A case that will make your Note 2 look like and iPhone

Search This thread

chino0131

Feb 22, 2010
Washington, DC
Received an email from taobao agent. said my case will ship Monday and my order status will update then with a tracking number.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

wase4711

May 9, 2010
Outside of Phoenix, AZ
Ordered mine off of yoybuy on the 26th and it arrived in San Fransisco today, I live in California so hopefully it arrives tomorrow. :silly:

You ordered on jan 26th, and they shipped it and its in San Fran already??? That's faster than anyone else has reported.

Received an email from taobao agent. said my case will ship Monday and my order status will update then with a tracking number.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

When did you order yours?

thanks

ericerk

Jun 21, 2010
Can there be a Single Page of all the places to buy this (Hopefully All U.S. stuff)

nikecmh

Jan 18, 2013
Ordered mine on 1/13. Shipment notice on 1/21. Checked my tracking number every day and it said it was still in Singapore. Magically, it showed up today 2/2. Don't expect there to be a history, you will get it though. Requires a signature for delivery. I'm on the East Coast USA.

Looks amazing.

wase4711

May 9, 2010
Outside of Phoenix, AZ
yeah, I have looked at tons of photos; Its hard to know when they keep saying "white", and then show pictures of Aluminum...
Did you actually get a "white/aluminum" one yourself?

nikecmh

Jan 18, 2013
Mine ended up not fitting in my vehicle dock cradle, so someone on here could get lucky on an eBay auction later today.

It's the black one.

The-Captain

Retired Forum Moderator / Inactive Themer
May 18, 2011
Just a reminder, selling on XDA is against the rules. This means trying to sell something via XDA that is on ebay or other selling sites is against the rules. Just wanted to post a reminder. Thanks for your cooperation.

~ The-Captain

HanMan5000

Nov 6, 2010
I ordered January 14th and apparently they still haven't shipped because I haven't paid some extra "shipping fee"

**** this this.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yeah no thanks. Apple doesn't deserve to have anything to do with this phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium
    Sorry for the title it should be "look like an Iphone"

I was looking for a temporary case for my Note 2 at TaoBao (Chinese Ebay) and found this. What ya guys think?

yzUVv.gif

H8PjE.gif

uQwlV.gif

aAj5I.gif

dNouB.gif

Link Here
    Haha very neat, we can tell all the fanboys we got iPhone 9 prototype:D

Damn, I have no idea how to order it, can't find it on ebay.
    Get ready to be sued by pathetic apple
    I FOUND IT!!! I believe they will ship anywhere and its in English. . And you can pay with paypal. I just ordered one.. came up to $48 though!

http://www.offerany.com/p-166164775...se-N7102-N719-Otterbox-Metal-Cover-Frame.html

Sent from my AT&T Galaxy Note II /w wireless charging.