9T pro 8/256 varient

Search This thread

manus31

May 7, 2016
In Europe we know there is only the 64 and 128 versions of this phone but there is also a Hong Kong version available with 8/256 which to me seems like a better option if you can get it. And also in Hong Kong this varient comes with a UK plug,

Currently only one site I know of seems to be selling this varient,eglobal:

https://www.eglobalcentral.eu/xiaomi-mi-9t-pro-8gb-256gb-dual-sim-redmi-k20-pro-carbon-black-1.html

My question to anyone is ,Have they bought this one ?

Or do they know of anywhere where you could buy it factory sealed as it seams like a pretty sweet deal which would be worth getting.

Although Eglobal have a Fairly respectable reputation,I. Not sure if what they are listing is just a k20 pro

Robbo.5000

Dec 8, 2016
Redmi K20 Pro
In Europe we know there is only the 64 and 128 versions of this phone but there is also a Hong Kong version available with 8/256 which to me seems like a better option if you can get it. And also in Hong Kong this varient comes with a UK plug,

https://www.eglobalcentral.eu/xiaomi-mi-9t-pro-8gb-256gb-dual-sim-redmi-k20-pro-carbon-black-1.html

Or do they know of anywhere where you could buy it factory sealed as it seams like a pretty sweet deal which would be worth getting.

Although Eglobal have a Fairly respectable reputation,I. Not sure if what they are listing is just a k20 pro
That's interesting. The global MIUI site does list the Mi 9T Pro with upto 8/256 GB, so in markets outside of Europe, and maybe Europe later, this is a genuine version. I'm not aware that it's been officially released yet outside of Europe, but maybe it will be in the next few days. Everything eGlobal say certainly points to it be genuine.

Reactions: xDreDz

manus31

May 7, 2016
That's interesting. The global MIUI site does list the Mi 9T Pro with upto 8/256 GB, so in markets outside of Europe, and maybe Europe later, this is a genuine version. I'm not aware that it's been officially released yet outside of Europe, but maybe it will be in the next few days. Everything eGlobal say certainly points to it be genuine.

Only other place I've seen it is on YouTube where this guy unboxes it, mentions he got it in Hong Kong:

Would be cool if they released it in the EU but I don't think they will

sofir786

Feb 10, 2009
Birmingham

I'm from the UK and just received my k20 Pro 8gb/256gb version from a website called wondamobile wondamobile I think, only took 4 days to arrive

manus31

May 7, 2016

Pity, not available in Europe apart from possibly on eglobal.

Problem with eglobal is they have essentially copied the description and specs from their k20 pro listing and they include k20 pro in the title of the listing in brackets which could mean it is in fact a k20 pro with a global rom, although they do include band 20 in specs,but it is very hard to confidently buy from them. Their support is no good either , otherwise I would ask,but All they do is give out generic replies

Last edited:

manus31

May 7, 2016
Any news on this matter? I'm also looking for this variant: 8/256 with B20 support.
Seems only eglobal and Wanda mobile that I've seen Haven't even seen it on Ali Express or any of them sites. Dont really trust the two mentioned sites to buy so for now I am unsure,

Wanda mobile would be reliable but don't like the price especially shipping to Ireland for me but if you in UK , shipping free with them

cba1986

Aug 8, 2010
Somewhere in Buenos Aires
Seems only eglobal and Wanda mobile that I've seen Haven't even seen it on Ali Express or any of them sites. Dont really trust the two mentioned sites to buy so for now I am unsure,

Wanda mobile would be reliable but don't like the price especially shipping to Ireland for me but if you in UK , shipping free with them

considering i paid 327 EUR for the 6/64 version. 435 for 8/256 is not aa bad price at all.

sofir786

Feb 10, 2009
Birmingham
Yes but the 9T pro is different,most notably it has base 20 for LTE while the k20 does not
I know about the whole band 20, I get better signal and mobile data speeds on my EE Sim than I ever did on my s8+, then again different networks use different bands so my experience won't be the same with everyone else

Ollie_17

Apr 7, 2012

I got this one in blue from eglobal. Arrived quickly, factory sealed with UK charger, box was 9t pro

Not sure how to check bands though

Ollie_17

Apr 7, 2012

From Eglobal Europe,no issues ??

I got it from eglobal UK but yeah, it came within the 9 days. It came Monday as I'm using it now. All is fine!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well, today my Mi9T Pro 8/256 finally arrived from eGlobalcentral.eu.
    So far, so good. All seems legit. Checked IMEI on Xiaomi site, & so on.
    First reaction; the 6.39" seems smaller than the 5.99" on the Nexus 6.....
    Mi9Tpro1_zpszzfgwdae.jpg

Mi9Tpro2_zpsvoek02df.jpg

Mi9Tpro4_zpsle86u4tk.jpg

Mi9Tpro3_zpsvikdjasy.jpg

From Eglobal Europe,no issues ??

I got it from eglobal UK but yeah, it came within the 9 days. It came Monday as I'm using it now. All is fine!
    Could you share with us, whether the Xiaomi apps are present, or not? (dialer, etc)
    Dialler and messaging is Google which is great for me.

There's a lot of Xiaomi apps still present.

I'll be unlocking soon anyway so if there's anything else you'd like to know about the stock Rom let me know.
    On the way...

My phone is now in transit, & is trackable at GLS courier Netherlands.
    Not too much of a delay, after all. Eglobal registered my order exactly
    one week ago, so not much to whine about. To be continued.....
    :good::)
    Just for reference mine came through from wondamobile in about 10 days to the UK.

Mi9T Pro 8gb/256gb with Global Rom as confirmed in the photo.

4g/lte works fine and it's a great upgrade over the Poco.

Cheers