Imho you should give it a shot. Latest btu version is great, buttery smooth and batt life is great.
thank u thank u thank uModel SM-N910F
Model name GALAXY Note 4
Country Nordic countries
Version Android 5.0.1
Build date Tue, 31 Mar 2015 09:31:16 +0000
Product code NEE
Download for install with Odin: MegaNZ
BTU-firmware (United Kingdom) can be found here: N910FXXU1BOC5 BTU
Yes, you can do this without no problem. Choose wisely you new rom and i sugest you to perform a clean install followed by a factory reset from the phone menu to align CSC. That's it. Good luck.Hi , one question i have, i bought a note 4 910f portugal vodafone i will unlocked with a code, and the question is after unlock i flash it with the lollipop firmware for the unlock version.
Thanks in advance.
Sorry my English.
Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Free mobile app
A small GIFT (especially for KNOX 0x0 users)
>> N910FXXU1BOC5_N910FOXA1BOC3_alexndr.7z << (ultra packed using 7-Zip)
- PC Odin flashable (*.tar.md5 file)
- pure stock, NOT rooted, the only change is replaced multi CSC pack (putted multi CSC OXA package instead of OJK)
- contains CSC: BTU, CPW, DBT, ITV, KOR, XEF, XEO
- can be flashed on ANY N910F without a pit file
- it will NOT trip KNOX if you still have 0x0