I don't know if it has wifi calling, but B0D2 is the same version that was repackaged a few days ago,which is running smoothly here.
A small GIFT (especially for KNOX 0x0 users)
>> N910FXXU1BOC5_N910FOXA1BOC3_alexndr.7z << (ultra packed using 7-Zip)
- PC Odin flashable (*.tar.md5 file)
- pure stock, NOT rooted, the only change is replaced multi CSC pack (putted multi CSC OXA package instead of OJK)
- contains CSC: BTU, CPW, DBT, ITV, KOR, XEF, XEO
- can be flashed on ANY N910F without a pit file
- it will NOT trip KNOX if you still have 0x0