[9.x][OFFICIAL] RevengeOS | x2

Search This thread

memmerich

Jul 16, 2019
Nice ROM, thanks! But I'm having problem with 4G. I receive a notification with "sign in to network". Someone have any similar problem?

Edit: please, ignore this. It's a problem with my mobile operator.

Last edited:

Luciano192303

Mar 28, 2019

Broxyt

Dec 19, 2018
Hi everybody.

I have problem with bluetooth connection on my phone.
If I try to connect it with my car, my phone ask me 2 codes : one with 4 digits and one with 16 digits.
I met this problem since this version : REVENGEOS-2.1-Pasta-UNOFFICIAL-x2-20181016-1139
I tried to update with the latest version and I found the same problem.
So I can't use my phone with my car.

Can someone help me ?

Hi
I updated to the latest rom and the phone only give me 2 hours sot.
The battery discharge very fast.
The notifications problems continues since one appears others not and it keeps an black space when accepted. Have to drop menu down and up to refresh.
I have installed blackscreen kernel 6.5 and I'm test it.
Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: N-Gage4ever

1bertox

Nov 25, 2012
vila velha
Hello everyone.

I recently put this Rom on my X829.

everything is working more or less well.

but I am having problems with some applications that do not save the login of automatic access, ie every time I open an application, for example, app from some bank, I have to keep typing the access data, because they are not saved in this rom.

Access to the application by biometrics is also not working well, because after registering and authorizing the biometrics in applications, when I close and open again, he asks to re-register the biometrics.

any solution to this?

Hello everyone.

I recently put this Rom on my X829.

everything is working more or less well.

but I am having problems with some applications that do not save the login of automatic access, ie every time I open an application, for example, app from some bank, I have to keep typing the access data, because they are not saved in this rom.

Access to the application by biometrics is also not working well, because after registering and authorizing the biometrics in applications, when I close and open again, he asks to re-register the biometrics.

any solution to this?
I do not have that problems
I clean flash the rom and do an magisk hide for the bank app
Only notification have problems.
And the battery consumption but I have installed blackscreen kernel 6.5 and reduces the battery consumption a lot.
I have installed arrowos but have issues on WiFi tethering and on Bluetooth.
I like this rom a lot I hope the notifications problems desapears.
The rest works very well.

Last edited:

Jabbernaut

Aug 30, 2015
Does this ROM not work with Bluetooth game controllers for some reason? I was trying to pair my PS4 controller to use with the Steam Link app, and it paired just fine but the buttons do nothing and the Steam Link app says there is no controller connected while the controller is paired.

ahamzzz

Mar 6, 2019
And the battery consumption but I have installed blackscreen kernel 6.5 and reduces the battery consumption a lot.
The rest works very well.
Hey , can you share a link for that kernel 6.5 please?
Could you please give more information about that what exactly is?
I am very happy with this rom , just battery life is not very well and I am looking for solution how to increase it. If you guys knows some tricks please share them.:)

jensenchen68

Nov 6, 2012
Is there a way to disable edge gesture? Now every time when I tried to go to app page by finger up, it always bring up recent app page as well. Thanks!

voidstar33

Jul 5, 2019
Hi,

Thanks for the great ROM. Have been using it for a while. Its Awesome.
A small feature request,
Can you please add support for Daydream games. Some of the games don't splitscreen (No VR).
(They split if I change "device" in build.prop to sailfish, but the orientation is messed up.)

Thanks

Can you please suggest a work around. changing "device" in build.prop to sailfish, is splitting the screen but the orientation is messed up. Please help.

nicephone

Jul 31, 2019
Thanks for this great ROM
My wifi signal on LeMax 2 x820 is not very strong using the latest stable RevengeOS ROM... It was recommended to install 26S or later modem. Would you please tell me where to download the 26S or later modem zip file?

Also I am using Freedom mobile in Canada , but wifi calling only worked in my other phone, but not in the LeMax 2 with RevengeOS , any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Thanks for this great ROM
My wifi signal on LeMax 2 x820 is not very strong using the latest stable RevengeOS ROM... It was recommended to install 26S or later modem. Would you please tell me where to download the 26S or later modem zip file?

Also I am using Freedom mobile in Canada , but wifi calling only worked in my other phone, but not in the LeMax 2 with RevengeOS , any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks
I don't have 26s modem I don't find it too but I find the 30s modem and its working fine. I post a link.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-2X_khaj_si6wqPeSUUofqxNLoV4RurC/view?usp=drivesdk

Aglantiir

Apr 12, 2019
Problem with sim network

Hello guys, I'm having a problem. I came to Sweden and my Greek Vodafone sim card automatically chooses either the Telenor or the Tele2 Network. When it locks on telenor, it drops my dials immediately about 19 out of 20 times.

I tried changing network selection to manual from Automatic and when I choose a network manually (any network) the app stops. I tried it again and got an error message that com.android phone keeps stopping.

Any ideas? My rom is 24 May 19 and it seems to be working just fine otherwise

voidstar33

Jul 5, 2019
Hi,

Thanks for the great ROM. Have been using it for a while. Its Awesome.
A small feature request,
Can you please add support for Daydream games. Some of the games don't splitscreen (No VR).
(They split if I change "device" in build.prop to sailfish, but the orientation is messed up.)
Can you please suggest a work around. changing "device" in build.prop to sailfish, is splitting the screen but the orientation is messed up. Please help.

