• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[9.0][OFFICIAL]Resurrection Remix v7.0 [zeroltexx/zeroltecan]

Search This thread

hammondegs

Oct 9, 2016
Melbourne
Does this work on a G925I zerolte/zeroltedv?

Thank you.
Yes it does... However on my zeroltedv it has a chronic in call echo at the other party's end.
Apart from that it's quite slick in speed.
I am still running stock as all aosp roms I have tested have an in call echo on this device.
Therfore I am staying with stock until the echo has been fixed.
It is rumoured it may be fixed in lineage 9.0 :confused:

Morrison21

Jun 19, 2019
Yes it does... However on my zeroltedv it has a chronic in call echo at the other party's end.
Apart from that it's quite slick in speed.
I am still running stock as all aosp roms I have tested have an in call echo on this device.
Therfore I am staying with stock until the echo has been fixed.
It is rumoured it may be fixed in lineage 9.0 :confused:

I actually installed the unofficial LOS 16 build and it's working fine without the echo problem, things are running pretty smooth so far, just a couple of issues. Did you try that one?

What's the main difference between these two?

Last edited:

hammondegs

Oct 9, 2016
Melbourne
I actually installed the unofficial LOS 16 build and it's working fine without the echo problem, things are running pretty smooth so far, just a couple of issues. Did you try that one?

What's the main difference between these two?
Haven't tried the latest build of los16.
The first difference I noticed was a warning that selinux wasn't set to enforcing on RR.
They both are faster than stock.
Camera can be buggy on both.
In call echo on both... Went back to stock.
Neither have hwc working and that makes graphics slower among other things.
Until hwc is working correctly and the echo is fixed, I will stay with stock.

lotation

Jul 31, 2018
Awesome ROM

rrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix P

Code:
[SIZE="4"]/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */[/SIZE]

rrabout.png

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome
combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!
Special thanks to the LineageOS team, Omni team, SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

rrinstall.png

Make sure you have a custom recovery installed(TWRP is the preferred recovery)
Download the latest Resurrection Remix Rom & the latest GApps package
Boot into recovery
Perform a FULL factory wipe and wipe/system and dalvik cache as a precaution
Flash ResurrectionRemix Rom
Flash Google Apps package(Optional)
Flash Magisk Root(Optional)
First boot may take up to 10 minutes.

rrdownload.png

ROM Download for zeroltexx
ROM Download for zeroltecan
GApps

rrsource.png

Resurrection Remix Source
Device Source for zeroltexx
Device Source for zeroltecan
Kernel Source

rrthanks.png

XDA Developers
LineageOs Team
Omni Team
And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users

rrbugs.png

- Obviously Samsung's own features such as Samsung Pay, KNOX, Theme Center, Game Launcher, etc. won't be ported to LineageOS. We may have our own implementation to similar functions, though.

- IMS services (VoLTE, VoWiFi, etc). Samsung has their own proprietary implementation. It is not really possible to easily port that to AOSP.

- HWC

If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you, Team Resurrection Remix and me quite some time.

Download the SysLog app from the Play Store.
After downloading the SysLog app, open the app, and select all log types. Send the generated zip file over telegram or to thread

XDA:DevDB Information
RessurrectionRemix-P-7.0.0, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge

Contributors
enesuzun2002, lukasb06
Source Code: https://github.com/enesuzun2002/android_kernel_samsung_exynos7420

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x

Version Information
Stable Release Date: 2019-01-23

Created 2019-01-23
Last Updated 2019-01-23

How is battery life? Can't wait to flash it

Nick cr

Jul 26, 2018
rrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix P

Code:
[SIZE="4"]/*
 */[/SIZE]

rrabout.png

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome
combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!
Special thanks to the LineageOS team, Omni team, SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

rrinstall.png

Boot into recovery

rrdownload.png

GApps

rrsource.png

Kernel Source

rrthanks.png

XDA Developers
LineageOs Team
Omni Team

rrbugs.png

- Obviously Samsung's own features such as Samsung Pay, KNOX, Theme Center, Game Launcher, etc. won't be ported to LineageOS. We may have our own implementation to similar functions, though.

- IMS services (VoLTE, VoWiFi, etc). Samsung has their own proprietary implementation. It is not really possible to easily port that to AOSP.

- HWC

If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you, Team Resurrection Remix and me quite some time.

