[9.0_r37][X00TD] LineageOs 16.0 [UNOFFICIAL] Optimized

Search This thread

Sawrab Guha

Dec 6, 2016
Udaipur
Thanks Brother for the ROM

I love the ROM but it drain battery at night but at midnight when i feel the problem then i set the phone performance into power save mode but again i lost 5% battery in total 11% . But the battery performance is good it feel like OREO type battery life and i feel some lags in PUBG play. I hope you will fix this problems
overall view of this ROM is good and optimized its performance like last stock oreo build. sorry for my bad english i hope you will understand my language

Radik36

Mar 14, 2018
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite
Hello! A good build you get by aosip derpfest, it would not be bad if you add auto brightness to the ambient display (as in msm extented) and the power of vibration. The most top firmware was considered then.

burak2775

Feb 17, 2021
i will try this, im waiting now download.
I have other lineageos roms fail bug.
enter pin code and blank screen bug, pin code screen opening but not working touchpad.
i have asus x00td, update last firmware asus offical site. I dont understand why cant running lineage os16, 17.1. 18.1 working but opening scrren pop message, system problem please go manifact :\ now im waiting download 3 lineage os files i will try this, hope working this is my last chance rom.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FzYkSW7S.png

Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9.0.x (Pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's special about my build:
    • Sometimes I pick a few patches from the Lineage Gerrit before they are approved and merged into our trees.
    • The device trees will also be improved overtime with various improvements from mixed sources (for example better presets, different HAL solutions and so on).
    • Added Touchscreen gestures (Something similar like Zenmotions :D)
    • Added statusbar battery styles
    • Added Expanded volume pannel
    • Added SIM Enable/Disable switch

What's working:
    • Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Video Playback
    • Audio (Record and Playback)
    • Fingerprint
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • Notification LED
    • Enforced

What's not working:
    You Tell me :p

Instructions:
    Before installing ROM Zip make sure your running latest pie stable firmware 16.2017.1903.050-20190401
    If not then download & flash latest pie stable firmware first from here PIE_20190401_firmware.zip ( Thanks to @Subinsmani )

Installation:
    1. Download & Place ROM & Gapps in your internal storage/virtual SD
    2. Boot into TWRP
    3. Wipe System, Data, Dalvik, Cache.
    4. Flash the latest Firmware if you were not in it yet.
    5. Flash the ROM and GApps.
    6. Reboot and Enjoy.

Downloads:
    ROM - AFH Folder
    Gapps - https://opengapps.org/ (ARM64 9.0 Nano Recommended)

Reporting bugs:
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred (please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing).
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg (do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot, a logcat after a reboot is useless).
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log (only applies to SELinux enforcing builds).
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.

XDA : DevDB Information
    LineageOS 16.0, ROM for the Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 X00T

Credits:
    This is a very important note: I am NOT the original developer of the device trees I'm using. Despite I do my best to fix bugs, improve security, stabilty and the performance of the ROM, it's not thanks to me that this is up and running now.
    Please, be sure to thank and donate to the developers behind the device trees.

Contributors:
    @rahul9999 , @krasCGQ , @Subinsmani
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: 9.0.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.4.x
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Changelog :-

All new builds will be appeared here in my AFH Folder - LineageOs 16.0 X00T

New build is up..

• May Security patch
    • LineageOs upstream changes.
    • Synced with Latest Kud Changes
    • Kernel related derp fixed
    • Added channel bonding for 2.4GHz WiFi
    • Added Use EIS v2.0
    • More vendor blobs updated and some were removed unused blobs(will increase performance)
    • DRM Issue fixed
    • Sound increased compared to last build (Without any mod) thanks to @Subinsmani
    • Built in Gcam removed.

Some people might be face cracking sound on speaker, decrease 2 sound levels for now as solution.
    Built in Gcam has been removed, as some people are facing issues with that. Use any Gcam as per your choice now.

Notes :
    • Clean Flash is heavily recommended to avoid any major issues, as I'm using different device tree.
    • If you're using OpenGapps & found FC while trying to use Gcam then use this old open_gapps-arm64-9.0-nano-20190413.zip
    • If you're getting FC / Green tint while using Gcam front camera then change base model for front cam & try again.

• Using KUD Trees ( Thanks to @krasCGQ )
    • Merged April Security Patch
    • LineageOs upstream changes
    • Touchscreen gestures (Something similar like Zenmotions :D)
    • Updated build fingerprint from stable Pie update
    • Added SIM Enable/Disable switch
    • Fixed Whatsapp video call issues
    • Added statusbar battery styles
    • Added Expanded volume pannel
    • Kernel upstreamed to 4.4.178
    • Merged latest CAF tag LA.UM.7.2.r1-06700-sdm660.0 in Kernel
    New build is up with many device side Fixes

Download here : lineage-16.0-20190429-UNOFFICIAL-X00TD

Change-log :-

Notes :
    • Clean Flash is heavily recommended to avoid any major issues, as I'm using different device tree.
    • If you're using OpenGapps & found FC while trying to use Gcam then use this old open_gapps-arm64-9.0-nano-20190413.zip
    • If you're getting FC / Green tint while using Gcam front camera then change base model for front cam & try again.
    New build is up..

lineage-16.0-20190516-UNOFFICIAL-X00TD

• May Security patch
    • LineageOs upstream changes.
    • Synced with Latest Kud Changes
    • Kernel related derp fixed
    • Added channel bonding for 2.4GHz WiFi
    • Added Use EIS v2.0
    • More vendor blobs updated and some were removed unused blobs(will increase performance)
    • DRM Issue fixed
    • Sound increased compared to last build (Without any mod) thanks to @Subinsmani
    • Built in Gcam removed.

Some people might be face cracking sound on speaker, decrease 2 sound levels for now as solution.
    Built in Gcam has been removed, as some people are facing issues with that. Use any Gcam as per your choice now.