[9.0][OFFICIAL]Resurrection Remix v7.0.2 [POTTER][18-09]

Search This thread

Vicrol123

Jan 11, 2014
Is it indeed good for 2/32? I have a good thing going with the Kraken build but if the RR is working good long-term...that'd be nice if I could go back but this time just with pico or nano.

If you want to stay long term stay in kraken, if you want customization try AEX.

RR is beautiful but after install all the apps (mail, multimedia, and a couple of games) start to delay the loading of Google keyboard even with picogapps.

But give a try... Perhaps with the software and use you give it will work wonderfully.

Cheers!

atrain2324

Nov 8, 2013
Chicago
www.musiqtone.com
If you want to stay long term stay in kraken, if you want customization try AEX.

RR is beautiful but after install all the apps (mail, multimedia, and a couple of games) start to delay the loading of Google keyboard even with picogapps.

But give a try... Perhaps with the software and use you give it will work wonderfully.

Cheers!

Really? Looking like I'm leaning on Kraken, where I'm currently on the first build, haven't tried the new build but I read it's a clean flash bc of kernel change. But RR, I really would like to go back and get the customization I miss. On Kraken, I pared down to 104 user apps (on Stock Oreo, had around 160), changed the LMK settings significantly so it calmed down a bit (and killed empty apps at a faster clip), installed L Speed to toggle OOM Killer, trim partitions for lags every 4 hours and other small optimizations. I might try that on RR this weekend.

noExpertHere

May 15, 2019
Camera works fine for me. I'm still on May 14, haven't done the June 8th yet. Will update to that in a couple of days.

I went ahead and upgraded to the May 15 version. This version worked for me. No random reboots and the camera worked flawlessly. I did a clean install and wiped everything. The up time now is almost 13 days and it has been very stable.

From what I can tell from others, RR is great but maybe depending on exactly what you have on the phone, you might run into issues. I tried three different versions and the May 14 version worked for me. Others have better luck with other versions.

All in all, I am very happy with it and I keep making people jealous of the cool customization that I have. And it runs very fast for such an old phone!

crossfire127

Jun 15, 2019
Locked out of phone

Flashed the rom and micro gapps as shown in the instructions and upon reboot was given a message to enter pin to boot, without setting up any. The typical solution is to format data in TWRP, but I can only access TWRP from sdk through Powershell, any ideas what to do?

twasbrillig12

Oct 22, 2012
Anyone else have bad idle battery drain on the June 8 update? It was dropping from 97% at night to 80% the next morning. When I checked battery stats nothing showed up as a hog so I'm not sure where the issue is. I reverted to my backup before the update and the battery life was back to normal, only minimal drain during idle.

G

GuestD2475

my phone does not recognize my earphone, the bottoms works, but not the earphones itself, what could it be?
edit: it solved, i just did the factory reset.

Last edited:

rollincoal33td

Nov 28, 2016
Hi guys, I flashed the rom and it's fantastic, but I have a problem with opening recents. When I was on stock, I used the fingerprint Moto actions (swipe left, swipe right) to navigate instead of the navbar. On this rom the fingerprint is recognized, but when I swipe right to open recents, even if it's set to go to recents the phone goes to the last app. A funny behavior is that if I set the swipe right gesture to Last app sometimes it opens recents. Tried disabling fp gestures and re-enable, navbar seems to work fine. Also, the phone loses signal randomly and recovers it after a couple of minutes. Rebooting doesn't make the process any faster. Are there any fixes? Thanks
Edit: I have a xt1685

jockovonred

Feb 26, 2011
changelog?

The link from https://resurrectionremix.com/ to the release notes URL goes to https://plus.google.com/u/2/+ResurrectionRemixofficial/posts/8mLfQNqPXEp.
Since Google+ is no longer available, where is the changelog to view?

I see the latest release on https://get.resurrectionremix.com/?dir=potter is:
RR-P-v7.0.2-20190712-potter-Official.zip
646.52MB
2019-07-12 11:16:35

Checking the file, no changelog is included.
I don't see a changelog in GitHub or https://get.resurrectionremix.com.

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

Does anyone else have an issue where the phone reboots randomly and the torch/flashlight no longer functions until another reboot is performed?

RedDedTedd

Aug 2, 2019
Decryption Unsuccessful....?

Having trouble with this. I never had encryption enabled before, but after installing this ROM it starts to load the OS and then an error screen.

Across the top in bold green it says "Decryption Unsuccessful".

Below that it says "The password you entered is correct, but unfortunately your data is corrupt. To resume using your phone, you need to perform a factory reset. When you set up your phone after the reset, you'll have an opportunity to restore any data that was backed up to your google account."

I tried a factory reset, still getting the same error. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

anishpratheepan

Dec 10, 2016
OnePlus 3T
Moto G5 Plus
Having trouble with this. I never had encryption enabled before, but after installing this ROM it starts to load the OS and then an error screen.

Across the top in bold green it says "Decryption Unsuccessful".

Below that it says "The password you entered is correct, but unfortunately your data is corrupt. To resume using your phone, you need to perform a factory reset. When you set up your phone after the reset, you'll have an opportunity to restore any data that was backed up to your google account."

I tried a factory reset, still getting the same error. Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Try formatting the internal storage

G

GuestD2475

Can someone help me?? my wifi keep turning off when the screen goes off, someone said that i need to flash stock oreo or something but didn't work for me. I'm using 20190514 build.

tsunamigamer

Jul 3, 2019
No root access

I flashed this rom and Magisk in one go. On boot, there was no root access seen and Magisk Manager showed that no Magisk was installed. On checking 'Trust' in System Setting>Security>Trust, I saw that root access was disabled with no way to enable it. Pls provide a fix for this.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    rrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix P

Code:
    [SIZE="4"]/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */[/SIZE]

rrabout.png

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome
    combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!
    Special thanks to the LineageOS team, Omni team, SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

rrinstall.png

Make sure you have a custom recovery installed(TWRP is the preferred recovery)
    Download the latest Resurrection Remix Rom & the latest GApps package
    Boot into recovery
    Perform a FULL factory wipe and wipe/system and dalvik cache as a precaution
    Flash ResurrectionRemix Rom
    Flash Google Apps package(Optional)
    Flash Magisk Root(Optional)
    First boot may take up to 10 minutes.

rrdownload.png

ROM Download
    GApps

rrsource.png

Resurrection Remix Source
    Device Source
    Kernel Source
    Vendor Source

rrthanks.png

XDA Developers
    LineageOs Team
    Omni Team
    And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users

rrbugs.png

If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you, Team Resurrection Remix and me quite some time.

Download the MatLog app from the Play Store.
    After downloading the MatLog app, go to the app settings, and change the log level to Debug.
    Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving. As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into MatLog and stop the log recording.
    Copy and paste the entire log either to Hastebin or Pastebin
    Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the thread with a brief description of the error.

XDA:DevDB Information
    Resurrection Remix for Moto G5 Plus, ROM for the Moto G5 Plus

Contributors
    GtrCraft, vache
    Source Code: https://github.com/ResurrectionRemix

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader, Latest TWRP Recovery
    Based On: AOSP, Lineage

Version Information

Created 2019-02-21
    Last Updated 2019-09-18
    7.0.1 Update:
    https://get.resurrectionremix.com/potter/RR-P-v7.0.1-20190309-potter-Official.zip

Changelog:
    New Translations
    March Security Patch
    Updates From LOS
    Custom Rounded Corner and Padding preferences
    Fix Broken Charging Current
    OneHand Mode
    DiracSoundFX Support
    Charging only AOD
    VolumeDialog and PowerDialog multiple animatons fix
    LockScreen Bottom Shortcuts Fix
    Keyguard Font Issue Fix
    Live Volume Steps
    Kill app button for Notifications
    WifiScreen Fix
    StatusBar NFC Icon
    Power/Reboot Menu Transparency
    QuickStatus Menu Transparency
    ExpandedDesktop StatusBar And NavBar issue Fixed
    ATTENTION

I have moved to Stock Oreo Firmware base so you will have to flash Stock Oreo first and then move to RR or else Fingerprint and NFC will not work
    TWRP Flashable Stock Oreo rom
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/g5...o-twrp-flashable-stock-builds-coming-t3830482

For those who can not move to Full Stock Oreo and just want Fingerprint working, you can flash this:
    Update to Oreo Firmware's FP firmware
    Size: 582KB
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=1322778262904029635

To downgrade to Nougat firmware for older roms, you can flash this :
    Downgrade to Nougat's FP firmware
    Size: 467.8KB
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=1322778262904029634
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android