Moskow
    Google Pixel 4a 5G
    rrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix P

Code:
    [SIZE="4"]/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */[/SIZE]

rrabout.png

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome
    combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!
    Special thanks to, the LineageOS team, Omni team , SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

rrinstall.png

Make sure you have a custom recovery installed(TWRP is the preferred recovery)
    Download the latest Resurrection Remix Rom & the latest GApps package
    Boot into recovery
    Perform a FULL factory wipe and wipe/system and dalvik cache as a precaution
    Flash ResurrectionRemix Rom
    Flash Google Apps package(Optional)
    Flash Magisk Root(Optional)
    First boot may take up to 10 minutes.

rrdownload.png

ROM Download
    GApps

rrsource.png

Resurrection Remix Source
    Device Source
    Kernel Source
    Vendor Source

rrthanks.png

XDA Developers
    LineageOs Team
    Omni Team
    And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users

rrbugs.png

If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you, Team Resurrection Remix and me quite some time.

Download the Catlog app from the Play Store.
    There is also a donate version which you can purchase to show appreciation.
    After downloading the Catlog app, go to the app settings, and change the log level to Debug.
    Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving. As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into Catlog and stop the log recording.
    Copy and paste the entire log either to Hastebin or Pastebin
    Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the thread with a brief description of the error.

Ban9itS

Nov 4, 2014
    City of (S)aints
    Nice... glad to see this one made it's way to MI A2.
    I'll wait for some response, before flashing.

Main questions - What's up with the camera ? Is Gcam working correctly ? Is the stock one included ? If it has its own one - is it any good ?
    Overall smoothness... how is it compared to PE ?

Update:
    F*ck it... I'm flashing... xD
    Update 2: First impression - blazing fast...
    OTG works.
    Customization level - basically GOD.
    Included camera sucks.
    MI A2 Camera - 60PFS recording is not working.
    Gcam Works... testing...
    Double Tap to Sleep/Wake is working.
    Notification Light is not working properly.

Update 3:

Looks like I'm staying... at least for now - everything works for me. And it's faster than PE + more customizations.

Last edited:

@AxL

Dec 2, 2018
    Holy sh*t OP. This is what I have been waiting for. And you are the maintainer, what an awesome thing. Thanks for this. My favorite ROM of all time.

parduscix

Dec 11, 2015
    Closed source...
    You souldnt use this.
    It is not safe.

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

source code is oreo but this is pie.
    IT IS CLOSED SOURCE ****.

nexttjme

Jul 9, 2014
    Hi. Iam on PE rom now. Pls tell me how to mpve to RR :). Im quite excited now :D

Main questions - What's up with the camera ? Is Gcam working correctly ? Is the stock one included ? If it has its own one - is it any good ?

Update:
    OTG works.
    Included camera sucks.
    Gcam Works... testing...

Update 3:

Looks like I'm staying... at least for now - everything works for me. And it's faster than PE + more customizations.

Ban9itS

Nov 4, 2014
    City of (S)aints
    Why it's not safe ? Can somebody explain the risk to me here ? Cause I don't get it.
    Aside from usual risk using any other custom rom.

One thing I can tell for sure - it's not safe for you to use that garbage stock PIE.
    It can damage your nerve system.

Last edited:

Ban9itS

Nov 4, 2014
    City of (S)aints
    Ok, I left for now. Simply because of looks.
    It has outdated "naked stock look" to a lot of stuff that I don't like. (if that makes sense)
    But that's just a personal preference.

Switched back to PE for looks.
    Just because I don't have enough time to make this ROM look like I want to.
    Used it for an evening - everything is fast and smooth AF. Trebuchet launcher sucks tho.
    Otherwise - Great ROM! Thumbs Up from me.

jesan9

Dec 20, 2011
    Venezuela
    i need help :s after flashing this rom, it booted but all my internal storage was corrupted, all folders and files were with names like "AxfThUKngFddS" and tried to go back to stock and now it does not boot and it says that my internal storage es corrupted... i need to recover all my data!!! i have no backup :(

@AxL

Dec 2, 2018
    Ok, I left for now. Simply because of looks.
    It has outdated "naked stock look" to a lot of stuff that I don't like. (if that makes sense)
    But that's just a personal preference.

Switched back to PE for looks.
    Just because I don't have enough time to make this ROM look like I want to.
    Used it for an evening - everything is fast and smooth AF. Trebuchet launcher sucks tho.
    Otherwise - Great ROM! Thumbs Up from me.

Same here. Uninstalled after few hours of use. AOSP Extended is the best so far. Battery friendly and so smooth AF. PE for me drains battery so I will stick for AEX for now even if it is not official yet. Hope it will be official soon.

Reactions: gabe1977

parduscix

Dec 11, 2015
    I am using lineage 16. Battery is very well.
    I think Mi a2 has encryption bug. So I disable encryption.
    If you dont disable encryption Device emmc be slow.

This is my opinion.

hugor671

Dec 8, 2015
    Aveiro
    t.me
    Samsung Galaxy S10e
    i need help :s after flashing this rom, it booted but all my internal storage was corrupted, all folders and files were with names like "AxfThUKngFddS" and tried to go back to stock and now it does not boot and it says that my internal storage es corrupted... i need to recover all my data!!! i have no backup :(
    Did you do a format date before flashing the rom?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      rrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix P

Code:
      [SIZE="4"]/*
       * Your warranty is now void.
       * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
       * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
       * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
       * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
       * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
       */[/SIZE]

rrabout.png

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome
      combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!
      Special thanks to, the LineageOS team, Omni team , SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

rrinstall.png

Make sure you have a custom recovery installed(TWRP is the preferred recovery)
      Download the latest Resurrection Remix Rom & the latest GApps package
      Boot into recovery
      Perform a FULL factory wipe and wipe/system and dalvik cache as a precaution
      Flash ResurrectionRemix Rom
      Flash Google Apps package(Optional)
      Flash Magisk Root(Optional)
      First boot may take up to 10 minutes.

rrdownload.png

ROM Download
      GApps

rrsource.png

Resurrection Remix Source
      Device Source
      Kernel Source
      Vendor Source

rrthanks.png

XDA Developers
      LineageOs Team
      Omni Team
      And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users

rrbugs.png

If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you, Team Resurrection Remix and me quite some time.

Download the Catlog app from the Play Store.
      There is also a donate version which you can purchase to show appreciation.
      After downloading the Catlog app, go to the app settings, and change the log level to Debug.
      Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving. As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into Catlog and stop the log recording.
      Copy and paste the entire log either to Hastebin or Pastebin
      Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the thread with a brief description of the error.

Update:
      OTG works.
      Included camera sucks.
      Gcam Works... testing...

Update 3:

Hi guys, I was trying to give it a shot and I followed the usual procedure TWRP->FLASH ROM. The flashing process actually was good and everything seemed to be right BUT the awful message "os not installed" is always there even if the flashing process went fine. Anybody has any clues? Am I missing something crucial? ATM I'm back on stock, apparently no bootloop problem.

Ps: I'm not new at flashing but I suppose I'm missing something pretty basic like: do I need any particular ROM before flashing?
      Assuming you are still on Stock rom and put ROM file, gapps, magisk and TWRP installer in the internal storage -
      -boot into fastboot
      -know your current boot slot using "fastboot getvar current-slot
      -if your boot slot is B then you'll have to boot TWRP on slot A and vice-versa
      -flash TWRP (not really) "fastboot flash boot_a recovery.img"
      -Set A slot as active "fastboot set_active a" and then hold the volume up button and hit enter on "fastboot reboot" until you see TWRP screen
      -flash the TWRP installer file and reboot to recovery
      -wipe dalvik, system and data (not internal storage) on both slots
      -Set active slot to B and flash the ROM file
      -now you'll have to flash TWRP installer again on the same slot as ROM as the ROM installation has overwritten the previously installed recovery
      -change the slot to A and hit reboot to recovery (might show no OS, ignore it)
      -now don't change slot and flash magisk and gapps (both on slot A) and reboot system

VOILA

Or watch this video:
      It's for Mi A1 but the process is same.

I hope this helps.
      will this build install to the other slot from itself? i just want to update to the newer version :)
      it sais nothing about slot a/b in OP ;(

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk
      Boot into TWRP, don't change the boot slot and flash the ROM update file.
      Now flash TWRP installer and change the boot slot. Now reboot into system.
      That's it.
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone