• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

A question about modules

Search This thread

liquidzoo

Mar 17, 2010
Florence, AZ
If you're referring to the "Friends" modules (the 360 Cam, