A.I.S. [Oreo 8.0] (H930/H930DS) [Thread closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Aeronliru

Nov 25, 2010
Gdynia
I forgot to take screenshot or else i would have showed volte working in boombox rom. Since there are no mods other i reverted back to stock itself. waiting for your rom with Volte support in India
Next will support. Difference between Boombox and mine (in voLte cause) - AIS formats OP/ - your operator's profiles wich contain restrictions, voLte profiles and scumming apk* like Facebook etc. In next update I already realize selectable formatting /OP to use your vendor voLte and other settings. Next step will be selectable modding operator's profiles to enable voLte ewerywhere with saving all needed settings for your region. And additionally deleting scum apk's, forced wallpapers/logos from operator.

Next will support. Difference between Boombox and mine (in voLte cause) - AIS formats OP/ - your operator's profiles wich contain restrictions, voLte profiles and scumming apk* like Facebook etc. In next update I already realize selectable formatting /OP to use your vendor voLte and other settings. Next step will be selectable modding operator's profiles to enable voLte ewerywhere with saving all needed settings for your region. And additionally deleting scum apk's, forced wallpapers/logos from operator.

really thanks for your quick support. Waiting for your next update ..Not asking for any ETA. just waiting.. Right from beginning i have been eager to try your rom and i tried too. only reason i reverted is coz,lack of volte in my region. Your rom is awesome

sguerra923

Oct 7, 2008
Buddha
There is no one normal module that we needed in AIS, so I prefer turn OFF update channels, update Magiskmanager and update/download ny module.
I've check them all, don't worry. If You need some module you can install official Magiskmanager and download it/install it into the fw. But then I'm not responsible for you privacy, SafetyNetwork checkups, and normal working of fw.
Is there a way to install YouTube Vanced on your ROM? I downloaded the files for the install of Vanced but I can't uninstall YouTube. I tried Titanium Back and Root Installer for Apps but can't do it. Is there a way? I usually us magisk to install YouTube Vance but I'm using the other method of installing through TWRP but requires an uninstall of YouTube. Thanks in advance!

Aeronliru

Nov 25, 2010
Gdynia
Is there a way to install YouTube Vanced on your ROM? I downloaded the files for the install of Vanced but I can't uninstall YouTube. I tried Titanium Back and Root Installer for Apps but can't do it. Is there a way? I usually us magisk to install YouTube Vance but I'm using the other method of installing through TWRP but requires an uninstall of YouTube. Thanks in advance!
You use very weird methods. AIS has all needen apps for uninstalling pre-installed apps and already have ROOT via Magisk.
Simply use Settings/Apps and notifications/Apps2SD Engine or App control (3C Tools Pro Engine).

ricohz

Mar 6, 2011
Mind sharing the procedure you followed for flashing the Rom and then getting data working.? Thanks

Sure no problem
I flashed ROM picked single sim and lunar kernel unchecked modem(radio)
Then app zip and I picked everything (just for the experience)
Booted then back to TWRP clean chaches rebooted added wifi went back to TWRP flashed Sprint modem rebooted use quickshortcut maker lite to add apns rwbooted an Voila
You will have roaming indicator off
I flashed last night and everything seemed to work a bunch of apps I'm no familiar with so will have to learn how to use or uninstall ones I don't need wifi,text,3g,lte and call all worked
Took me a bit to figure some stuff out (it's almost like a whole different ROM)only used for like an hour it was late and had to restore in the morning cause I had to work

Aeronliru

Nov 25, 2010
Gdynia
Sure no problem
I'm no familiar with so will have to learn how to use or uninstall ones
I warn you and other users: You can uninstall only APPS wich have been installed from AISApps***.zip! If you uninstall some app from AIS system zip I'm not responsible for normal work of fw, cause everything is connected each other at the system level. A little intruding and syste become unstability, and you have error issues at Settings and more then.
So all reports about issues will be ignored.

Last edited:

francois amon

Jul 28, 2016
Cologne
Very big question about sound in fw.
Asking for you guys!!!
Maybe you didn't know that LG has deceived us. Our LG v30 sounds only 48kHz/16bit for standart lossy formats, not bigger then it. But one detail: AT STOCK SETTINGS AND CONFIGS!
No one fw yet haven't really good sound for all formats. Even AIS, and I even didn't speak about Boombox - this fw hasn't that sound which the author declares. I see Boombox inside and I know what I saying.
Yes, even AIS, cause 384/32 that I did - it is internal routing process.
So, about question:
- I can do really 192/24 sound ewerywhere (except standart bluetooth), but no one equalizer, ViperAcoustic didn't work on it.
- I can do swithable function between 192/24 and 48/24 for working ViperAcoustic and HiFi settings in Settings App.
- I can do selectable installing in AROMA 192/24 without HiFi settings (filter/equalizer) cause they work only in 48/16.

What have I do?
I'm waiting for your opinions.
Hmmm a switchable Option would be great!

Aeronliru

Nov 25, 2010
Gdynia
For your pleasure, guys)
1) Turns on/off on-the-fly, no need to reboot
2) HiFi settings working like always
3) HiRes ewerywere, except MirrorLink. Bluetooth, USB i/o, HDMI is in AUTO mode.
4) in HiRes no media sound/FMRadio through Speaker (limited by audio-routing), but all rest work normally.
So, this DSEE-HX Plus is only for Phones/Headset.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-08-12-13-52-42.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-08-12-13-52-42.jpg
    239.8 KB · Views: 288
  • Screenshot_2018-08-12-13-55-11.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-08-12-13-55-11.jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 280
Last edited:

zacharias.maladroit

Recognized Developer
For your pleasure, guys)
1) Turns on/off on-the-fly, no need to reboot
2) HiFi settings working like always
3) HiRes ewerywere, except MirrorLink. Bluetooth, USB i/o, HDMI is in AUTO mode.
4) in HiRes no media sound/FMRadio through Speaker (limited by audio-routing), but all rest work normally.
So, this DSEE-HX Plus is only for Phones/Headset.