After downloading the SysLog app, open the app, and select all log types. Send the generated zip file over telegram or to thread

Contributors
enesuzun2002, lukasb06

Version Information

Created 2019-01-23
Last Updated 2019-01-23

What version should I choose for my S6 Edge+ 4/64

sjpage10

Apr 25, 2015
Hi All

please can someone help, I have installed this on my kids S6's one is flat the other edge (RR-P-v7.0.1-20190409-zeroltexx-Official.zip) is on the edge and its works initially for the first 24hrs then it begins to constantly lock up and you have to force a restart or it just reboots after starting up , I set the battery savour to max performance and that has helped a little . but its still locking up

also it will no longer fast charge

Any help appreciated

speedson

Oct 10, 2016
my own little microcosmos
Does it works on Samsung Galaxy A6?

i think you should take a look into the A6 section

https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-a6

---------- Post added at 07:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 AM ----------

Hi All

please can someone help, I have installed this on my kids S6's one is flat the other edge (RR-P-v7.0.1-20190409-zeroltexx-Official.zip) is on the edge and its works initially for the first 24hrs then it begins to constantly lock up and you have to force a restart or it just reboots after starting up , I set the battery savour to max performance and that has helped a little . but its still locking up

also it will no longer fast charge

Any help appreciated

Maybe it could help to do a clean flash again.

Start the Phone into TWRP custom recovery-mode. Vol up+home+power. Then delete all....cache, dalvik, data, system, and internal. After this restart into recovery. Ignore the node that there is no OS installed!
At next connect the Phone to Pc and copy the package you want to phone storage. RR+gapps+magisk zeroltexx=edge zerofltexx=flat
And then flash like there is no tommorow :)

p.s. before you doing that. its no bad idea to flash the original firmware with odin and wait the time to let the Phone doing his boot. When the Phone reach the Start Screen you can shut off and start into recovery mode :)

good luck

Chama44

Mar 30, 2016
Hi,
First I want to thank the dev, it's a great rom; calls, datas and GPS working well (I had bugs before with lineage)
Just one issue:
I flashed magisk via TWRP, I had root for a few hours and nos Ive no root access any more. I re flashed with magisk manager app (flash succeed) .
All authorizations are ok: magisk working background, no batery optimization etc.
But my root app don't get root access. Trust says it's desactivated (SEL linux also) - and it was activated yesterday.

So, what desactivated the root accees despite the success of the flash of magisk?
And above all, how can I activate it again?

Thank for help

bratt4316

Jul 2, 2015
Hi,
First I want to thank the dev, it's a great rom; calls, datas and GPS working well (I had bugs before with lineage)
Just one issue:
I flashed magisk via TWRP, I had root for a few hours and nos Ive no root access any more. I re flashed with magisk manager app (flash succeed) .
All authorizations are ok: magisk working background, no batery optimization etc.
But my root app don't get root access. Trust says it's desactivated (SEL linux also) - and it was activated yesterday.

So, what desactivated the root accees despite the success of the flash of magisk?
And above all, how can I activate it again?

Thank for help
Just wanna ask how about the camera is it working well

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

G

GuestD2104

Thanks for the ROM dear RR team!
But what is with the Widevine Level?
Edit: It's on L3

Last edited:
G

GuestD2104

Thanks for the ROM dear RR team!
But what is with the Widevine Level?
There is a bug, that, when I start some apps (it doesn't matter which App I open) my screen goes black, and I can't do anything except turning my screen on and off. (I can hear the click but it doesn't makes anything) I have to force my phone turn off (power button + volume down) and restart it.

hqkingz

Jul 30, 2020
Thank you for providing this awesome rom really appreciate ur efforts for keeping my old device alive.
Great rom but only has two issues
UI Lagging while scrolling or opening apps or whatsapp chats

My battery was on 38% when i sleep and when i woke up it was on 3%? what could be the problem? i have turned of always on display, hardware key light and even the phone was on airplane mode still drain so much battery.
And when i was using the phone the battery was fine. Dont know whats causing this battery drain.

Still awesome rom thank you..

Last edited:

grafikus

Jan 19, 2015
Budapest
Help - rom

please help
where can i find a working system for this
Galaxy S6 Edge - SM-D925F

What I find cannot be installed on it from TWRP

It's on it now - I can't find the original either
RR-N-v5.8.5-20180102-zerofltexx-Unofficial

thanks for the help

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    rrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix P

Code:
    [SIZE="4"]/*
     */[/SIZE]

rrabout.png

rrinstall.png

Boot into recovery

rrdownload.png

GApps

rrsource.png

Kernel Source

rrthanks.png

XDA Developers
    LineageOs Team
    Omni Team

rrbugs.png

- HWC

Contributors
    enesuzun2002, lukasb06

Version Information

Created 2019-01-23
    Last Updated 2019-01-23
    Echo problem in the calls.
    The screen goes blank but the buttons are pressed during a conversation.
    Always on display brightness.
    Spontaneous reboot.
    To close all recent apps, you need to scroll up to the end of list.

Good ROM. Much stable than pixel expirience 9.
    No camera in bugs section? Downloading now ?
    Does this have OTA updates? To update from the rom?

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

Hi I have an issue in my G925F zeroltexx since the previous version with the calls when I'm trying to retake one when my phone is locked. When unlock the phone, the sound (mic and speaker) begins to cut and even the calls stills on, the sound don' let to continue the call. I'm the only one with this issue? :(

I get the same problem I have a G925f too maybe check magisk manager cuz I'm sure there is some type of audio fix and mic fix I have not tried it but worth a try