[9.0][OFFICIAL]Resurrection Remix v7.0 [pme][OTA]

Search This thread

kimush

Jan 14, 2013
Google Pixel 5
Hi, i just flashed rom without gapps and I'm getting" to start android enter your password" message. What to do?

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Help

Wd-Ibrahim 94

Aug 5, 2013
Khartoum
I had a similar issue, my internal storage was encrypted, solved by formating Data through TWRP and reflashing RR

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

Hi, i just flashed rom without gapps and I'm getting" to start android enter your password" message. What to do?

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Help

I had a similar issue, my internal storage was encrypted, solved by formating Data through TWRP and reflashing RR

Reactions: kimush

sonbbx

Mar 15, 2019
dd

Sound headphones are not good, You can tweak it like the lineage-16.0-20190310 is too great, Or maybe it is like HTC 10 stock rom

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

Sound headphones are not good, You can tweak it like the lineage-16.0-20190310 is too great, Or maybe it is like HTC 10 stock rom

GrantHow

Jul 23, 2018
Don't know if anyone else has had issues with random restarts but I've had 3 all while I wasn't using it, and while it was charging I ota updated so that could be it however.

windoozatnick

Jan 20, 2011
GPS does not work. any idea how to fix it?
In the shutter pulled out the location icon, pressed, activated it.
The gps test-plus app pressed AGPS-clear -> AGPS-update.
Started seeing a couple of satellites, but still no location.

UPD1
I understand, need to edit the settings file, system/vendor/etc/gps.conf

Directly it is not necessary to edit, the system will scold me that I have root, right? As I understand, it is necessary to make a new config file, and install using Magisk, right?

Sorry, my English is not very good, I'm from Russia =)

UPD2
Enable "hold on screen" in gps-test app, fixed, all good work

UPD3
But we have to wait a long time to determine the location. Hot start does not work =(

Last edited:

AnierinB

Retired Recognized Developer

UPD1

Directly it is not necessary to edit, the system will scold me that I have root, right? As I understand, it is necessary to make a new config file, and install using Magisk, right?

UPD2

UPD3
But we have to wait a long time to determine the location. Hot start does not work =(

GPS issues should be resolved in my next release/ota :highfive:

holofractal

Jan 30, 2016

UPD1

UPD2

UPD3

Building update now. OTA will be available tomorrow morning.

All commits merged from latest LineageOS build with DTS as well for anyone who is wondering.

branko.s67

Sep 18, 2011
Malmö
OnePlus 9 Pro
I also had problems with the 20190317 build. Dirty flashing over the 20190313 build.

No bootloop, but instead it hangs during boot. I have data encrypted and it asks for the password and then the boot animation continues for several minutes, until it simply freezes.

I waited for half an hour and then rebooted the phone, and got the behaviour again.

Ditty flashed again, with the same result.

Can't provide logs now. Need the phone, so I've restored a backup. I can do it tomorrow if it may be of use. Please let me know.

AnierinB

Dirty flash result in boot loop to twrp. Had to factory reset then it worked.

I also had problems with the 20190317 build. Dirty flashing over the 20190313 build.

No bootloop, but instead it hangs during boot. I have data encrypted and it asks for the password and then the boot animation continues for several minutes, until it simply freezes.

I waited for half an hour and then rebooted the phone, and got the behaviour again.

Ditty flashed again, with the same result.

Can't provide logs now. Need the phone, so I've restored a backup. I can do it tomorrow if it may be of use. Please let me know.

Will look into this. Sorry for the inconvenience

Reactions: branko.s67
Dirty flashed the 17/03 onto 13/03. First time with some issues (after first boot the screen remained black but just the back/recents key lit up). Turns out I had to remove all substratum before flashing.
Did just that, reflashed the same as I usually flashed since at least 5 months over the same dirty installation (LOS, then switched RR on top). No issue whatsoever.

Btw, I noticed that now the 17/03 zip is gone from the official RR site. Besides the dirty-flash issues some are experiencing, were there any other issues for which someone would recommend downgrading to 13/03?

branko.s67

Sep 18, 2011
Malmö
OnePlus 9 Pro
Dirty flashed the 17/03 onto 13/03. First time with some issues (after first boot the screen remained black but just the back/recents key lit up). Turns out I had to remove all substratum before flashing.
Did just that, reflashed the same as I usually flashed since at least 5 months over the same dirty installation (LOS, then switched RR on top). No issue whatsoever.

Btw, I noticed that now the 17/03 zip is gone from the official RR site. Besides the dirty-flash issues some are experiencing, were there any other issues for which someone would recommend downgrading to 13/03?

I tried dirty flashing again, this time after disabling substratum theme. And it booted just fine. Haven't seen any problems so far. Enabled substratum again and all looks fine.

Thanks for finding out!

AnierinB

Yeah, I actually pulled the update due to these issues (even though I didn't experience them myself). Should've know they were related to some user modification. Thanks for this information!

Just pushed a new OTA (make sure to uninstall/disable all substratum overlays before flashing)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    url]

Resurrection Remix P

Code:
    [SIZE="4"]/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */[/SIZE]

url]

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome
    combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!
    Special thanks to the LineageOS team, Omni team, SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

url]

Make sure you have a custom recovery installed(TWRP is the preferred recovery)
    Download the latest Resurrection Remix Rom & the latest GApps package
    Boot into recovery
    Perform a FULL factory wipe and wipe/system and dalvik cache as a precaution
    Flash ResurrectionRemix Rom
    Flash Google Apps package(Optional)
    Flash Magisk Root(Optional)
    First boot may take up to 10 minutes.

url]

ROM Download
    GApps

url]

Resurrection Remix Source
    Device Source
    Kernel Source
    Vendor Source

url]

XDA Developers
    LineageOs Team
    Omni Team
    And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users

url]

If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you, Team Resurrection Remix and me quite some time.

Download the MatLog app from the Play Store.
    After downloading the MatLog app, go to the app settings, and change the log level to Debug.
    Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving. As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into MatLog and stop the log recording.
    Copy and paste the entire log either to Hastebin or Pastebin
    Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the thread with a brief description of the error.

XDA:DevDB Information
    Official Resurection Remix 7.x, ROM for the HTC 10

Contributors
    AnierinB, fagyi
    ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Oreo Firmware
    Based On: Lineage-OS

Version Information

Created 2019-03-02
    Last Updated 2019-03-17
    Yes it's this one 0418. Thanks again to try to find the problem.

Here is the fix, look at the attachment.

Flash over the latest ROM and its booted ;)

RR tracking the omniswitch now which needed privapp permission to allow to boot.
    @AnierinB @holofractal
    Can someone post one logcat from the bootloop issue? I will see whats wrong for you guys with newest build.

I just look a many bootloop comment.
    Update coming soon. Stay tuned everyone.

We built an update a week ago and it bootlooped.

Been busy with life and such and getting server upgrades. Our build box now has 96GB of RAM! Builds ROMs in one hour! I'm trying to set it up so all the ROM source is stored in memory and bring the times down to 45 mins.
    03/07/19 Build is now available via OTA

Changelog