• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[9.0][OFFICIAL]Resurrection Remix v7.0.2 [X72x]

Search This thread

AgustinLorenzo

Mar 26, 2018
Alicante
ota.zuk.qnsystem.com
rrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix P

Code:
[SIZE="4"]/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */[/SIZE]

rrabout.png

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome
combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!
Special thanks to the LineageOS team, Omni team, SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

rrinstall.png

Make sure you have a custom recovery installed(TWRP is the preferred recovery)
Download the latest Resurrection Remix Rom & the latest GApps package
Boot into recovery
Perform a FULL factory wipe and wipe/system and dalvik cache as a precaution
Flash ResurrectionRemix Rom
Flash Google Apps package(Optional)
Flash Magisk Root(Optional)
First boot may take up to 10 minutes.

rrdownload.png

ROM Download
GApps

rrsource.png

Resurrection Remix Source
Device Source
Common Source
Kernel Source
Vendor Source

rrthanks.png

XDA Developers
LineageOs Team
Omni Team
And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users

rrbugs.png

If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you, Team Resurrection Remix and me quite some time.

Download the MatLog app from the Play Store.
After downloading the MatLog app, go to the app settings, and change the log level to Debug.
Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving. As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into MatLog and stop the log recording.
Copy and paste the entire log either to Hastebin or Pastebin
Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the thread with a brief description of the error.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Reactions: tsongming

tsongming

Aug 19, 2016
Thanks to all for keeping this Rom alive. Resurrection Remix is living up to its name once again.

Looking forward to seeing the next build.

Last edited:
Reactions: bppjenil

Lethalben

Nov 16, 2017
First shutdown and the phone goes in EDL mode.
After the reboot, look to the battery! I loose more than 25%!?!
Incredible!
If anybody have an explication, you're welcome!

Last edited:

4K2K

May 22, 2015
@AgustinLorenzo
I see that the Live Display is already implemented. Is there a plan to also include Color Profile?
Currently, Lineage is the only Pie rom with that feature and it would be nice to have an another rom that offer correct color display.

First shutdown and the phone goes in EDL mode.
After the reboot, look to the battery! I loose more than 25%!?!
Incredible!
If anybody have an explication, you're welcome!

Did you a normal shutdown? Otherwise it could be because its cold outside. My phone and its battery reacts "allergy" to temperatures below 6-7° celsius. I experienced also a reboot after that in EDL, with an instant battery drain about 20-40%.

Reactions: Lethalben

Lethalben

Nov 16, 2017
Did you a normal shutdown? Otherwise it could be because its cold outside. My phone and its battery reacts "allergy" to temperatures below 6-7° celsius. I experienced also a reboot after that in EDL, with an instant battery drain about 20-40%.

Thanks for your response.
No, it was anormal shutdown.. May be because I work in 3-4 ° cielsus environment during 8 hours!
I will see that this afternoon..
I did not have this with Aosip.

Reactions: Sony make.belive
Thanks for your response.
No, it was anormal shutdown.. May be because I work in 3-4 ° cielsus environment during 8 hours!
I will see that this afternoon..
I did not have this with Aosip.

I'm also aren't on AOSIP, I use AICP.
Batteries, especially lithium-ionen, got big problems with temperature. It is a normal thing to expect such bugs when you're on a custom rom and don't use the stock rom.

Stock rom's got regulations to avoid this anormal shutdowns and are also specially designed to not be harmed.

Reactions: tsongming

tsongming

Aug 19, 2016
I'm also aren't on AOSIP, I use AICP.
Batteries, especially lithium-ionen, got big problems with temperature. It is a normal thing to expect such bugs when you're on a custom rom and don't use the stock rom.

Stock rom's got regulations to avoid this anormal shutdowns and are also specially designed to not be harmed.

That issue seems specific to the current Pie Roms ( It can be avoided by putting the phone in Airplane mode when charging) and under clocking cores ( Lately Pie Roms have been under-clocked by default)

On a completely different note :
Check out these awesome Splash Screen for every Rom ever made for the Le Pro 3 including AICP : https://forum.xda-developers.com/le-pro3/themes/access-to-4dpa-site-files-available-xda-t3832894

They are so gorgeous, I have to share.

lukanz

Nov 10, 2009
Ok, thx for the information. Still waiting for an smooth pie ROM for x722...

add this lines to get ride of some lags in any pie roms!

