[9.0][OFFICIAL]Resurrection Remix v7.0 [pme][OTA]

Search This thread

sudoxd

Jan 16, 2017
Adelaide
sudoxd.xyz
This ROM does seem to be quite stable at the moment, it is definitely more feature packed than lineage is though. i am running latest ROM, 08/04/19 Gapps and Magisk 19. I do not know whether this is an issue with the lineage rom but my fingerprint scanner did not work on that and upon flashing RR, begun to work fine again.

Last edited:

branko.s67

Sep 18, 2011
Malmö
OnePlus 7 Pro
This ROM does seem to be quite stable at the moment, it is definitely more feature packed than lineage is though. i am running latest ROM, 08/04/19 Gapps and Magisk 19. I do not know whether this is an issue with the lineage rom but my fingerprint scanner did not work on that and upon flashing RR, begun to work fine again.

May I ask where you found the ROM. It does not seem to be available on the official download page.

Allordcs

Feb 9, 2015
montreal
I just have a concern about the battery usage in this ROM !
According to image below .is this the normal usage for battery for android system and android os ?

Thanks ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190414-173455_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20190414-173455_Settings.png
    166.4 KB · Views: 432
  • Screenshot_20190415-024005_Updater.png
    Screenshot_20190415-024005_Updater.png
    134.1 KB · Views: 420

holofractal

Jan 30, 2016
Portland
Update coming soon. Stay tuned everyone.

We built an update a week ago and it bootlooped.

Been busy with life and such and getting server upgrades. Our build box now has 96GB of RAM! Builds ROMs in one hour! I'm trying to set it up so all the ROM source is stored in memory and bring the times down to 45 mins.

snake_mgs

Sep 19, 2011
Hello, thanks for the ROM and the hard work
I'm facing 2 issues
1.- like a user said, the shortcuts in the lockscreen reset after a restart.

SOLVED: the solution for the Google assistant its it need to be activated in default apps menu

2.- I'm having issues with the actions in the physical keys.
I want Google assistant open in a long press on Home key (fingerprint), even If i select the correct action it didn't work, doesn't open the Google assistant.
If I want to disable the long press/double touch I can select "no action/without action" but when I long press/double touch a toast appears, "application not installed" and opens the play store with the message "item not found"

Even if I select "home" action, the first time works, but after keep sending the toast warning and opening play store
The only way I can disable the actions is selecting "Google assistant" because nothing happen with that option, but that's the action I need.

SOLVED: Nova Launcher had selected an action to open an application by pressing the Home button

3.- if I'm in home and the press the home button, again appears the toast warning and the open the play store (the default action it's "home")

4.- this is not an issue, just a question, the "close all" button in recents can be placed in the right side?

Thanks for the answers, have a good day.

Have a good day

Last edited:

Guigui1433

Feb 18, 2014
I'm facing 2 issues

SOLVED: the solution for the Google assistant its it need to be activated in default apps menu

I want Google assistant open in a long press on Home key (fingerprint), even If i select the correct action it didn't work, doesn't open the Google assistant.
If I want to disable the long press/double touch I can select "no action/without action" but when I long press/double touch a toast appears, "application not installed" and opens the play store with the message "item not found"

Even if I select "home" action, the first time works, but after keep sending the toast warning and opening play store
The only way I can disable the actions is selecting "Google assistant" because nothing happen with that option, but that's the action I need.

SOLVED: Nova Launcher had selected an action to open an application by pressing the Home button

3.- if I'm in home and the press the home button, again appears the toast warning and the open the play store (the default action it's "home")

4.- this is not an issue, just a question, the "close all" button in recents can be placed in the right side?

Have a good day
Hello,

You must select "Google assistant" in long press home menu in physical keys parameter (resurrection tool) after selecting Google App by default as you said.

jeff85898

Apr 11, 2019
Taichung
I'm facing 2 issues

Have a good day

I had same problem too. Then I install assistant app in play store, choose "selected application" in home bottom long press action, selected assistant, and it would be soloved.

Guigui1433

Feb 18, 2014
Can anyone tell me if this rom is better compared to lineageOS 16 in terms of battery life, performance and camera?

This Rom is really good ! Lot of tweaks like Crdroid.
Performances and battery life are really close to lineage os. So a lite battery drain during sleep... Camera works fine with Google pixel camera except HDR mode whose image is slow...

Reactions: saifi258

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    url]

Resurrection Remix P

Code:
    [SIZE="4"]/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */[/SIZE]

url]

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome
    combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!
    Special thanks to the LineageOS team, Omni team, SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

url]

Make sure you have a custom recovery installed(TWRP is the preferred recovery)
    Download the latest Resurrection Remix Rom & the latest GApps package
    Boot into recovery
    Perform a FULL factory wipe and wipe/system and dalvik cache as a precaution
    Flash ResurrectionRemix Rom
    Flash Google Apps package(Optional)
    Flash Magisk Root(Optional)
    First boot may take up to 10 minutes.

url]

ROM Download
    GApps

url]

Resurrection Remix Source
    Device Source
    Kernel Source
    Vendor Source

url]

XDA Developers
    LineageOs Team
    Omni Team
    And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users

url]

If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you, Team Resurrection Remix and me quite some time.

Download the MatLog app from the Play Store.
    After downloading the MatLog app, go to the app settings, and change the log level to Debug.
    Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving. As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into MatLog and stop the log recording.
    Copy and paste the entire log either to Hastebin or Pastebin
    Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the thread with a brief description of the error.

XDA:DevDB Information
    Official Resurection Remix 7.x, ROM for the HTC 10

Contributors
    AnierinB, fagyi
    ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Oreo Firmware
    Based On: Lineage-OS

Version Information

Created 2019-03-02
    Last Updated 2019-03-17
    Yes it's this one 0418. Thanks again to try to find the problem.

Here is the fix, look at the attachment.

Flash over the latest ROM and its booted ;)

RR tracking the omniswitch now which needed privapp permission to allow to boot.
    @AnierinB @holofractal
    Can someone post one logcat from the bootloop issue? I will see whats wrong for you guys with newest build.

I just look a many bootloop comment.
    Update coming soon. Stay tuned everyone.

We built an update a week ago and it bootlooped.

Been busy with life and such and getting server upgrades. Our build box now has 96GB of RAM! Builds ROMs in one hour! I'm trying to set it up so all the ROM source is stored in memory and bring the times down to 45 mins.
    03/07/19 Build is now available via OTA

Changelog
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone