[9.0][GSI] PixelExperience P - UNOFFICIAL

Search This thread

terryeah

Apr 14, 2012
Brisbane
I'm not being able to receive mobile network connection at all. Does anyone know a solution or anyone experienced the same issue?

Installed this GSI on a Samsung Galaxy Note8, SM-N950F.

HijoProdigo

Using the 2019-08-24 build of this GSI on 8" Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 (Wi-Fi). The following problems exist:

5 GHz WiFi is absent. 2.4 GHz is fine.
Difficulty writing to SD card.
Hmm, funny. Using same build on same tablet. Confirmed 5Ghz wifi works great, on it now. Also using SD card like crazy, no issues. I haven't done any modifying, and loving the ROM.

¥DarkWolf¥

Mar 3, 2015
it asks for a password, and if i write anything it shows: Encyption unsuccesful
What should i do?
(i just flashed project treble for my xperia xz, wiped data, cache and dalvik and formatted data, then flashed system img through fastboot)

May 5, 2016
How do you know he doesn't care?
Did he tell you himself... or did you read his mind?
Well for one have u seen the last update date, paid or not, consistently is what people look for. E.g. the floyd rom, he isn't getting paid, yet he tries to keep the rom up to day even though it's still a work in progress. Moral of the story, consistency, if not at least post a reason for no updates.

ROO3VER

Feb 12, 2015
Antwerp
Well for one have u seen the last update date, paid or not, consistently is what people look for. E.g. the floyd rom, he isn't getting paid, yet he tries to keep the rom up to day even though it's still a work in progress. Moral of the story, consistency, if not at least post a reason for no updates.

So you benefit from the work someone is doing in their spare time, without being paid for and if they're late with your weekly update they should give you a reason why???
Are you joking???

Reactions: alusher

qwek

May 5, 2018
no keyboard i dont have a access to the pc when i say "simple keyboard github" it write "symbol keyboard tube" lol -_-

Izlud

Feb 21, 2018
Installed on mi mix 3 5G.

Very fast and stable.

CTS profile do not pass and G pay does not work. Any ideas ?

Last edited:

stj5x

Mar 24, 2019
Hi, which rom I schould be download from github.com/EnesSastim/Downloads/releases a64 arm64 ab or a? U12+

nealed

Mar 31, 2007
Eloise
How many minutes does it take to boot up for the first time? I just couldn't wait hehehe

That will depend greatly on your phone, its processor, RAM etc. but could be 2-10 minutes. If you just cant wait, maybe you don't have the required patience for ROM flashing / testing / getting GSI up and running in a satisfactory way. Ask yourself what you are trying to achieve, let us know, provide details of what you have done and what phone you are doing it on and someone might be able to help.

Why hasn't anyone tried PE version Q?

I tried this on my Note 10+ (N975F) exynos. A bit the same as phhusson's Quack Phh-Treble GSI, but after a clean install in this ROM no working fingerprint for my device. It works in phusson's. I like the Pixel launcher more and also the better modern looking Google searchbox. When there is a fix for the fingerprint sensor, it can be my default rom. Bluetooth in-call audio also not working, the same as in phusson's and other ones.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Android-Pie.jpg

PixelExperience P GSI

What is this?
    An AOSP based ROM, with gapps included, and all Pixel stuffs (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation).

Based on Android 9.0

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

Download!

THIS ROM IS UNOFFICIAL, DON'T SPAM PIXEL EXPERIENCE!
    VoLTE Not Working

Join My Telegram Group

How to install
    Extract the image
    Fastboot: Issue command in adb directory:
    fastboot flash system <imagedir>
    TWRP: Install > Install image > Choose image file > Flash to system

Donate
    Donate phhusson
    Donate PE
    Donate ME (EnesSastim)

Translation
    Help with project translation

Thank you so much for ur work... Will definitely try this... ??
    Updated Aonly and Uploaded AB