Code:
# Optimize Pie
ro.sys.fw.dex2oat_thread_count=4
dalvik.vm.boot-dex2oat-threads=8
dalvik.vm.dex2oat-threads=4
dalvik.vm.image-dex2oat-threads=4
dalvik.vm.dex2oat-filter=speed
dalvik.vm.image-dex2oat-filter=speed
# Fix Lag
debug.hwui.renderer=opengl

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    rrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix P

Code:
    [SIZE="4"]/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */[/SIZE]

rrabout.png

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome
    combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!
    Special thanks to the LineageOS team, Omni team, SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

rrinstall.png

Make sure you have a custom recovery installed(TWRP is the preferred recovery)
    Download the latest Resurrection Remix Rom & the latest GApps package
    Boot into recovery
    Perform a FULL factory wipe and wipe/system and dalvik cache as a precaution
    Flash ResurrectionRemix Rom
    Flash Google Apps package(Optional)
    Flash Magisk Root(Optional)
    First boot may take up to 10 minutes.

rrdownload.png

ROM Download
    GApps

rrsource.png

Resurrection Remix Source
    Device Source
    Common Source
    Kernel Source
    Vendor Source

rrthanks.png

XDA Developers
    LineageOs Team
    Omni Team
    And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users

rrbugs.png

If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you, Team Resurrection Remix and me quite some time.

Download the MatLog app from the Play Store.
    After downloading the MatLog app, go to the app settings, and change the log level to Debug.
    Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving. As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into MatLog and stop the log recording.
    Copy and paste the entire log either to Hastebin or Pastebin
    Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the thread with a brief description of the error.

NEW VERSION IS UP AND IS AVAILABLE VIA OTA.

RR-P-v7.0.0-20190304-zl1-Official.zip:

Changelog:

- Framework updates.
    - February security patch.
    - Some updates from LineageOS, included the IR universal for Leeco. Thanks @danielpinto8zz6 for the patch.
    - Droped Leeco IR app. I am now using Mi Remote from the Google Play Store, it works now.
    - Some changes from AICP Tree. Thanks @mosimchah.
    - Droped the EUI perfd.
    - Screencast it's work now.
    - If you were getting lockscreen freezes it should be fixed now, thanks to @ThE_MarD
    - Some minor fixes from @baikalOS-Devices to set cold and cool battery temperatures correctly.
    - Rebased kernel in BlackScreen 6.3
    - SeLinux is now enforcing.
    - Fix to try to improve the quality of call recordings.
    - More changes, check https://get.resurrectionremix.com/zl1/RR-P-v7.0.0-20190304-zl1-Official-changelog.txt for full changelog.
    Hi guys,

In the next few days, we will have the February update, with the latest changes made in the AOSiP version.

Best regards, Agustin

RR-P-v7.0.2-20190609-zl1-Official.zip:

Changelog:

- Framework updates, up to 09 of June
    - June security patch.
    - Some updates from LineageOS:
    - Switched to CAF blobs. Thanks @ThE_MarD @DD3Boh and @dmd79.
    - Switched the Leeco Extras to the LineageOS. Now this option is located in Settings -> System -> Leeco Extras.
    - Delete double option to disable/enable Ambient Display.

- Some updates from AICP:
    - Added back adaptive lmk, this should fix the memory issues that were mentioned before by some users.
    - Switched back to core control instead of msm thermal so the perf stack will work perfectly, thanks to @shivatejapeddi
    - Increase max visible notification icons. Thanks @mosimchah
    - Remove sound trigger, our audio CAF blob don't contain this.

- More changes, check https://get.resurrectionremix.com/zl1/RR-P-v7.0.2-20190609-zl1-Official-changelog.txt for full changelog.

NOTE : I have compiled a new version of MindTheGapps with the latest sources. Link to download

NOTE 2: I have uploaded to my server the application of Leeco for IR for those who want to use it: https://ota.zuk.qnsystem.com/leeco-ir/LetvRemoteControl.apk it's from stock ROM (EUI 5.9.020s). It is not necessary to change SeLinux, or anything just install.

RR-P-v7.0.1-20190319-zl1-Official.zip:

Changelog:

- Framework updates.
    - Fixed the NFC.
    - Some updates from LineageOS.
    - Updated to BS 6.4. Thanks to @mosimchah.
    - More changes, check https://get.resurrectionremix.com/zl1/RR-P-v7.0.1-20190319-zl1-Official-changelog.txt for full changelog.