
you are welcome :good:

Bluetooth keep crashing and media and some other stuff , when I connect to WiFi it works for few seconds and then stops working
I have s9+

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

Which gcam mods ? Gcam doesn't work for me on any gsi roms

try using endurance GSI kernel , could solve your issues

Reactions: ferdyroyen

Akhayev

Nov 9, 2013
OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus 8T
Omni is an amazing ROM , for aod issue I think its a device specific issue , in liquid the dev might hard coded the aod values for everyone while in Omni they did not do so

strange that eu.chainfire.opendelta is keep crashing , try kill it or uninstall it using adb

I did use it , and I flashed many different versions but still the same issues

qwek

May 5, 2018
system ui crashing, black screen after booting, only can power off and reboot. i use max pro m1 vendor+boot from 8.1 oreo official firmware from asus

tmvkrpxl0

Jul 5, 2018
daejeon

i think nfc and system ui is also crashing

mindlery

May 1, 2018
Calgary
Wow. This is a real nice piece of work. Plenty of options and without the ability to over customize and find yourself in tweak rehab. That's what xposed is for. Safety net and tweak-aholics. That's pretty much all of us.
It's getting pretty darn close to using one of these and never looking back. I think that'll happen long before i find a launcher that can actually be completely search bar free and have folders in the app drawer... with no ads.
This would be my choice out of all GSI's so far. The theming (without using the names haha) is very well done.

Papito96

Sep 1, 2018
Nairobi
Hi...i flashed this gsi on my infinix x572 running oreo ..kernel 3.18.79+... But it boots into bootloader instead of system...it supports project treble...any assistance would be greatly appreciated

RKBD

Jun 20, 2016
koszalin
Im not sure that it does, im talking about recording your own phrase you can say to unlock the phone and complete tasks/searches etc?
no and won't be ever possible. google confirmed that won't happen anytime soon because that will drain battery and won't be that perfect as "okay google "

GeeAyeZee

May 18, 2014
adelaide
no and won't be ever possible. google confirmed that won't happen anytime soon because that will drain battery and won't be that perfect as "okay google "

Well it is possible because ive done it already with apps like open mic+ and tasker but i heard some roms have provisions built in to them for such things

rajaumarfarooq

Jan 10, 2010
Rawalpindi
great gsi works fine
but has one problem
the signal strength indicator for gsm is not correct
is there any way to fix that
attached pic can be seen as signal indicator is weak

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190530-000639.png
    Screenshot_20190530-000639.png
    9.3 KB · Views: 397

RUNNER75

Apr 24, 2013
A small consultation:
Because most rom gsi do not include Gapps?

In my case my phone does not have TWRP or Root (there is no Root method) and the only one to install is Fastboot, therefore I can not install the Gapps package, I can not install the Apk because it gives an error and closes the application.

So I can only use GSI that already includes the Gapps :(

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone