• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

General 9 Pro Photos VERY Slow To Appear In Google Photo App VS. OPO 7T Pro

Search This thread

Lightmatrix

Sep 13, 2014
When a photo is taken with the new camera and then you back out and open Google Photos, that image takes a very long time (at least 15 seconds or more) to show up as available in the Google Photo gallery. This is NOT due to Google uploading the photo. When I tested the same process with my older 7T Pro it is instantaneous.

When a photo is taken with the new camera and then you back out and open Google Photos, that image takes a very long time (at least 15 seconds or more) to show up as available in the Google Photo gallery. This is NOT due to Google uploading the photo. When I tested the same process with my older 7T Pro it is instantaneous.
Is your 7tpro on a11, had the same issue on a11 on my op7tpro mclaren

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.