Aglantiir

Apr 12, 2019
Hello guys, I'm having a problem. I came to Sweden and my Greek Vodafone sim card automatically chooses either the Telenor or the Tele2 Network. When it locks on telenor, it drops my dials immediately about 19 out of 20 times.

I tried changing network selection to manual from Automatic and when I choose a network manually (any network) the app stops. I tried it again and got an error message that com.android phone keeps stopping.

Any ideas? My rom is 24 May 19 and it seems to be working just fine otherwise

Maybe I should try another modem firmware? How can I update it without affecting anything else?

derulf

Sep 11, 2012
Huawei Y6
Hi, nobody here having massive drain problems in latest ros ? I did a fresh install and had two times that much leaking power that in the morning my battery was zero from 80something %. I flashed back dirt to the previous version and all is (almost) fine.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo_png_black_100px.png

Code:
    [CENTER]
    /*  
    * Your warranty is now void?  
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,  
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please  
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM  
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if  
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.  
    */
    [/CENTER]

Introduction
    RevengeOS is a custom ROM based on CAF which aims to increase you phone smoothness, offer a better user experience and make your battery last longer

All the source code for Revenge OS is available in the Revenge OS Github repo.

Here is our telegram group: https://t.me/itsrevengeos Join here to ask questions and stay updated !

Installation instructions
    1. Download ROM, Gapps and Gcam are included !
    2. Optional: Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM (Optional but highly recommended).
    3. Wipe /data, /system and /cache.
    4. Flash ROM !
    Note: First boot can take some time. They may even loop a few times...

26S modem, if you don't know what is that, flash it !
    https://docviewer.yandex.com/view/0/?*=hjWgNnRUTKHxxpM2fdU809l8F6J7InVybCI6InlhLWRpc2stcHVibGljOi8vQklpY293Ykd0YjZHWWRJVERiaXRGZlJBQzNDYk0vekdFTHdLYXZlMnoyMD06L9Ca0LjRgtCw0LkvTU9ERU1fQ05fMjZTX1YuMDAwMzMuemlwIiwidGl0bGUiOiJNT0RFTV9DTl8yNlNfVi4wMDAzMy56aXAiLCJ1aWQiOiIwIiwieXUiOiI1MTI0MzE5MzIxNTE5MTM5MjQ4Iiwibm9pZnJhbWUiOmZhbHNlLCJ0cyI6MTUxOTkyMzc0Mzk3NH0%3D

Bugs:
    Stable release

Download:
    https://https://get.revengeos.com/x2

Changelog:

24/08/2018
    Initial stable release with everything working, even voLTE !

27/08/2018
    - Added Revenge Music App, Screen recorder and Google Camera
    - Double tap to sleep
    - Auto face unlock
    - Use the CloudFire DNS instead Google Spy
    - Slow fingerprint unlock solved
    - Battery settings animation

02/09/2018
    - More translations thanks to @CrisBalGreece
    - Higher system volume
    - VOLTE NOW WORKS AFTER REBOOT
    - Faster app loading times
    - Solved a bug that didn't allowed fingerprint usage in apps
    - More rounded UI

03/09/2018
    - Solved some crashes on Gcam
    - Solved random drains on some devices
    - Back to HMP
    - Solved some generic crashes under heavy load

02/10/2018
    ROM changes
    - RevengeOS has been completely rebased on AEX
    - Hardware keys remapping
    - The system is faster than ever
    - Network traffic indicator
    - Quick unlock
    - Lockscreen privacy, don't allow strangers to mess with settings
    - Navbar enabler
    - Custom lockscreen shortcuts
    - Fixed bugged settings strings
    - Custom battery LEDS
    - Charging stats on lockscreen

Device changes
    - Faster fingerprint sensor
    -Updated HALs
    -Much better battery life

07/10/2018
    - Updated blobs and GPU drivers
    - Improved performances
    - Kernel rebased on codeworkx's work
    - Updated security patches

16/10/2018
    - Updated audio blobs
    - System now is much snappier
    - Faster autobrightness
    - More volume steps
    - Fixed some issues with Bluetooth devices
    - Fixed SIM pop up on every boot
    - Updated QS layout
    - Performance improvements

29/11/2018
    Revenge 2.2 features
    - A new exclusive theme only on RevengeOS
    - Gradients effects applied across the system elements
    - Full dark mode
    - Much better idle consumption
    - Based on CAF for ultimate performance and battery life

For any help and news join pie telegram group
    TELEGRAM GROUP FOR LE MAX2 PIE ROMS
    BEST GROUP FOR LE MAX 2 AND SOME FUN

XDA:DevDB Information
    [9.x]RevengeOS for X82x, ROM for the LeEco Le Max 2

Contributors
    Lucchetto00, chityanj, shivatejapeddi
    Source Code: http://www.github.com/revengeos-devices

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    Based On: CAF

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 2.3
    Stable Release Date: 2019-04-26
    Current Beta Version: 2.0
    Beta Release Date: 2018-08-23

Created 2018-08-23
    Last Updated 2019-05-08
    Hi guys, a new amazing build is out. Check it out on the first post. And a surprise is coming too...
    New build is up, download and changelog on the first post
    New build is up, check changelog and download in first post