/* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9.0.x (Pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
What's special about my build:
- Sometimes I pick a few patches from the Lineage Gerrit before they are approved and merged into our trees.
- The device trees will also be improved overtime with various improvements from mixed sources (for example better presets, different HAL solutions and so on).
- Added Touchscreen gestures (Something similar like Zenmotions )
- Added statusbar battery styles
- Added Expanded volume pannel
- Added SIM Enable/Disable switch
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
- Video Playback
- Audio (Record and Playback)
- Notification LED
What's not working:
You Tell me
Before installing ROM Zip make sure your running latest pie stable firmware 16.2017.1903.050-20190401
If not then download & flash latest pie stable firmware first from here PIE_20190401_firmware.zip ( Thanks to @Subinsmani )
- Download & Place ROM & Gapps in your internal storage/virtual SD
- Boot into TWRP
- Wipe System, Data, Dalvik, Cache.
- Flash the latest Firmware if you were not in it yet.
- Flash the ROM and GApps.
- Reboot and Enjoy.
ROM - AFH Folder
Gapps - https://opengapps.org/ (ARM64 9.0 Nano Recommended)
- Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred (please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing).
- If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg (do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot, a logcat after a reboot is useless).
- If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log (only applies to SELinux enforcing builds).
XDA : DevDB Information
LineageOS 16.0, ROM for the Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 X00T
This is a very important note: I am NOT the original developer of the device trees I'm using. Despite I do my best to fix bugs, improve security, stabilty and the performance of the ROM, it's not thanks to me that this is up and running now.
Please, be sure to thank and donate to the developers behind the device trees.
- @krasCGQ For his KUD trees
- @SagarMakhar & @Shivam Kumar Jha for Initial LineageOs Bringup
- @Subinsmani For help building during initial builds & every knowledge he shared with me
- @kylothow for XDA thread template idea.
@rahul9999 , @krasCGQ , @Subinsmani
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS
ROM OS Version: 9.0.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.4.x
Based On: LineageOS