Nov 20, 2018
rrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix P

Code:
[SIZE="4"]/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */[/SIZE]

rrabout.png

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome
combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!
Special thanks to, the LineageOS team, Omni team , SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

rrinstall.png

Make sure you have a custom recovery installed(TWRP is the preferred recovery)
Download the latest Resurrection Remix Rom & the latest GApps package
Boot into recovery
Perform a FULL factory wipe and wipe/system and dalvik cache as a precaution
Flash ResurrectionRemix Rom
Flash Google Apps package(Optional)
Flash Magisk Root(Optional)
First boot may take up to 10 minutes.

rrdownload.png

ROM Download
GApps

rrsource.png

Resurrection Remix Source
Device Source
Kernel Source
Vendor Source

rrthanks.png

XDA Developers
LineageOs Team
Omni Team
And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users

rrbugs.png

If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you, Team Resurrection Remix and me quite some time.

Download the Catlog app from the Play Store.
There is also a donate version which you can purchase to show appreciation.
After downloading the Catlog app, go to the app settings, and change the log level to Debug.
Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving. As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into Catlog and stop the log recording.
Copy and paste the entire log either to Hastebin or Pastebin
Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the thread with a brief description of the error.

D

Deleted member 5290210

Can I flash this rom straight from RR Os 8.1 or i have to first flash stock build like in others pie roms?

Wysłane z mojego XT1685 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Reactions: DiegoHache

FELIPE NDC

Oct 11, 2014
The nav bar isn't working.

PS: Before i've installed this rom, i was running the latest stock rom. Then, i did a full wipe and flashed this rom RR-V7 and the Pico Gapps x64.

Last edited:

William8704

Nov 22, 2017
Thanks for bringing the amazing Rom to our devices, just a small issue, fingerprint not working after flashing, I hope anyone can help me

sdcwlc

Aug 9, 2011
Austin
Been waiting for this to come out for Pie, thanks! I am seeing a problem that I have with the Pie version of Havoc, as well. The touch screen goes flakey on me after a few hours of uptime. From some apps or on websites, false touches appear to occur and it is difficult to use.

Hopefully someone has a work around or the issue is known.

keptsecret

Aug 12, 2018
Hi thanks for the great rom.

I've got an issue though. The fingerprint scanner doesn't work at all. Even after flashing the fix already. It stops working after a few minutes after rebooting.

Is there a solution to this?

---------- Post added at 04:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 AM ----------

Hi thanks for the great rom.

I've got an issue though. The fingerprint scanner doesn't work at all. Even after flashing the fix already. It stops working after a few minutes after rebooting.

Is there a solution to this?

The fingerprint scanner works in safe mode though so I don't know what the issue is.

Lordvoldy

Aug 15, 2015
Digital clock widgets don't seem to be working for me.

Same issue with digital clock widgets; cLock and the system clock don't load, but the analog clock works fine.
Changing the launcher works for this; I'm using Lawnchair now.

Also, Whatsapp (and maybe other apps) randomly exit to the home screen when I go back.

Other than that, the ROM is beautiful. I'm coming from Stock Oreo, and I installed it right after unlocking the bootloader.
One thing to note is that you might need a reboot to recovery between installing the ROM and Magisk. My device was stuck in a bootloop of sorts without that.

Last edited:

Inkku

Mar 6, 2018
Seems to work great, but KLWP doesn't work. It says something along the lines of ''Your ROM lacks live wallpaper support''. Anyone know how to fix that?

Bluebriz

Oct 19, 2011
Seems to work great, but KLWP doesn't work. It says something along the lines of ''Your ROM lacks live wallpaper support''. Anyone know how to fix that?
I was wondering the same. The app store shows KLWP maker as being not compatible with my device.

Sent from my XT1685 using Tapatalk

cyanogen_fan

Dec 19, 2014
Nice ROM..
However, problems are
Repeated reboot into recovery mode, process system stops, process android phone keeps stopping, sim network lost randomly, brightness auto reduces, chagring slowly etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    rrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix P

Code:
    [SIZE="4"]/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */[/SIZE]

rrabout.png

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome
    combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!
    Special thanks to, the LineageOS team, Omni team , SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

rrinstall.png

Make sure you have a custom recovery installed(TWRP is the preferred recovery)
    Download the latest Resurrection Remix Rom & the latest GApps package
    Boot into recovery
    Perform a FULL factory wipe and wipe/system and dalvik cache as a precaution
    Flash ResurrectionRemix Rom
    Flash Google Apps package(Optional)
    Flash Magisk Root(Optional)
    First boot may take up to 10 minutes.

rrdownload.png

ROM Download
    GApps

rrsource.png

Resurrection Remix Source
    Device Source
    Kernel Source
    Vendor Source

rrthanks.png

XDA Developers
    LineageOs Team
    Omni Team
    And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users

rrbugs.png

If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you, Team Resurrection Remix and me quite some time.

Download the Catlog app from the Play Store.
    There is also a donate version which you can purchase to show appreciation.
    After downloading the Catlog app, go to the app settings, and change the log level to Debug.
    Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving. As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into Catlog and stop the log recording.
    Copy and paste the entire log either to Hastebin or Pastebin
    Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the thread with a brief description of the error.

Okay For All the Bugs I see in this thread, Solutions are below:

1) For Fingerprint to work, If you are coming from Stock Nougat or Nougat Custom Roms, U need to flash FP fix firmware. ( Find it attached below).

2) For NFC to work on ANY pie custom roms, U need to flash Stock Oreo only one time. Then only NFC can work on ANY Pie Custom ROM.

3) About Vibrations, Change Vibration Strength using a Kernel Manager ( Kernel Auditor/ Ex Kernel Manager). OR change Kernel to Optimus Drunk if you want.

4) For other Misc issues... DO a Clean Flash.
    Having problems with widgets an every launcher.
    Thanks for bringing the amazing Rom to our devices, just a small issue, fingerprint not working after flashing, I hope anyone can help me
    Flash fix.
    Closed at OP request