A Mistake in Using WA

Search This thread

tenqucha

Jan 25, 2022
Hey there, folks!

Some years ago, back in the high school I'm starting to using WA again. Back then I was using it for anything, personal chat, school related chat, selling things, etc. Then when going to the college I'm starting to realize the needs to differ between personal life and professional life. Scrolling through my phone's (spec below) setting and found there's a feature to clone apps, and there's WA in the options. This way I don't have to buy another phone for my professional life, just switch between the apps. Good idea isn't it? Little known by me, when I want to backup my WA data it has some easter eggs. It can't backup data from clone apps.

I have mistaken when I saw the notification backup, thought that it was worked for both apps. After a long time using it, with many important conversations, videos, professional life-related memes, I just realized that's it's all couldn't be saved if i couldn't be memorized it all through my dumb brain! Now don't get the impression that I was a baboon who just can screeching around when something happened. Though I screaming a lot, I tried to use another Google account to backup (X), searching around the google to find tutorial (X), even emailing WA contact person (X), they even accused me for using illegal third party apps. What a ****ing baboon they are.

They said the third time the charm. So, I hope from you folks to help me out (...) I have even pull my effort to registering in this site just now for the sake of a healthy discussion with all of you, folks. Thank you for your attention. Hope you all are doing good and great.

Regards.

Me

My Phone :
OPPO A83 (CPH1729) (3/32) 2018
Android Ver : Nougat 7.1.1

Last edited: