[9.0][OFFICIAL]Resurrection Remix v7.0.2 [POTTER][18-09]

Search This thread

Digvijay yadav

Apr 1, 2016
vadodara
Still have some bugs, lags

Using this ROM for almost 4 days and noticed lags, frame drops and app crash, RR stats should be removed,if i make any change it gets back back after i restart my device, it should need more modifications and tweaks for smooth experience.FM is also not working which is working in other Custom ROMS.

Using this ROM for almost 4 days and noticed lags, frame drops and app crash, RR stats should be removed,if i make any change it gets back back after i restart my device, it should need more modifications and tweaks for smooth experience.FM is also not working which is working in other Custom ROMS.

I refreshed my device today. I was having random restarts and it was time.

Here's what I did:
1. backed up everything (file copy entire Internal Storage, Titanium Backup, TWRP Nandroid)
2. wiped Dalvik Cache, System, Cache, Data and Internal Storage
3. restarted to recovery
4. copied files to install (potter-twrp-flashable-OPSS28.85-17-6-2-aroma, RR-P-v7.0.2-20190812-potter-Official, open_gapps-arm64-9.0-nano-20190911, Magisk-v19.3), placed in TWRP folder
5. installed potter-twrp-flashable-OPSS28.85-17-6-2-aroma, wiped Dalvik Cache and Cache, rebooted to recovery
6. installed RR-P-v7.0.2-20190812-potter-Official, wiped Dalvik Cache and Cache, rebooted to recovery
7. installed open_gapps-arm64-9.0-nano-20190911, wiped Dalvik Cache and Cache, rebooted to recovery
8. booted into System, *only* setup Account to connect to Google (no other changes made), rebooted to recovery
9. installed Magisk-v19.3, wiped Dalvik Cache and Cache, rebooted in System
10. verified Magisk exists, rebooted to System
11. installed Titanium Backup from Play Store, rebooted to System (had issues using TWRP from prior install yesterday so opted today for this route)
12. began setting up apps via Titanium restore

So far my phone is appearing stable. Are the steps above overkill? Perhaps but everything is good right now with no random reboots.

IamRage7

Mar 6, 2016
Pune
Moto G5 Plus
Redmi K20 Pro
Feedback for media scanning

Don't know why but whenever i reboot my device, my ringtones and playlists gets disrupted. Why doesn't it stay the way it was before the reboot. :( + Sometimes fingerprint doesn't work to wake device up and the 3rd button on the nav bar (recent app view)too doesn't work sometimes.

Last edited:

roydhritiman

Aug 28, 2016
Moto G5 Plus
Just installed 7.0.2 last night. Everything's working fine, except for the audio output on my speaker and headphones. The audio cracks at the highest volume. This happened on Pixel Experience ROM as well.

This is only happening on music apps like Play music and Spotify. Apps like YouTube are fine.

Can anyone help me out here? Thank you :)

e23eba

Jun 17, 2016
Realme X2
Huawei P50 Pro
I have a problem, unable to activate the 2nd SIM card. Screenshot_20190920-081539_Settings.jpg

Sent from my XT1685 using Tapatalk

Marcelo lucas

Jul 23, 2014
Good night friends, I first want to say that love Tim is the best without a doubt, but after years of using bug appeared , when I enter the application settings either and try to turn off mobile data or me and wi-fi the settings close suddenly, someone has this bug too
Estou usando ; RR-P-v7.0.2-20190918

Last edited:

ossan2323

Jan 15, 2018
Tokyo
Wi-Fi hotspot problem.

I have a problem of Wi-Fi hotspot. When I set the AP Band of 5.0GHz Band, and Wi-Fi hotspot swich on, it appeared error. Please check pictures. When I set the AP Band of 2.4GHz Band, it doesn't have same problem.
Will this issue be resolved? 