Haha - you're doing things :D

Is it really DSEE-HX (using dsee hx libraries) or is it native Hi-Res (e.g. the one toggled in PowerAMP of the Qualcomm Aqstatic DAC) ?

In any case I can't seem to notice a difference since sound output is equally clean and great (comparing DSEE HX vs. Hi-Res in PowerAMP on the V30)

Thanks

Aeronliru

Nov 25, 2010
Gdynia
Haha - you're doing things :D
Is it really DSEE-HX (using dsee hx libraries) or is it native Hi-Res (e.g. the one toggled in PowerAMP of the Qualcomm Aqstatic DAC) ?
It is re-routing (passes restriction in 48kHz) with upsampling and rising bit-level. About DSEE-HX: Sony did the same thing but in separate libs/blobs. And additionally to this processes result with hi-pass filter (e.g. equalizer). So I prefer "clear" upsampling without any equalizers and Dithering.
I have a sound engineer education and high-frequency communication engineer, so I know what I do. but - to port Sony's framework - it is needed to port all Sony's fw, cause their fw is differs from our.
Whatever, I did selectable function. And, yes, It really hungry for CPU/DSP sources. Neutron in stabdart (non-32bit) mode needs Performance governor, or sound become intermittent - lacks CPU power.
But in stock player and other media/streamig apps there is all right.

koboltzz

Dec 26, 2008
It is re-routing (passes restriction in 48kHz) with upsampling and rising bit-level. About DSEE-HX: Sony did the same thing but in separate libs/blobs. And additionally to this processes result with hi-pass filter (e.g. equalizer). So I prefer "clear" upsampling without any equalizers and Dithering.
I have a sound engineer education and high-frequency communication engineer, so I know what I do. but - to port Sony's framework - it is needed to port all Sony's fw, cause their fw is differs from our.
Whatever, I did selectable function. And, yes, It really hungry for CPU/DSP sources. Neutron in stabdart (non-32bit) mode needs Performance governor, or sound become intermittent - lacks CPU power.
But in stock player and other media/streamig apps there is all right.
I know you seem to get mad when I start with the camera again. However, I have noticed that with your ROM the 4K 52mbps cine-log hifi recording on SD card is occasionally asynchronous. Do your previous audio changes affect 4K audio? Maybe there is too much audio data now the camera/sd card can't handle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A.I.S.
    By Aeronliru

<Mod Edit>

People, FIRMWARE DIDN'T NEED ANY GAPPS! FIRMWARE DIDN'T SUPPORT MICRO-G PACKAGE BECAUSE IT HAVE VERY OPTIMIZED ORIGINAL GAPPS AND VERY-VERY OPTIMIZED GOOGLE MARKET!
    So, if you want to install 3rd-app micro/nano/pico-gapps or micro-g package - you do this only for your own risk and I will ignore all bugreports after that!

Features:
    -Android 8.0 based on stock fw with debloating and customizing all of apps and services
    -VoLTE native support
    -fully Deodex
    -systemless Root inside by modded Magisk
    -fully customizing settings and automatization
    -AROMA customized installer with possibility install/not install LG's apps (with overview of each)
    -advanced sound
    -advanced camera (in next updates)

Currient changelog:

Here.

To Do:

-integrate modded apps and services (automation, settings, cutomizations etc.)
    -optimize performance and system overall
    -enhance camera settings (in near updates)

Screens:
    At attachments.

Read before install!
    1. This firmware based on stock firmware with all advantages of stock system - all LG's apps, include all features.
    2. Additional functions realised through different applications, wich you can install separately from GoogleMarket to your clean Stock firmware.
    3. Integrated apps have been modified to fit all firmware needs and to fit firmware style and settings.
    4. Firmware don't need any GAPPS and ROOT/Magisk installing - all these already in it!
    5. If you haven't any network connection wile first startup, do not flash something above firmware! Just reboot and network will be. If not, please, write to me, and I'll try to fix this omission.
    6. Do not delete apps from system! It ruins stability of system!
    7. I'm NOT responsable for all your actions due Root access inside of firmware! Remember! You doing for you own risk!

How To Install:
    1. Download BOTH files - A.I.S.Build*** and AISAppsBuild***.
    2. Do Wipe /data without media, Wipe /system, Wipe /dalvik-cache, Wipe /cache.
    3. Manually delete 'Android' folders from internal SD-Card and Extrernal SD-Card (if you have it).
    4. Flash A.I.S.Build*** for your device model. Do not wipe anything and don't reboot to system!
    5. Flash AISAppsBuild*** with all apps you needed.
    6. Reboot to system.
    7. If wile First Startup there are no any network, JUST REBOOT YOUR DEVICE and network will be.
    8. After first Startup go to Settings/Root/SELinux and switch SELinux state to Permissive, it is needed for normal work of all additional services. You DON'T need to switch ROOT! It is already turned ON.
    9. After switching on SELinux state go to internal SD-Card/AIS_Installs/SystemControl and update/install 3CToolsSystemControl.apk to provide all features at Recents and system.

Download:
    Not aviable.
    Old builds:
    Not aviable.
    OTA:
    Not aviable.
    Bugs:
    Here.
    F.A.Q:
    Here.

XDA:DevDB Information
    A.I.S., ROM for the LG V30

Contributors
    Aeronliru
    ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked bootloader, TWRP.

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 24082018
    Current Beta Version: 18082018
    Beta Release Date: 2018-08-18

Created 2018-05-31
    Last Updated 2018-08-24

XDA:DevDB Information
    A.I.S., ROM for the LG V30

Contributors
    Aeronliru
    ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked bootloader, TWRP.

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 0.9
    Current Beta Version: 1.0
    Beta Release Date: 2018-07-13

Created 2018-05-31
    Last Updated 2018-09-05
    Changelog

v0.1 alpha
    KERNEL:
    -Custom ROOTED kernel without some logging by system (for increase performance) (patched via Magisk)

OVERALL:
    -Fully deodexed
    -Busybox 1.28.3 inside
    -Magisk 16.0 inside
    -Sign always true hack
    -APK integrity always true hack

INTEGRATED INTO SYSTEM APPS:
    -Custom Magisk client
    -XposedInstaller 90 beta 3 inside
    -SeLinux policy changer inside
    -LuckyPatcher inside
    -Link2SD Plus inside (temporary)
    -Xplore inside
    -SnapHDR inside
    -Compass inside
    -Navigation Gestures inside
    -Activity Starter inside
    -Neutron Player inside
    -App&Game 4PDA inside
    -PlayMarket iRhinMod inside
    -Sites in VR inside
    -System2 performance analyzer inside
    -Updated all of Google apps up to actual versions and added new:
    *Play Games
    *Arts and Culture
    *Google Handwrite
    *Google Magazines
    *Google Calendar
    *Googles
    *Google Docs
    *Google Pay (Wallet)
    *Google Photo
    *Google YouTube
    *Google App (Search)
    *Gmail
    *Google Maps
    *Google Translate
    *Google Keyboard
    *Google Earth
    *Google Play Services
    *Google Webview
    *Chrome
    *Google VR Services
    *Talkback
    -Updated LG apps up to actual versions
    -Deleted some apps (LG's and other)

SYSTEM:
    -Up to 100 system users
    -AOD widget enabled
    -Signboard widget enabled
    -No safemedia volume pop-up
    -SmartRingtone enabled
    -KidsMode aviable
    -Knock OFF/Knock ON is fully aviable at stock launcher
    -Shaking gesture
    -Private log disabled
    -SmartBattery activated
    -Image quality Enhancement enabled
    -SRLTE support enabled
    -Glove Mode optionally enabled
    -Enabled support for forced PowerOff
    -Enabled LowPass filter (at system sound section)
    -Enabled display autobright by default
    -Enabled support for Secret Mode
    -Enabled Double-Power-Tap for Camera from LockScreen
    -Enabled support for SRE
    -Enabled LG ALC AI for system services
    -Enabled Volume Up LongPress for QuickMemo from LockScreen
    -Allowed all rotations (360 degrees)
    -Bluetooth HFP inband support enabled
    -Bluetooth LE peripheral mode support enabled
    -Bluetooth pan autoconnect enabled
    -Bluetooth reload supported profiles when enabled
    -VoLTE TTY support enabled
    -Doze after SCreenOff
    -Doze Pulse Pickup
    -Dual LTE support enabled
    -MultiUser UI enabled
    -Freeform window management
    -Color transform acceleration enabled
    -Unplug cable so not turn on screen
    -No USB charging message
    -WiFi background scan support enabled
    -WiFi batched scan support enabled
    -WiFi DualSAP mode enabled
    -Editable voicemail number
    -Lockscreen have all rotations

BUILD.PROP
    -Locale changed to Ru-Ru
    -Some fixes of disabled (but aviable) functions
    -DPI changed to 440
    -Enabled all possible audio/video decoders for system players
    -Autobrightness is on by default (and manual stored at 100 of 255)
    -Cached apps increased limit to 100
    -Heap increased to 512

2.83 Gb free in /system

v 0.2 beta
    KERNEL:
    -updated Root patch via Magisk up to 16.4

SYSTEM:
    -updated own manual sign check hack:
    *enabled downgrading when installing apps
    *enabled different signs when installing apps (you can fully use custom app moods)
    *enabled different checksums when installing apps (this may possible custom app mods of protected apps)

-AcrodeaFish live aquarium iRhinMod by Aeronliru and Eva Ishitaka Rhin
    -One++ converter
    -TelegramPlus Ultra-Powersave iRhinMod by Aeronliru and Eva Ishitaka Rhin
    -TechCalc+
    -WiFi Analyzer with WiFi Connecter library
    -PartitionsBackup (backup your FW without TWRP directly to *.img/tar files)
    -DiscsInfo
    -NetworkMonitor (floating info)
    -Google Apps Genie (LiteNews)
    -Duplicate Files Finder
    -SambaServer
    -Callistics (call/sms/network advanced statistcs)
    -Calls and sms blacklist
    -aCurrency Pro
    -AdAway Engine
    -AFWall+ Pro
    -ApplicationBlocker
    -AppLock (with fingerprint/password/figure etc.)
    -App2SD Engine (better to Link2SD app director)
    -Google Authenticator
    -AutoCallRecorder
    -BackupEngine (call log/sms and mms/contacts, with sky drive saving)
    -BatteryExtender Engine (advances internal Doze mode)
    -HoloPanel (modversion of CoolTool)
    -Degoo (100 Gb and up sky drive)
    -Denotification Engine (manual and automatic disabling of notification)
    -DynamicDPI (changing DPI and resolution in wide parameters on-fly). Additionally to system resolution changer.
    -DynamicNavbar (fully customizing navigation bar)
    -Flipboard news
    -FolderSync (syncs your files onto almost sky drives)
    -FX filemanager
    -GoldenDict (aviable off-line almost 500 vocabularies with voice for your SD-CARD)
    -Google Keep
    -GPS Test
    -gReaderPro
    -InLine Notifications
    -IntelliRing (changes ringtone volume with level of noise around of you)
    -LogCat Extreme with floating window
    -NFC Tools Pro with all modules
    -Notifications Engine
    -OverlaysEngine
    -ParallelSpace (for multiple social networks etc.)
    -PingTools (at section Network)
    -PreferredApp (auto opens files with user preffered app)
    -RealTime Brightness (fully customizing automatic brightness of display)
    -ServicesManager
    -ShareIt iRhinMod by Aeronliru and Eva Ishitaka Rhin (fully cleared from scum and fully works at Android 8.0!)
    -Smart FlashNotifications (notify by camera flash)
    -Smart HeadsetButton (fully customizing button at your wired headset)
    -SmartGravity (automation with accelerometer)
    -SmartProximity (automation with proximity sensor)
    -SmartSensor (automation with diff sensors, powersaving functions etc.)
    -SmartSilence (automate silence mode with programming and profiles)
    -SmartSpeaker (vioce pronounce of incoming call/sms/etc.)
    -SmartTimeSync (syncs time via atomic server)
    -SpyMonitor (realtime network connections info with world map)
    -SystemControl Engine
    -TalkingCallerID
    -TalkingClock
    -ABBYY Text Grabber
    -TitaniumBackup
    -TwiLight Engine
    -VolumeEngine
    -WallMax iRhinMod by Aeronliru and Eva Ishitaka Rhin
    -WeatherPro
    -WebcameraOnline
    -WiFiPassword Recovery
    -WPS Office
    -zetaTorrent Pro
    -updated Neutron up to actual modversion
    -ViperAcoustic by Aeronliru (advanced fork of ViperFX)
    -DolbyAtmos

2.5 Gb free in /system

v 0.3 beta
    APPS:
    -deleted DolbyAtmos like unnecessary
    -deleted some LG's apps and themes (you can install it manually trough AROMA main installer)
    -started AROMA installer script. 50% customizing installing.

SYSTEM:
    -deleted Xposed pre-installed blobs. Now install in from Xposed section in Settings for your own risk (it fails Google Security Network check for AndroidPay).

Overall 334 apps in /system
    2.64 Gb free in /system

v 0.4 beta
    SYSTEM:
    -lowered minimum system brightness level to 1
    -reworked system autobrightness curve
    -revert to SmartBattery 1.0 at Doze
    -vertical lists drag cache off
    -page drag cache off
    -horizontal lists drag cache off
    -changed all volume up to 256 steps
    -changed SABRE volume up to 1280 steps
    -reworking overall framework style
    -enabled Android Doze mode for Google Play Market and Google Play Services

-Phasebeam livewallpaper
    -Run (for custom start different activities)
    -Notebook
    -Phototable screensaver
    -Deskclock+ iRhinMod by Aeronliru
    -Black Hole livewallpaper
    -Smart GravityGestures
    -Hola! VPN Service iRhinMod by Aeronliru
    -Profiler Engine Plus
    -RealCalc iRhinMod
    -RingtoneEngine (optionally, buggy) (customizing ringtones directly from pop-up list - even edit and add user tracks)
    -Navitel by Aeronliru and Eva Ishitaka Rhin with almost all needed files (Earth map included)
    -2223 convolver profiles for ViperAcoustic (to /data/media)

INSTALLER:
    -installer now automatically clears /data partition without data/media for clear installation

v 0.5 beta
    SYSTEM:
    -fixed bug with extremely low brightness at lockscreen (wich is not suitable to unlock when pattern or lock code)
    -fixed power issues with Google Play Services and phone radiopart at device idle mode and in energy saving modes
    -update LG's VPN work modes
    -updated security issues for user unlock, etc.
    -updated some secure code
    -updated system performance profiling at idle and airplane moodes.
    Very good results - in airplane mode from 100 % to 0% of battery:
    *no energysaving: up to 446 hrs of idle time
    *standart energysaving: up to 605 hrs of idle time
    *maximum energysaving: up to 917 hrs of idle time

MEDIA:
    -patch FM Radio to work without headphones.
    -patched FM Radio to search from 1MHz up to 999.9MHz

v 0.6 beta

KERNEL:
    -updated Kernel up to april'2018 revision

SYSTEM:
    -updated hardware drivers and blobs up to april' 2018
    -updated stagefright security patch up to april' 2018
    -updated system sw core up to H93020n
    -updated factory version up to LGH930AT-00-V20n-GLOBAL-COM-APR-16-2018+0
    -added Vulkan profile
    -saved high effiency energy saving system performance

MEDIA:
    -fixed Radio via speaker (now work fine)
    -patched Radio to work in Airplane mode

v 0.7 beta
    SYSTEM:
    -activated advanced reboot menu with TWRP in LG Stock style and AOSP (choosable at FW Install)
    -from now only RU and EN-US languages in firmware for added modules and apps
    -improved powersaver mode
    -reduced some apps size with P8ba+ Ultra algorytm by Aeronliru
    -updated Stagefright security patch up to 01/05/2018
    -updated system core up to LGH930AT-00-V20p-GLOBAL-COM-MAY-26-2018+0

-updated Google Chrome
    -updated Google Play Services
    -updated Magisk Manager up to iRhinMod by Aeronliru with pre-installed settings
    -added Root category into Settings
    -added Selinux status change to Settings/Root
    -added Magisk manager to Settings/Root

v 0.75 beta
    APPS:
    -unlocked some functions and tweaked LG Contacts
    -updated Chrome up to actual version

SYSTEM:
    -updated framework pre-installed preferences
    -updated framework languages and PowerOff GUI
    -deleted some operators overrides at all:
    *ability to choose all of bands at SIM settings
    *ability to make videocalls
    *support DUAL SIM models (DSDS) just without any additional app(s) installing
    -re-enabled internal call recording
    -re-enabled cyrillics symbols/letters at call dialer
    -re-enabled QLens at LG Camera besides AI CAM
    -some tweaks in build.prop, maybe some of them are garbage, look for this later
    -reworked autobrightness work. Now it works faster and more accurate
    -added Global voLTE/voWiFi switcher to Settings/Network advanced settings (works separately from operator's settings
    -added advanced setting of voLte/viLte/voWiFi/viWiFi/SMS over IMS to Settings/Network advanced settings
    -implemented deleting all Operators restrictions at firmware install
    -patched call/fm record for all regions and all operators
    -added fonts fine tuning - DynamicFont - to Settings-Screen-DynamicFont
    -added Roehsoft Drive Expert iRhinMod by Aeronliru to Settings-System-Storage control
    -added Discs iRhinMod by Aeronliru (advanced info) to Settings-System-Storage control
    -added PartitionsInfo iRhinMod by Aeronliru (advanced info) to Settings-System-Storage control
    -updated Google apps and some other apps up to actual versions

SOUND:
    -my own patch of DSP-to-AMP mode, already known like HighImpedance.
    Difefrence to mine - it realise without any sound config edition,
    so sound stay perfect and system have reserve of sound power.

APPS:
    -fixed FM Radio work and added record of FM stations.

v 0.80 beta
    SYSTEM:
    -updated stagefright security patch up to june' 2018
    -updated some framework parts

APPS:
    -updated all apps up to actual versions (Google and etc.)

-ABBYY Text Grabber
    -FullReader iRhinMod
    -Neutron
    -Wps Office
    -Mozilla Firefox
    -Google Keyboard iRhinMod
    -Hola Premium VPN
    -MXPLayer iRhinMod
    -Google Translate
    -Google Earth
    -Doninn Audio Editor iRhinMod
    -Google Handwrite
    -Google TTS
    -Google Gmail
    -Google Calendar
    -Servers Ultimate Pack C
    -Degoo
    -Google Keep
    -System Control (3C Tools Pro)
    -Google Play Games
    -Servers Ultimate Pack B
    -zTorrent Pro
    -Google Magazines
    -FX
    -Telegram Plus iRhinMod 2nd Gen.
    -Servers Ultimate Pro iRhinMod
    -Roehsoft Drive Expert iRhinMod
    -Google Wallet
    -Google Arts
    -Acrodeaf Fish iRhinMod
    -PlayStore iRhinMod
    -LBE Security iRhinMod
    -Google Talkback
    -LBE Parallel
    -Servers Ultimate Pack A
    -Substratum Engine
    -Flipboard
    -Google Reader Pro
    -Weather Pro iRhinMod
    -Google Genie Widget
    -Lucky Patcher iRhinMod
    -App2SD Engine iRhinMod
    -Xplore
    -Google Authenticator
    -TechCalc iRhinMod
    -ADAway iRhinMod
    -UFirewall iRhinMod
    -Ping Tools Pro iRhinMod
    -Servers Ultimate Pack E
    -Folder Sync iRhinMod
    -Lazy IPTV iRhinMod
    -Golden Dict
    -App4PDA
    -AppLock iRhinMod
    -SnapHDR iRhinMod
    -Auto Call Recorder iRhinMod
    -TwiLight iRhinMod
    -NFC Tools Pro iRhinMod
    -NextAppSP
    -GlanceEngine iRhinMod
    -AppBlock iRhinMod
    -GPS Test iRhinMod
    -ShareIt iRhinMod
    -SpyMonitor iRhinMod
    -DenotifyEngine iRhinMod
    -Xposed
    -NetGuard Pro iRhinMod
    -Servers Ultimate Pack D
    -Bluetooth Battery Info iRhinMod
    -WallMax iRhinMod
    -FloatingInfo Engine iRhinMod
    -Discs iRhinMod
    -Callistics iRhinMod
    -BarGesture iRhinMod
    -FlashNotification iRhinMod
    -aCurrencyPro iRhinMod
    -PartitionsBackup iRhinMod
    -TitaniumBackup Pro
    -ProfReminder iRhinMod
    -SmsContacts Pro iRhinMod
    -FloatingNotice Engine iRhinMod
    -SystemControl Battery Notification iRhinMod
    -OverlayEngine iRhinMod
    -LogcatExtreme iRhinMod
    -TrafficIndicator Pro iRhinMod
    -SilentMode Plus iRhinMod
    -DeskClock iRhinMod
    -FloatingApps iRhinMod
    -NFC Tasks iRhinMod
    -Magisk Manager iRhinMod
    -CoolTool iRhinMod
    -PartitionsInfo iRhinMod
    -DiskInfo iRhinMod
    -Blacklist iRhinMod
    -WiFiAnalyzer iRhinMod
    -ServicesManager iRhinMod
    -DynamicDPI iRhinMod
    -SmartTime Sync Time Zone
    -SystemProfiler iRhinMod
    -PdfSearch iRhinMod
    -TalkingCallerID Pro iRhinMod
    -JuiceDefender iRhinMod
    -VolumeEngine iRhinMod
    -SmartSilence iRhinMod
    -AppTweak Engine iRhinMod
    -Selinux iRhinMod
    -WebCams
    -RotationManager iRhinMod
    -SmartSensor iRhinMod
    -ScreenColor Balance iRhinMod
    -RealCalc Plus iRhinMod
    -SmartProximity iRhinMod
    -SmartSpeaker iRhinMod
    -HeadsUp iRhinMod
    -com.lge.theme.signature.settings
    -TalkingClock iRhinMod
    -DynamicNavbar iRhinMod
    -DiskDigger Pro iRhinMod
    -IntelliRing iRhinMod
    -PreferredApp iRhinMod
    -OnePlus iRhinMod
    -Dreams Phototable
    -com.lge.theme.signature.common
    -com.lge.theme.signature.weather
    -Smart Headset Button iRhinMod
    -BeamFile iRhinMod
    -Galaxy screensaver iRhinMod
    -SmartGravity iRhinMod
    -DuplicateFinder iRhinMod
    -com.lge.theme.signature.contacts
    -Cyan Lockscreen Xposed Module iRhinMod
    -A.I.S. RingtoneEngine
    -NotificationsEngine iRhinMod
    -Activity Starter
    -NFC Tools Plugin Reuse
    -RealTime Bright iRhinMod
    -Science magazine iRhinMod
    -com.lge.theme.signature.message
    -PhaseBeam
    -Notebook iRhinMod
    -com.lge.theme.signature.alarmclock
    -Compass iRhinMod
    -SmartTime Sync Pro iRhinMod
    -FilmScope
    -PhaseBeam Orange
    -IncreasingRingtone iRhinMod
    -com.lge.theme.signature.centerapp
    -UltimateJuice iRhinMod
    -com.lge.theme.signature.lifetracker
    -Timer Off Sleep iRhinMod
    -com.lge.theme.signature.smartworld
    -com.lge.theme.signature.qhelpapp
    -com.lge.theme.signature.qhelp
    -com.lge.theme.signature.ime
    -com.lge.theme.signature.remotecall
    -com.lge.theme.signature.filemanager
    -ATSystem
    -WiFi Connecter
    -com.lge.theme.signature.qvoice
    -com.lge.theme.signature.phonemanagement.extension
    -com.lge.theme.signature.lggiftpack
    -com.lge.theme.signature.easyhome
    -JuiceDefenderSystem
    -com.lge.theme.signature.lgpay
    -com.lge.theme.signature.incallui
    -com.lge.theme.signature.home
    -com.lge.theme.signature.browser
    -Run
    -com.lge.theme.signature.updatecenter
    -com.lge.theme.signature.smartsharecloud
    -com.lge.theme.signature.phone
    -com.lge.theme.signature.music
    -com.lge.theme.signature.calendar
    -com.lge.theme.signature.qmemoplus
    -com.lge.theme.signature.voicerecorder
    -com.lge.theme.signature.hifirecorder
    -com.lge.theme.signature.gallery3d
    -com.lge.theme.signature.fmradio
    -com.lge.theme.signature.email
    -com.lge.theme.signature.camera
    -com.lge.theme.signature.backuplauncher
    -com.lge.theme.signature.backup
    -com.lge.theme.signature.tdmb
    -com.lge.theme.signature.filemanager.extension
    -Google Ext Shared
    -com.lge.theme.signature.systemui
    -com.lge.theme.signature.rcscall
    -com.lge.theme.signature.phonemanagement
    -com.lge.theme.signature.message.extension
    -com.lge.theme.signature.icecontacts
    -com.lge.theme.signature.springcleaning
    -com.lge.theme.signature.signboard
    -com.lge.theme.signature.common.extension

SETTINGS:
    -integrated many app setting (links) to Settings app.
    -adopted many apps from old source (KK fw) up to Nougat fw in style, permissions, some opcode and API.

v 0.90 beta
    SYSTEM:
    -updated some libs
    -fixed HiFi volume values in Settings/Sound/HiFi/ up to 1280 steps
    -fixed DynamicDPI autostart failure after system reboot
    -fixed Screen Color Correction autostart failure after system reboot

SETTINGS:
    -fixed some broken links in Settings
    -finalizing Setting main overview
    -enabled Developer Settings as main
    -edit Settings/About:
    *added XDA link
    *added Google+ link
    *added Changelog overview

APPS:
    -changed SnapHDR with SnapHDR iRhinMod (more settings, 1 ms autofocus and other)
    -added wide screen timeout to Settings. Now 1 hr max or even Never turn off.
    -deleted DeskClock like unnecessary

v 1.00 early acces public beta
    SYSTEM:
    -updated some apps to actual version

SETTINGS:
    -fixed enter Call Settings from Settings/Call at H930DS models
    -added additional settings to Call Settings at H930DS models
    -changed presetted profiles at DynamicDPI from resolutions (wich are non-compatible with v30) to DPI profilles (320/390/480/580/680)

FIRMWARE:
    -configured AROMA script and installer
    -firmware divided to TWO parts: System and Additional Custom Applications due restrictions of AROMA script (it does not support ZIP over 2 Gb)

v 1.1 beta
    SYSTEM:
    -updated drivers, blobs up to actual version from july '2018 (V20Y)
    -updated modem, kernel up to actual version from july '2018 (V20Y)
    -updated exfat driver up to actual version from july '2018 (fw now support exfat-SD-Card) (custom)
    -reconfigured AROMA script of PartOne zip:
    *LG keyboard now in main package (full pack)
    *LG Homescreen now in main package (only Main HomeScreen)
    -fixed all density issues in integrated modules (correct resolution, buttons, etc.)
    -turned off TalkingCallerID by default
    -turned off SmartSpeaker by default
    -turned off GlanceEngine (AOD#2) by default
    -reworked SmartGravity. Added new settings, reworked settings by default for simple work inside the firmware
    -reworked SmartProximity. Reworked settings by default. Temporary aviable, but will changed to some new module.
    -reworked ViperAcoustic. Reworked settings by default.
    -fixed Exclude Apps from TurnScreenOff at SmartGravity.
    -working under SmartFace - function like SmartStay in Samsung.
    -some improvements at ProfilerEngine
    -some improvements at SmartPriximity
    -some improvements at RotationManager
    -some improvements at RealTime Brightness
    -some improvements at DynamicDPI
    -some improvements at ProfilerEngine
    -some changes at Screen Recorder:
    *now captures to SD-CARD (internal)/ScreenRecorder by default
    -fixed all added apps and modules to fit FullVision screen theme styles
    -added test support to H931/H932SV/H933/LS998/V300K/V300L/V300S/VS996 models to AROMA installer. Warning! Support is in test mode, so I wait bugreports from users!
    -implemented new core based on LunarKernel by zacharias.maladroit
    -some fixes in AROMA installer

SETTINGS:
    -changed Call settings sub-menu. Added new items, reworked sub-menu.
    -added ImmersiveMode instead of DynamicNavbar
    -added DPI setting to Settings/Screen
    -added Shortcut&Tile Engine to Settings/Screen. Powerful manage of tiles.
    -moved AppLock from Applications and notification to Security Settings
    -deleted AppBlocker like unused
    -added AutomationEngine to Settings/Automation
    -added SmartEye to Settings/Smart.

APPS:
    -updated Disk Digger Pro
    -updated 3C Toolbox Pro
    -updated Ace Stream Media
    -updated AFWall Plus
    -changed AppTweak Engine to App2SD Tweak Engine
    -some imorivements in App2SD Engine
    -changed DynamicNavibar to ImmersiveMode
    -added TuneIn Radio
    -added PDF Converter Ultimate
    -added HexShaders Live Wallpaper
    -added Xposed Button Remapper module for custom install (instead system position)
    -added MS Skype
    -added FX File Explorer
    -updated Google apps to actual versions (except PlayMarket and GooglePlayServices, of course)
    -added AutomationEngine. Automate each app and activity.
    -deleted AppBlocker like unused (unneeded)
    -added LG Calendar, LG Email, LG Exchange to AROMA installer
    -enabled ALL installed and/or system apps to manipulate at Settings: APP OPS/WIDE SCREEN TNASFORMING/POWER EXCLUDE/ADDITIONAL APP OPS and etc.
    -changed Battery Notification plugin for 3C Tools up to own A.I.S. plugin with own style.
    -added SmartEye. Smart hold screenlock when your face in front of screen.

v 1.1.(1) beta (not released)
    SYSTEM:
    -temporary changed Lunar kernel to hacked stock (with blocked sign check and Magisk)
    -added possibility to skip SetupWizard.
    WARNING! If you skip SetupWizard and see that some app was crashed it is not a bug! These apps was made to normal work with presented Google Account at Google Play Market.
    So, don't report by any "bug" if you didn't add Google account!
    -added to flashing all partitions of new v20y firmware instead old flashing boot, system and modem.

SOUND:
    -reworked speakers routing
    -added normal stereo speakers routing (instead of existing mono-routing called "DualSpeaker"
    -rised digital volume to HiFi stream to rise some Volume in headphones/headset (also known at XDA like "Hi Impendance", but there is no any Hi Impendance at this patch at all)
    -forced some routing up to 192kHz samplerate. It is first step to next-bit sound system on A.I.S.

v 1.2 beta/ build 10082018
    SYSTEM:
    -updated ADAway app
    -some fixes in SmartGravity. Now enabled deffered screenlock by air swipe above device (by proximity)
    -fixed ViperAcousctic. Now works out-of-box (remember ro enable SELInux to Permissive!)
    -some fixes in SmartEye
    -updated apps up to actual versions
    -reworked build.prop and some another configs
    -fixed issue with SafetyNet

AROMA:
    -deleted Hola VPN due issues and not working service
    -now only two models: Single SIM and DuallSIM. I'm not ready now to support more models due different settings and very needed operators profiles and different modems/cores to each model. At least for now.
    -added Flyne 2.0 standart theme
    -added Super2048 game. Very tiny small mod from me.
    -added Deezer
    -added HornWerk Casse-o-Player iRhinMod. Vintage Cassete player from me.
    -added HornWerk Vynil Age Player iRhinMod. Vintage Vynil player from me.
    -added CardEmulator
    -added KineMaster Pro video editor
    -added Pho.to Lab Pro
    -added selecting between A.I.S. PowerSaving Kernel and Lunar Kernel by zacharias.maladroit
    -added possibility to update/not update modem image (modem' july 2018)

SOUND:
    -reworked sound routing:
    *384kHz/32bit main streams
    *48kHz/16bit for normal Bluetooth
    *192kHz/24bit for USB
    *192kHz/24bit for HDMI

SETTINGS:
    -added QuickPerformance to Settings/Performance
    -added QuickHibernate to Settings/Apps and notifications
    -added Alternative Taskmanager to Settings/Apps and notifications
    -added App2SD setings to Settings/Apps and notifications
    -added QuickScripts to Settings/Performance
    -now voLte setting aviable always.
    -added SOS (Resue Information) to Settings/Main. Enter your private info blood type etc...
    -added IMS settings to Settings/Advanced Network Settings

APPS:
    -updated all apps to actual versions
    -updated and fixed Screen Recorder

v 1.3 beta Build 18082018
    SYSTEM:
    -big fixes in build.prop
    -enabled in framework to manipulate all app ops at PackageManager (system internal feature, aviable through *sh scripts).
    -fixed Camera crash at some modes (such as 4K/50Mbps and others)

AROMA:
    -reverting back 11 models select to install (with more-less right settings in it - must work with all networks on YOUR modem from YOU Stock fw).
    -added right modem automatic installing for Sprint model users
    -added selectable /OP operators restrictions deleting
    -rebuilt Aroma Installer script

SOUND:
    -reworked sound routing:
    -implemented DSEE-HX® Plus DirectBitstream function
    -reworked wom sound internal settings

SETTINGS:
    -added DSEE-HX® Plus enable/disable to Settings/Sound. Turn on/off real 192kHz/24bit on-the-fly.
    WARNING! TURN DSEE-HX® Plus ON YOU WILL TURN OFF ViperAcoustic® AND MEDIA/FM-RADIO THROUGH SPEAKER!
    TO ENABLE NORMAL MODE TAP 'NORMAL' BUTTON!
    -fixed scroll issue at Changelog
    -added Statusbar Traffic settings to Settings/Display (screen)
    -added setting of Network signal view to Statusbar network traffic at Settings/Display
    -added Statusbar clock settings to Settings/Date and clocks
    -some fixes in Settings

APPS:
    -updated all apps to actual versions
    -some fixes in Settings
    -reworked NORMAL profile at ProfilerEngine. Now volume is not changed by default, autobrightness and no changed any settings - it's like AUTO profile)
    -reworked SmartGravity and SmartProximity settings for more normal
    -reworked 3C Tools installing - now in /data, but it's prohibited to delete it! 3C Tools get full functionality.

SYSTEM_GUI
    -reworked Recent Apps view
    -replaced Clear button to new neon with animation at recents
    -added new RED neon button - quick acces to 3C Tools Task Manager at recents
    -added new GREEN neon button - quick acces to App2SD Engine Task Manager at recents
    -added information about free RAM (in two languages - EN and RU) at recents
    -added network traffic information to statusbar with advanced settings
    -added mobile signal information in dBm and ASU to statusbar (you may turn off it)
    -changed clocks at statusbar to clocks with advanced settings. Possibility to add date in second line above clocks)
    -some reworked systemUI

TILES:
    -added SmartGravity QuickSettings tile
    -added SmartProximity QuickSettings tile
    -added AFWall QuickSettings tile
    -added DynamicDPI QuickSettings tile
    -added ViperAcousctic Quicksettings tile
    -added LogCat Extreme QuickStart tile
    -added ScreenRecorder QuickStart tile
    -added Timer Sleep Off QuickStart tile
    -added RealTime Brightness QuickSetings tile
    -added SmartEye QuickAccess tile
    -added SmartSensor QuickAccess tile
    -added TwiLight QuickAccess tile
    -added SmartEye QuickAccess tile
    -added SystemProfiler QuickAccess tile

v 1.4 beta build 24082018
    SOUND:
    -added Acoustic Vibration System to imitate Sony's Dynamic Vibration System work. Vibration with low-bass sound. Works everywhere.

SETTINGS:
    -added Acoustic Vibration System® to Settings/Sound.
    -added TTL Editor to Advanced network settings
    -added Button remap to Settings/Automatization. Remap physical buttons for your needs.

APPS:
    -updated all apps to actual versions (at Full version installer)
    -some fixes in Settings

TILES:
    -added Acoustic Vibration System® tile (at Acoustic Vibration System® app)

v 1.5 beta build 01092018
    SETTINGS:
    -reworked Statusbar Clock settings. Deleted unnecessary items.
    -fixed Settings crash when Display Size selecting

APPS:
    -reworked HOME app. Added some hidden functions.
    -updated apps to actual versions (true for AIS Apps zip)

SYSTEM:
    -reverted Voice Call volume to 7 steps
    -fixed Voice Call volume control
    -fixed volume control
    -some fixes on built.prop
    -fixed device verify in some apps (AnTuTu Verifier/Officer and other) at H930DS models

AROMA:
    -reworked AROMA installer script
    -added Google Plus installation
    -from Build01092018 AISApps***zip can install and re-install applications separately from the main OTA (which update only system changes)
    -from Build01092018 you can simply download OTA and update only sytem changes (not 3rd applications)
    @Aeronliru

(this applies to 01.09.2018 release and beyond)

I believe I haven't taken the chance to tell you how much I cherish your work,

especially with the voLTE/voWiFi changes and the additional ROM changes/features getting more and more polished.

All features are working MUCH BETTER than LG's Stock functionality

• automatic brightness is better
    • the proximity meter/"ambient display" (picking up the phone and showing screen content)
    • the way more plenty amount of settings/changes that can be tweaked to our heart's content
    • the excellent battery runtime
    • the super-easy modular design by which we can effortlessly disable features that we don't want or need [so there isn't really any "bloat" since it's modularly built]
    • and much more

I rage-quit Xperia Z5/Z4 development because of several users demanding/asking for ROM and kernel development several times per week (or even several times a day),

unreasonable demands and other stuff.

There are no obligations from your side, after all - since it's ultimately YOUR ROM (your choice of design, changes, etc.) that you're sharing with US

If there's the possibility to share it via different channels (perhaps XDA is too "mainstream" and thus "dumb") ,

please consider doing so

There are tons of existing users (and more and more future users since the device is starting to get popular)

that ARE and WILL BE really grateful for your work.

I know that's not much compared to the insults and affronts you got

but at least PLEASE consider keep on sharing your most excellent ROM

Thank you
    When should we expect this to get released.?
    I'm only finished overall reworking DynamicDPI (second time!!!), and now working under one little but nervousing bug in SmartProximity (based on Gravity Screen On/Off). The bug is: after every reboot you must turn off and on service or it will lock phone without any delay by proximity sensor (usually delay is 1..5 sec). Cause I get not fresh version (wich I can half-deobfuscate) I rework almost half app for AIS possibilities. DONE.
    The rest - is to add support to 998 model and add Lte setting to Band Select to Settings/SIM Cards. Other stuff were already updated to actual july fw/drivers/blobs/patches and updated all apps, include some added modules.
    Tomorrow I go to another city, so I haven't time for finish fw. So, e.t.a. of fw maybe tuesday/wednesday.
    Yeah, stock ROM is pretty bossy/diva-like, on dot os/AOSP so far idle drain and battery consumption seems pretty low,
    I hope that this is also possible since from the start LG's Stock ROM looks pretty battery hungry with all features enabled (Google app, tap-to-wake, AOD, etc.)
    This not all true. Stock looks hungry cause stock has high priority to google services and play market. As I showed to all you, guys, if disable high priority of Gapps then battery will live more longer then at stock settings.
    Even with new wakelocked kernel (from v20y) my fw live two days with normal using (I've wrote here with screenshots - https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=77247029&postcount=418.

Well, today at night I found and include the stable kernel (yes, I already patched it) with normal powersaving (as I have in v1.0) and normal full-working Ex-FAT driver.
    Now, I have a little 4-6% using of CPU in idle WITH ALL OF SERVICES that I implemented in fw (display on, no battery powersaving)! It a big result for me.
    For comprasion: at v20y kernel I have a little 40-60% CPU using in idle (display on, no battery powersaving). It a big difference. And wakelock process at this (and all of new kernels starting after v20d) is ... ta-da! system_server! Unfortunately I have no time for build kernel from sources, but I really want to do one mine, without any wakelocks from main service.
    Yet another optimizations and fixing issues that I've found in unreleased v1.1/1.2 and I'll publish more stable v1.3 at Mega and Google filestores. And then I will publish updates at *zip files by dates. All that you need to do - read update info here, and go to filestore, download update zip and flash it without any wipes.
    Sorry for unconvience for all of you, guys. I'm very sad that I could not do normal working mod for all device models.