★☆★[ROM] M8 Nocturnal Limited Edition v2.0.7|LRX22C|Odex|Xtreme Audio|Jan 1st 2015

Search This thread

kennonk

The Problem is wenn i flash the Rom all my data will be moved in sdcard/0. Normal is sdcard only. When i flashed it again then it will be moved to sdcard/0/0.

There is a command you can run from a terminal emulator that will fix it. And I think in one thread someone posted a zip to flash that fixes it. I don't have it but if you search around a little you'll find it.

This happened to me several weeks ago when I first flashed an early Lollipop and I manually moved everything back to the right place and deleted the 0 folder.

benbailey84

Sep 13, 2011
Summerdale, AL
Cool thanks. I noticed motion launch is missing. Any way to add that?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app
Its something we are aware of. I toyed with it these past few days with no luck. I am going to continue to mess with it. I was told that dot view apk has to be installed, along with the libs, tried that and it still didn't work. I'm sure there is something I am missing.

webbles17

Apr 2, 2012
Saskatoon
I'm in the first 24 hours on this ROM. So far really nice. Using the (lyapota?) Gpe mod. Poor battery life but I'll give it a few days to settle. If i use a custom kernel will it affect any of the audio tweaks? Only thing I miss is double tap to wake and elemental x would give me that. Thanx Dev!

Last edited:

benbailey84

Sep 13, 2011
Summerdale, AL
I'm in the first 24 hours on this ROM. So far really nice. Using the (lyapota?) Gpe mod. Poor battery life but I'll give it a few days to settle. If in use a custom kernel will it affect any of the audio tweaks? Only thing I miss is double tap to wake and elemental x would give me that. Thanx Dev!

Give it a day or two. I had no issues with battery usage. For some reason dt2w or motion launch wouldn't work for elementalx or the kernel included in the ROM. I am off for a few days now so I will definitely start digging into why its not working. As far as different kernel messing with audio tweaks I haven't noticed a difference. With included kernel or elementalx.

webbles17

Apr 2, 2012
Saskatoon
Give it a day or two. I had no issues with battery usage. For some reason dt2w or motion launch wouldn't work for elementalx or the kernel included in the ROM. I am off for a few days now so I will definitely start digging into why its not working. As far as different kernel messing with audio tweaks I haven't noticed a difference. With included kernel or elementalx.

OK I'll just stick with stock for now then. It is super smooth. Thanks for the reply.

webbles17

Apr 2, 2012
Saskatoon
I got double tap to wake working with elemental x. Used all stock settings in the aroma and went with traditional s2w/dt2w. Then set it with trickster mod.

Reactions: misskvee

benbailey84

Sep 13, 2011
Summerdale, AL
ok guys, good news and bad news. Good news is I have the motion launch fixed, bad news is, until I figure out what I broke in the process, please flash with philz. For some reason when I flashed with TWRP after boot and initial setup I had no nav bar and no status bar. So if you want to give it a try follow download link and look in the test build folder for .Nocturnal_LE_2.1.0_Test_1_LRX22C_M8.zip MD5: d5c426fb89d79eaa3df843b648b1a571 Post your results here.
*edit. Forgot to change the version number.

Last edited:
Reactions: cr1960

godolphins13

Jun 20, 2013
Hi,
Kind of a noob flasher here... After upgrading my firmware, my fastboot is black background. Is this normal? I installed the ROM, and it's been suck on the boot animation for 15 minutes. Please help.

XsMagical

Apr 13, 2011
Ft. Myers
RobbysLife.com
Hi,
Kind of a noob flasher here... After upgrading my firmware, my fastboot is black background. Is this normal? I installed the ROM, and it's been suck on the boot animation for 15 minutes. Please help.

The black background is normal for the gpe firmware, as far as the rom goes for not booting, try phil recovery, I heard someone tell me it was better or something but I can not confirm.

Sent from my Nocturnal Nexus

godolphins13

Jun 20, 2013
The black background is normal for the gpe firmware, as far as the rom goes for not booting, try phil recovery, I heard someone tell me it was better or something but I can not confirm.

Thanks, got it! I had to flash the GPE RUU, and after that reflashed ROM and it was fixed...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ★☆★[ROM] M8 Nocturnal Limited Edition v2.0.7|LRX22C|Odex|Xtreme Audio|Jan 1st 2015

limitededition.png

QuF1mHf.png

about.png

v58DETY.jpg

E7cJDie.png

tliTojX.jpg

Nocturnal Limited Edition is a stock looking rom with without the extra bloat,
    leaving you with the most light weight Android experience out there.*
    This rom is optimized out of the box and runs scripts to keep it optimized no mater how much you use the phone,*
    let it be apps installed, opened or just normal daily use.*
    -Limited Edition based off LRX22C release keys
    -Kernel 3.4
    -Xtreme Audio Enhancements by Team Nocturnal
    -AudioFX EQ
    -ClearBass Audio
    -Xloud Audio
    -Beats Audio
    -Harman Kardon Audio
    -Dolby Mobile Audio
    -Core Enhancements by Team Nocturnal
    -Odexed Core
    -Google Cam with Sphere
    -Toggle Quick Settings
    -Bloatware removed
    -Nocturnal Wallpapers
    -Busybox
    -SqlLite
    -Appops
    -Rooted with SuperSU (Thanks Chainfire)
    -Xperia Z3 Ringtones

See 2nd Mods for extra goodies

Team.png

-GruesomeWolf
    -Mijjahz
    -BillBowers
    -ChongoDroid
    -Droidiac13
    -XsMagical
    -Benbailey84
    -mrjaydee82

Thanks.png

-Everyone at Team Nocturnal
    -All the Nexus Community
    OK so i see a lot of flack for the audio mods, so to answer some questions real quick.

Beats is in the rom, No you wont see a app or icon like sense roms

all other audio mods are the same, they are in there, enabled by default, you will not see an icon or anything, I added AudioFX to add that extra touch of manual settings. We still may need to tweak the audio but this is not an issue. This rom as stated in the OP, is meant to be a stable, clean debloated, battery performance rom, the audio was just an extra bonus. Do not judge based on audio please, judge based on the rom itself, I do no have or plan on buying an M8, i just wanted to share what i have built for internal use with all you guys. If you don't like the rom, that is fine but updates will come and improvements will follow. This rom is GPE based but built to be as close to a Nexus as you can get, not HTC or Sense. I currently have 3 builds out, LE for the N5, N6 and M8. All 3 builds are very very similar and with that being said, I will not add a mod to one and not the rest so give me time to work on the newer test builds and i will get a new stable out once we have other bugs fixed.
    ShDLVet.png

Q) Does my phone need to be unlocked?
    A) Yes, with a custom recovery

Q) Does my phone need to be S-Off?
    A) Yes, Sunshine is the only known supported S-Off tool as of now.

Q) Can I flash this without flashing GPE Lollipop Firmware?
    A) No. You can follow this link HERE for instructions how to do this, And this link HERE for the download. (Thanks to @graffixnyc for the firmware).

Q) Do I need to be rooted?
    A) No, the rom will come rooted or Unrooted

Q) Why does my phone feel laggy?
    A) This can be normal, just reboot and all should be fine.

Q) What does this do to my phone?
    A) It will make it cook bacon amongst other incredible features.

Q) How is XsMagical so cool?
    A) No one really knows, legends have it he was born on the other side of the pillow.

Q) Does ChongoDroid bite the pillow?
    A) Word on the street is yes...

Changelog.png

Click here for updated changelog
    Mods.png

Click here for Updated list of Mods

Download.png

Download Limited Edition

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Older Builds

Donate.png

Donate to Team Nocturnal
    Note: All donations go to the team to help us support newer devices.​
    We have a surprise for you guys that requested mods coming tomorrow in the test folder! Keep and eye out for 2.1.0 test 3...

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone