[9.0] Pixel Experience-9.0 [OFFICIAL] [09/02/2019]

Search This thread

kt1993

Mar 23, 2013
I have also noticed an issue with the wifi and bluetooth - both turned on. When I enable bluetooth and wifi is on, wifi speeds are reduced to 1-2 mpbs. If I turn off the bluetooth, wifi speed increases to ~35 mbps (Jio GigaFiber). This has happened on the last build also - the sept one also. I am using Mi Band 2 HRX, so my bluetooth is always on. So I noticed low internet speed.

MjklSimpson

Oct 11, 2014
do i need a full wipe or just cache and dalvik wipe after installing the update?

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

oh it does everything automatically

this may be THE rom for me :) first time i feel that i'll be using a rom for a LONG time

99saugat

Oct 16, 2015
I am taking about flashing Nano Gapps pakage that pakage only have Device health service, google pakage installer, google play service and google search so dont worry it will not remove apps other than that if you face any problem with oppening battery manager section in setting just disable device health service and you are good to go google assitant will work i have done the same thing i think problem is in the preinstalled google play service or google app in the rom

And fingerprint is the issue for every pie rom as of now only Dev can solve that may be the new update will fix it

Okay, so, when I flash gapps and the build, it removes gboard and I only have voice setup option. In that case, i can't login. How are you able to ?:confused:

tarun44

Sep 25, 2017
Thanks for the update ... Now all is working well..Please try to fix the sim selection on reboot in next update ..:cowboy::cowboy:
But video recording is dark ... How to configure gcam for best video recording ...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FGtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Redmi 3s/Prime/3X [LAND]

What is this?

Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 9.0

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

XDA:DevDB Information
    Pixel Experience, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 3S

Contributors
    Jayant_Deshmukh, riteshsaxena , jhenrique09, @[email protected] @myselflatu @abhishekpandey
    Source Code: https://github.com/PixelExperience
    Kernel source: https://github.com/Jayant-Deshmukh/android_kernel_xiaomi_msm8937_pie

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Beta Release Date: 2018-08-24

Created 2018-08-24
    Last Updated 2018-08-27
    [24/08/2018]
    *Initial build

[27/08/2018]
    Changelogs:
    - Official Build
    - Ota app added
    - Wifi Bluetooth should work simultaneously

[31/08/2018]
    Changelogs:
    - Gcam is default camera
    - Gps accuracy is perfect now
    - Fm radio fixed
    - dismiss lockscreen after face-unlock
    - vibrate on connect and disconnect (no toggle)

[13/09/2018]
    - September Security Patch (PPR2)
    - Rebase kernel, media, audio, bluetooth, wifi hal from CAF P release
    - Goodix Fixed (thanks to @abhishek987)
    - Fix mic issue
    - Maybe something more

[21/10/2018]
    Rom specific:
    - October security Patch
    - H/W keys customisation
    - Pixel 3 launcher and stuff
    - Check more yourself

Device specific:
    - Removed sim selection popup on reboot!
    - Kernel upstream
    - Goodix FPC both working.

[22/10/2018]
    - VOLTE fixed
    - Battery light
    - Notification light

Note: (Sim selection popup after reboot exist)

Note: Changelogs are no longer maintained here!
    Soon there will be a release with September patch and other fixes! Stay tuned!
    New build will be up by Sunday! Stay tuned!