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    75.7 KB · Views: 298
  • 2.png
    2.png
    80.6 KB · Views: 297
Last edited:

sab_vab

Mar 13, 2019
I am using google camera 5.1.011.170395186 on RR since March. It has worked flawlessly even after all the updates. I tried few of the newer versions of the google camera app but none of them worked.
Does anyone know any recent version/newer version than the one I am using of google camera app which works well on RR? Thanks in advance. ?
Also version of moto cam/cam 2 if anyone is using.

cllewis1

Sep 2, 2012
Only issue I am experiencing after using RR for a couple of days (dirty-flashed it over ArrowOS) is with Google Camera or Moto Camera - I don't have the option to have these camera apps save directly to my microSD card. But, the cyanogen camera app does have this option. Any idea how to solve this one?

stevejohnson42

Dec 7, 2013
Aiken, South Carolina
Only issue I am experiencing after using RR for a couple of days (dirty-flashed it over ArrowOS) is with Google Camera or Moto Camera - I don't have the option to have these camera apps save directly to my microSD card. But, the cyanogen camera app does have this option. Any idea how to solve this one?

would start with a clean flash

Reactions: nathanielsametz

Dev_uday

Nov 6, 2016
Often I recieve a call my screen goes blank and I am not able to answer the call . Also when dialling out my screen goes blank after pressing dial . As a result I am not able to put the call to loud speaker or use any other in call options . Can some please help me how to fix the issue . (I know work around to use Power Button to end calls and Volume to answer calls however that does not suite me as I ended up answering few calls which i did not wanted while mobile in my pocket ).

nathanielsametz

Apr 18, 2011
Melbourne
Often I recieve a call my screen goes blank and I am not able to answer the call . Also when dialling out my screen goes blank after pressing dial . As a result I am not able to put the call to loud speaker or use any other in call options . Can some please help me how to fix the issue . (I know work around to use Power Button to end calls and Volume to answer calls however that does not suite me as I ended up answering few calls which i did not wanted while mobile in my pocket ).

I am having no such issues with this build... Did you do a clean flash ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    rrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix P

Code:
    [SIZE="4"]/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */[/SIZE]

rrabout.png

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome
    combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!
    Special thanks to the LineageOS team, Omni team, SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

rrinstall.png

Make sure you have a custom recovery installed(TWRP is the preferred recovery)
    Download the latest Resurrection Remix Rom & the latest GApps package
    Boot into recovery
    Perform a FULL factory wipe and wipe/system and dalvik cache as a precaution
    Flash ResurrectionRemix Rom
    Flash Google Apps package(Optional)
    Flash Magisk Root(Optional)
    First boot may take up to 10 minutes.

rrdownload.png

ROM Download
    GApps

rrsource.png

Resurrection Remix Source
    Device Source
    Kernel Source
    Vendor Source

rrthanks.png

XDA Developers
    LineageOs Team
    Omni Team
    And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users

rrbugs.png

If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you, Team Resurrection Remix and me quite some time.

Download the MatLog app from the Play Store.
    After downloading the MatLog app, go to the app settings, and change the log level to Debug.
    Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving. As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into MatLog and stop the log recording.
    Copy and paste the entire log either to Hastebin or Pastebin
    Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the thread with a brief description of the error.

XDA:DevDB Information
    Resurrection Remix for Moto G5 Plus, ROM for the Moto G5 Plus

Contributors
    GtrCraft, vache
    Source Code: https://github.com/ResurrectionRemix

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader, Latest TWRP Recovery
    Based On: AOSP, Lineage

Version Information

Created 2019-02-21
    Last Updated 2019-09-18
    7.0.1 Update:
    https://get.resurrectionremix.com/potter/RR-P-v7.0.1-20190309-potter-Official.zip

Changelog:
    New Translations
    March Security Patch
    Updates From LOS
    Custom Rounded Corner and Padding preferences
    Fix Broken Charging Current
    OneHand Mode
    DiracSoundFX Support
    Charging only AOD
    VolumeDialog and PowerDialog multiple animatons fix
    LockScreen Bottom Shortcuts Fix
    Keyguard Font Issue Fix
    Live Volume Steps
    Kill app button for Notifications
    WifiScreen Fix
    StatusBar NFC Icon
    Power/Reboot Menu Transparency
    QuickStatus Menu Transparency
    ExpandedDesktop StatusBar And NavBar issue Fixed
    ATTENTION

I have moved to Stock Oreo Firmware base so you will have to flash Stock Oreo first and then move to RR or else Fingerprint and NFC will not work
    TWRP Flashable Stock Oreo rom
    https://xdaforums.com/g5-plus/development/oreo-twrp-flashable-stock-builds-coming-t3830482

For those who can not move to Full Stock Oreo and just want Fingerprint working, you can flash this:
    Update to Oreo Firmware's FP firmware
    Size: 582KB
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=1322778262904029635

To downgrade to Nougat firmware for older roms, you can flash this :
    Downgrade to Nougat's FP firmware
    Size: 467.8KB
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=1322778262904029634