• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[9.0][GSI]LiquidRemix[v10.0][UNOFFICIAL][2019-4-17][ARM64-A/AB]

Search This thread

king1990

Oct 13, 2012
askT2Y7.png

cw8dKEK.png

Welcome to LIQUID REMIX! Liquid Remix is a New age mix of all the best ROMs of today with added essence from the older days. Android 9.0 project based from the old lead dev of Liquid smooth, Liquid0624, along with VenkatVV, and community contributors! All features are open source and will stay that way as the community is the most important thing to our project!.

oASCEIU.png

Code:
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */
While our ROMs and kernels are tested prior to release for stability, to help prevent any major problems, the following is just a disclosure. Using any rooted features, ROMs or modifications, is at your own risk. We are not to be held responsible for any damages that may be encountered or any warranties voided by rooting a device etc...

rfQlBVv.png

ARM64-A-ONLY-NO GAPPS
ARM64-AB-NO GAPPS
ARM-A-ONLY-NO GAPPS
ARM32-BINDER64-NO GAPPS
Open Gapps - Download Open Gapps[/SIZE]

DywN3RR.png

Recommended Clean Flash:
extract .rar file and flash the system.img in system partition then reboot if booted reboot to recovery and factory reset then flash gapps

Md3wtO5.png

ROM - LiquidRemix

EZUbgNl.png

Phh (for his work in treble)
Google (For AOSP)
Lineage OS (Rom Base)
And all other Open Source Developers,Teams and Organisations

Last edited:

king1990

Oct 13, 2012
if you have Xiaomi device , search XDA for a method to boot GSI.
also try custom kernel with permissive SElinux

Got it booting on essential ph-1 with January firmware. No fingerprint scanner option for security.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
Try reboot then factory reset if it did not work. Try another vendor (Oreo)

Will it boot on Huawei?
Highly unlikely, is there any new GSI that did boot for you ?

Reactions: steven360

DarthVader

Jan 27, 2018
Lahore
OnePlus 6T
if you have Xiaomi device , search XDA for a method to boot GSI.
also try custom kernel with permissive SElinux

Try reboot then factory reset if it did not work. Try another vendor (Oreo)

Highly unlikely, is there any new GSI that did boot for you ?

Dirty Unicorns 13. The test GSI boots successfully. Also do all the OpenKirin GSI and Decendant. The only ones not booting that I tried are Pixel Experience, PixelDust and Havoc.

Reactions: spoonymoon

king1990

Oct 13, 2012
Dirty Unicorns 13. The test GSI boots successfully. Also do all the OpenKirin GSI and Decendant. The only ones not booting that I tried are Pixel Experience, PixelDust and Havoc.

The latest Phhusson treble rom boots fine

Razer Phone, not booting. The latest 01/08 phh-treble boots without any problem.

When all of you booted the working GSI what was the SElinux type ?

eremitein

May 16, 2017
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
not booting on xiaomi mi a2 lite, sadly..

black screen and loop to bootloader always

stock oreo boot + /vendor is a base (phh-treble boot ok),
data formatted,
permissive on,
noroot

what may be a problem?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    askT2Y7.png

cw8dKEK.png

Welcome to LIQUID REMIX! Liquid Remix is a New age mix of all the best ROMs of today with added essence from the older days. Android 9.0 project based from the old lead dev of Liquid smooth, Liquid0624, along with VenkatVV, and community contributors! All features are open source and will stay that way as the community is the most important thing to our project!.

oASCEIU.png

Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */
    While our ROMs and kernels are tested prior to release for stability, to help prevent any major problems, the following is just a disclosure. Using any rooted features, ROMs or modifications, is at your own risk. We are not to be held responsible for any damages that may be encountered or any warranties voided by rooting a device etc...

rfQlBVv.png

ARM64-A-ONLY-NO GAPPS
    ARM64-AB-NO GAPPS
    ARM-A-ONLY-NO GAPPS
    ARM32-BINDER64-NO GAPPS
    Open Gapps - Download Open Gapps[/SIZE]

DywN3RR.png

Recommended Clean Flash:
    extract .rar file and flash the system.img in system partition then reboot if booted reboot to recovery and factory reset then flash gapps

Md3wtO5.png

ROM - LiquidRemix

EZUbgNl.png

Phh (for his work in treble)
    Google (For AOSP)
    Lineage OS (Rom Base)
    And all other Open Source Developers,Teams and Organisations
    You can download two compilations of each ab and aonly versions of LiquidRemix for Treble.
    You can dirty flash, although clean flash is always advisable. Take care of uninstalling Magisk, booting the phone, booting into TWRP again to dirty flash.
    I'll enjoy your feedback.

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=291600
    Just to let you know that further versions of LiquidRemix seem to be working as well.
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=291600
    Builds updated to latest Liquid & Phh sources
    added arm a & binder 64 builds
    check the op for download

Note : this will be the last build from me for liquid GSI because I have other projects in my mind, one of them keep building Omni GSI which should follow next.
    if anyone is willing to takeover building liquid GSI feel free to do so.
    but why you post your rom builds before liquid dev make his builds public?

maybe you don't want competition with another person, who made job better then you?)

anyway, sources is open. and anybody have a opportunity for building and sharing rom. please, don't bully people:laugh:
    What are you talking about ?! What a nonsense ! Do you think I get any benefit building GSI ?! Im doing this for fun , Im not in a competition with anyone.
    I explained it many times , the sources were being updated and his build might be missing some important fixes , when liquid dev publish his builds I knew the sources are ready and does not have major problem and that how I made my builds.
    I simply did not want anyone to have a problem with the build.
    Just build whatever you want , I wont say anything again