• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

A case that will make your Note 2 look like and iPhone

Search This thread

stesteste

Apr 12, 2011
had this case for a couple of weeks had loads of comments on nice the phone looks no one even thinks its a case just a classy phone I have never noticed any signal or wifi problems if there is any it must be minor

omega rom v10, kalgas, neak 1.3

Reactions: daddymatt

swaser18t

Oct 29, 2008
MN
Yea, I contacted the seller and was told that it generally takes about 3-5 days to process everything and get it sent out for shipment. I was told mine should be sent out for shipment tomorrow. We shall see.

Let us know if it does ship. Trying to decide if I should cancel and order through offerany. Or just wait

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium

chino0131

Feb 22, 2010
Washington, DC
Let us know if it does ship. Trying to decide if I should cancel and order through offerany. Or just wait

I'll check my order status tomorrow and let you know if my status changes to shipped. My card was charged late on the evening of the 30th and they only just today updated my status from Pending to Full Payment Received, so there may be a delay in them updating their system if it does ship tomorrow.

swaser18t

Oct 29, 2008
MN
I'll check my order status tomorrow and let you know if my status changes to shipped. My card was charged late on the evening of the 30th and they only just today updated my status from Pending to Full Payment Received, so there may be a delay in them updating their system if it does ship tomorrow.

Cool thanks. I tried to order through offerany but my card or a visa gift card would not work not even through paypal. Only tried once tho. So thats why I ordered through casefanatic.com. dont want to wait over a month tho

Geezer Squid

Mar 1, 2010
had this case for a couple of weeks had loads of comments on nice the phone looks no one even thinks its a case just a classy phone I have never noticed any signal or wifi problems if there is any it must be minor

omega rom v10, kalgas, neak 1.3

Ditto this. Well except for the couple of weeks part. I've had mine for one day and have noticed minor loss of signal. I've noticed no "real world" difference at all in the signal strength. I other words, I've been able to use my phone in exactly the same manner as I was before the case was installed. And BTW, my GPS signal is still good and my navigation app (Navigon) works fine.

Very happy camper here!! :cool:

chino0131

Feb 22, 2010
Washington, DC
Cool thanks. I tried to order through offerany but my card or a visa gift card would not work not even through paypal. Only tried once tho. So thats why I ordered through casefanatic.com. dont want to wait over a month tho

Did you register your gift card to make online purchases? There is a website listed on the back of the gift card, and you need to enter in your zip code to register the card for online purchases. Not sure if this is the issue you had, but that's the only thing I can think of. Make sure the zip code you entered is the same as the one you enter when ordering.

Acery

Jan 28, 2013
I ordered mine a week ago more or less and I received a tracking number yesterday. Hang tight if you ordered one and are getting nervous. It just seems to take forever for them to actually ship the item out.

dipdap

Jul 7, 2009
:) I've got mine today from offerany.com. I placed the order on the 18th of january.
So for me it is fast delivery!
It is a beautiful match (black case with white note)
Sad thing is it won't fit in my belt pouch anymore, well you can't win them all.

Jsarge45

Nov 15, 2012
Lawrenceville,NJ
Mine also came today. No alum buttons but got bunch of other stuff. Screwdriver keychain, screen protector, inserts for charger port and headphones(for dust I guess) fish thing, mini stylus and kickstand thing

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1359756902394.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359756902394.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 427

kms108

Sep 16, 2007
it's a fish bone for headphone cored tie.

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

Mine also came today. No alum buttons but got bunch of other stuff. Screwdriver keychain, screen protector, inserts for charger port and headphones(for dust I guess) fish thing, mini stylus and kickstand thing

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

why would you get a aluminum button.

Reactions: Jsarge45

jmwils3

Sep 21, 2010
Madison, AL
Even the S3 version that was out before this still hasnt surface on ebay so I wouldnt count on it. Unless my search terms were not good enough. Wireless charging coil will make a bulge out of the back plate and probably wont stay flush with the edges =(

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

I found one on Ebay, but its about the same price at opening bid including shipping, and the buy it now price is considerably higher

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230920625766?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

kms108

Sep 16, 2007
I found one on Ebay, but its about the same price at opening bid including shipping, and the buy it now price is considerably higher

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230920625766?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Thats is only one individual person who either got a spare one or just want to get rid of his.

These case are only for sale in china from authorised sellers or direct from the manufacturer, they are not available in shops.

I've been through hundreds of shops in china and haven't found any, nor any of the shops had them available.

rob9

Jun 23, 2011
I ordered mine a week ago more or less and I received a tracking number yesterday. Hang tight if you ordered one and are getting nervous. It just seems to take forever for them to actually ship the item out.

You're telling me! I waited one month and nothing (the order status just sat on pending), so I talked to them on the online chat window and they hadn't even processed my order for some reason. They offered to express ship it to me because I had to wait so long, so I should have it some time this week.

45Wheelgun

Dec 11, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
I ordered my black case on the 24th from offerany.com and I got notice on the 30th that it shipped. I just checked the tracking and it is/was in Singapore on the 31st. No idea how long it will take to get here from Singapore, but it is nice to have a tracking number and to watch the progress. When I order from dealextreme (dx.com) it typically takes 10-14 days.

Top Liked Posts