[9.x][UNOFFICIAL] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

Rev33

Sep 22, 2013
I don't have any problem with screen rotation. Could you write more about what's going on?

This is common to all aosp ROMs, I've tested, just 180 degree rotation. I can't watch videos while lying in the bed, every time I must disable auto screen rotation, because without doing that if I put phone on the side, screen turns upside down.

After installing vantom kernel, fingerprint scanner works.

Sytuacja jak z tego mema z Wałęsa "znowu obróciło" :D

Mar 8, 2019
This is common to all aosp ROMs, I've tested, just 180 degree rotation. I can't watch videos while lying in the bed, every time I must disable auto screen rotation, because without doing that if I put phone on the side, screen turns upside down.

After installing vantom kernel, fingerprint scanner works.

Sytuacja jak z tego mema z Wałęsa "znowu obróciło" :D

As soon as I install Vantom kernel, the fingerprint reader works but the wifi not anymore.
Do you know that phenomen?

Alessandro999

Jun 10, 2016
venice
@Hakersky i tested all roms and all kernels for mi 6 since 2 years... i can say that pixel experience is the most stable rom ever tested.. your rom is beast . but i reccomend to use in next build 4.4.153 kernel of los 16.. because i tested some very high games . i can say that fps on both balance give differents resuld 53/4 fps stable on dark knight rises.. on your your 4.4.176 has frame drops to 41/43.. even aosp extended official move to 4.4.153 for this reason
gaming profile set cpu freq to max and is not reccomended because drain battery
hope you add 4.4.153 kernel in next update

alasulumurat

Aug 22, 2017
@Hakersky i tested all roms and all kernels for mi 6 since 2 years... i can say that pixel experience is the most stable rom ever tested.. your rom is beast . but i reccomend to use in next build 4.4.153 kernel of los 16.. because i tested some very high games . i can say that fps on both balance give differents resuld 53/4 fps stable on dark knight rises.. on your your 4.4.176 has frame drops to 41/43.. even aosp extended official move to 4.4.153 for this reason
gaming profile set cpu freq to max and is not reccomended because drain battery
hope you add 4.4.153 kernel in next update
I'm looking forward to it. :)

Reactions: johnmirra

Top Liked Posts