A little themeing help...

Search This thread

holmes901

Jun 18, 2009
Orlando
I am working on a theme to be release soon and am having a bit of problem getting some white text to show. Was wondering if any way to get it or if anyone would be able to help out on getting it white.

screenshot.png
screenshot2.png

You can probably see where I am standing so any help would be great. Thanks in advance. :)

tristan202

Nov 12, 2009
I am working on a theme to be release soon and am having a bit of problem getting some white text to show. Was wondering if any way to get it or if anyone would be able to help out on getting it white.

screenshot.png
screenshot2.png

You can probably see where I am standing so any help would be great. Thanks in advance. :)

Without being nailed to the cross, my guess is that you have to look in framework-res in the /res/color/primary_text_* or secondary_text_* or tettiary_text_* xml's. Or maybe in /res/values/colors.xml.

Good hunting.

B6gSix

screenshot.png
screenshot2.png

I agree but wen the rom hittin the threads ? I wanna try this out looks dope. I need black themes with everything black and gray.
-------------------------------------
Sent via the XDA Tapatalk App

holmes901

Jun 18, 2009
Orlando
Believe me this has been someting I have been working on since cyan released 2.1 so once its done I will be sure to let the masses know. I will post some more screens in a min as to what I have done.