• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

A case that will make your Note 2 look like and iPhone

Search This thread

chino0131

Feb 22, 2010
Washington, DC
In case anyone has ordered from Offerany.com and their order status has not changed, they are horrible at updating order status. I've had to email them several times to get updates. Only then did they change the order status. They changed mine to shipped yesterday, but the tracking number shows it was shipped Saturday

swaser18t

Oct 29, 2008
MN
In case anyone has ordered from Offerany.com and their order status has not changed, they are horrible at updating order status. I've had to email them several times to get updates. Only then did they change the order status. They changed mine to shipped yesterday, but the tracking number shows it was shipped Saturday

They changed my to shipped yesterday and gave ne a tracking number but singpost or usps shows any results

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium

BizarroJay

Jan 6, 2013
I like it.

3LX6xG6.jpg

IxHZKAS.jpg

CwJXiWO.jpg

ijDS8cm.jpg

PyZX1aN.jpg

5wC8Dbc.jpg

xeFMMSW.jpg

fsn9Iwa.jpg

KEYofR

Jun 14, 2010
Does nfc still work?

I imagine nfc must not work if you are removing the normal battery cover to keep this one from bulging out. But even with the normal battery cover still on, doesn't this block nfc?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

Gahh Its Lee

Oct 2, 2010
Does nfc still work?

I imagine nfc must not work if you are removing the normal battery cover to keep this one from bulging out. But even with the normal battery cover still on, doesn't this block nfc?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

If you read back nfc doesn't work but most people don't care because it's 99% useless.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

mopar

Jul 1, 2010
I don't know if anyone cares but I'd like to share how I got NFC working with this case. I first started by drilling 1 hole in the center approximately 7/8" , but unfortunately that was not enough so I drill 2 more 7/8" inch holes side by side for a total of three. and unfortunately that was still not enough what I've come to find out is that you have to open up the entire area for the NFC antenna to read. which at this point really wasn't a big deal I just used several different size files to file the shape to expose the entire NFC antenna. Then to cover it I got some carbon fiber vinyl and cover the outside with it and 1 small piece on the back side to reinforce the hole.

P.s. for the antenna I just purchased one for a few dollars off ebay and just use some tape to tape it to the phone.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2
5utugyte.jpg
dydysydy.jpg
6agusegu.jpg
9aqazu5y.jpg

charlie serg

Jan 16, 2013
I purchased the silver case 1/22 and received it on 2/4 from china of course so here are my thoughts. I've been rocking tpu cases and hard shell cases all pretty good but just did not make this phone feel expensive. So again my hours of online searching for new a case with more wow factor led me to the first posting of this tread. Days went by watching this post to read from buyers opinions on pros and cons. Now my thoughts on this sick case, I was going to buy a aluminum bumper case from Korea for mad dollars but was kind of on the fence for what it was so I gave up and got this one and let me tell you 2 weeks of thinking and looking for more pics online of this case while waiting for mine to arrive just to make me feel my purchased was justified and the answer is hell yes get one if you can it lives up to the hype. The case is well made I see the Chinese are taking there manufacturing seriously. Two things I don't like about the case first its very slippery so I will buy some clear gecko strips for the sides to help with that but heres the bigger problem Wifi works well and data but GPS is dead and up to a few weeks ago I could careless about GPS but I have been using a excellent app called Cerberus just in-case I loss or get my phone stolen and that app tracks and finds my phone via GPS. But this case is so hot that I will just have to be extra carefull now and chance that nightmare cause I'm going to keep rocking it. I have got noting but positive remarks from all my peeps and some envious looks as well funny thing is no one has thought or mention Iphone remarks they just think its a new phone. So on a final note no pun intended I could have spent $85 or so on some fancy bumper case but ended up spending $41 + 0.97 cent for postage via USPS first class international mail to NYC for a hotter case. Thank you to all the first beta buyers comments it helped me and hopefully my posting will help some one else...
Update: Guess someone was rite must have been the NYC skyscrapers blocking my GPS signal because I just tested the phone again with the case on and it works perfect everywhere I went today so as far as I'm concern now the case is a perfect 10...

Reactions: Vanquiz

Top Liked Posts