Www.akhilmsachu.me
rrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix P

Code:
[SIZE="4"]/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */[/SIZE]

rrabout.png

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome
combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!
Special thanks to the LineageOS team, Omni team, SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

rrinstall.png

Make sure you have a custom recovery installed(TWRP is the preferred recovery)
Download the latest Resurrection Remix Rom & the latest GApps package
Boot into recovery
Perform a FULL factory wipe and wipe/system and dalvik cache as a precaution
Flash ResurrectionRemix Rom
Flash Google Apps package(Optional)
Flash Magisk Root(Optional)
First boot may take up to 10 minutes.

rrdownload.png

ROM Download
GApps

rrsource.png

Resurrection Remix Source
Device Source
Kernel Source
Vendor Source

rrthanks.png

XDA Developers
LineageOs Team
Omni Team
And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users

rrbugs.png

If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you, Team Resurrection Remix and me quite some time.

Download the MatLog app from the Play Store.
After downloading the MatLog app, go to the app settings, and change the log level to Debug.
Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving. As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into MatLog and stop the log recording.
Copy and paste the entire log either to Hastebin or Pastebin
Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the thread with a brief description of the error.

Last edited:

Akhilmsachu

Sep 16, 2017
Kerala, TVM
Www.akhilmsachu.me
New BUILD is UP...!!!

Build Date: 12-09-2019

Changelogs:-

• Source upstream
• Update vendor blobs from MIUI V10.3.6 (Thanks to @Advertpavan)

*Built with Beetle Kernel v7*
( Thanks to @theglitchh )

• Kernel Upstreamed to v4.4.190
• Merge caf tag 'LA.UM.7.2.r1-07200-sdm660.0''
• usb:Fix deadlock on disconnect
• sound: fix a memory leak bug

vasilis_

Jan 5, 2015
hello guys , I moved to note 6 pro and I haven't even ROOT it yet.RR ROM is my first option but it's very hard for me to track all the right steps to ROOT and finally get RR ROM work on my device.
Could you guide me to a tutorial with the proper steps for global MIUI 10.3.6 ?

Akhilmsachu

Sep 16, 2017
Kerala, TVM
Www.akhilmsachu.me
hello guys , I moved to note 6 pro and I haven't even ROOT it yet.RR ROM is my first option but it's very hard for me to track all the right steps to ROOT and finally get RR ROM work on my device.
Could you guide me to a tutorial with the proper steps for global MIUI 10.3.6 ?
First u need to unlock bootloader. Then install a custom recovery like twrp or pitch black etc. There are many tutorial available on YouTube. Then proceed the instruction given on the thread to install the rom. :cowboy:

Reactions: vasilis_

sugarrrr

Mar 26, 2018
The ambient display along with ambient notification, and double tap to wake is not working properly. Otherwise everything is working fine ?

galileogarin

Dec 3, 2014
Bali
Got a bootloop

Clean wipe, flash rom file and then gaaps. (just like usual). Phone successfully boot up and android setup is showed up

I try to login to my google account, but suddenly screen is freezing and my phone is rebooting. unfortunately it's stuck on boot logo after that.

Already tried to wipe cache/dalvik and dirty flash rom file but still not boot up. Anyone facing same issue?

sugarrrr

Mar 26, 2018
Can u confirm with double tap to wake. Turn it on. Exit from settings and check whether it's working or not.
Sorry man i switched rom after that. You know the ambient notification is a must feature right? Also the double tap to wake had a little bit low response. But other than that you work is great. It was very snappy. I pray you'll have a great build next time.

Akhilmsachu

Sep 16, 2017
Kerala, TVM
Www.akhilmsachu.me
Sorry man i switched rom after that. You know the ambient notification is a must feature right? Also the double tap to wake had a little bit low response. But other than that you work is great. It was very snappy. I pray you'll have a great build next time.

Good NEWS...!
New Update is UP....
Build date:18-9-2019
September security patch
Ambient display is fixed
Removed buggy miui cam
Now its more smooth ?
Still have dt2w bug.its working but can't turned off

Last edited:

[email protected]

Sep 18, 2017
Seriously!!!! I usually get 7 to 8 hours of sot in superior os but in this rom I'm getting only 6 hours of sot which is below average for me to use as a daily driver ??

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    rrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix P

Code:
    [SIZE="4"]/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */[/SIZE]

rrabout.png

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome
    combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!
    Special thanks to the LineageOS team, Omni team, SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

rrinstall.png

Make sure you have a custom recovery installed(TWRP is the preferred recovery)
    Download the latest Resurrection Remix Rom & the latest GApps package
    Boot into recovery
    Perform a FULL factory wipe and wipe/system and dalvik cache as a precaution
    Flash ResurrectionRemix Rom
    Flash Google Apps package(Optional)
    Flash Magisk Root(Optional)
    First boot may take up to 10 minutes.

rrdownload.png

ROM Download
    GApps

rrsource.png

Resurrection Remix Source
    Device Source
    Kernel Source
    Vendor Source

rrthanks.png

XDA Developers
    LineageOs Team
    Omni Team
    And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users

rrbugs.png

If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you, Team Resurrection Remix and me quite some time.

Download the MatLog app from the Play Store.
    After downloading the MatLog app, go to the app settings, and change the log level to Debug.
    Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving. As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into MatLog and stop the log recording.
    Copy and paste the entire log either to Hastebin or Pastebin
    Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the thread with a brief description of the error.

New BUILD is UP...!!!

Build Date: 12-09-2019

Changelogs:-

• Source upstream
    • Update vendor blobs from MIUI V10.3.6 (Thanks to @Advertpavan)

*Built with Beetle Kernel v7*
    ( Thanks to @theglitchh )

• Kernel Upstreamed to v4.4.190
    • Merge caf tag 'LA.UM.7.2.r1-07200-sdm660.0''
    • usb:Fix deadlock on disconnect
    • sound: fix a memory leak bug
    Do we have a telegram or something group for this ROM, just for testing purposes? BTW, nice to see you here
    We do have a general purpose group and channel for redmi note 6 pro
    @tulipofficial

Come and join us..:victory:

Good NEWS...!
    New Update is UP....
    Build date:18-9-2019
    September security patch
    Ambient display is fixed
    Removed buggy miui cam
    Now its more smooth ?
    Still have dt2w bug.its working but can't turned off
    Good NEWS....!
    We are OFFICIAL NOW........ :)
Our Apps
Get our official app!