[9.0][GSI] PixelExperience P - UNOFFICIAL

Search This thread
Mar 30, 2019
Hey there,
I've been searching the web for any custom ROM support for the Umidigi F1 and I haven't found any. The stock ROM that comes with this device is so poorly optimised that it doesn't keep apps in memory. It tends to keep relaunching an app whenever I leave the app to do something else or I just minimize it ( it even closes my music apps too). I'd be really happy and very appreciative if someone can help with a stable and working custom ROM for the Umidigi F1, as it is a great device with great hardware and project treble support and it even supports the HAL2 camera support that will enable it run GCam. Thank you in anticipation!

AlbionHazy

May 8, 2019
Impossible to find the ROM in recovery

Hello,

Thanks for this ROM.
I put the system.img in the Share Internal Storage of the Mi8SE but I can't find it when trying to Install / Install image when in recovery mod.
Any advice ?

Thanks !

Reactions: aIecxs

Akhayev

Nov 9, 2013
OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus 8T
Does anyone know why the icones on notification pannel goes very close to each other when u change the dpi ? On this ROM and on AEX ROM too

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190510-151924_Quickstep.jpg
    Screenshot_20190510-151924_Quickstep.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 492

Mohammed779

Dec 28, 2012
Does anyone know why the icones on notification pannel goes very close to each other when u change the dpi ? On this ROM and on AEX ROM too
It's because of status bar padding, if you reduce that to 0, icons won't be close to each other. Unfortunately AEX decided to keep those linked together instead of a slider for each like havoc.

First_BlooD

Sep 4, 2018
the new one still booting(1hrs)
Mi Pad4 , using arter97 vendor and kernel.
0324 boot done. :(
how can i do this? ......

redownload and flash it.
TWRP say Failed to mount /system (invalid argument)
haaaa........

Last edited:

haakufurou

Mar 5, 2019
Caloocan
It seems that there is an issue with Fingerprint on Exynos-powered devices. Using a Galaxy J7 Pro (SM-J730G) with unofficial Treble support.
This is fixed with a Vendor patch.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone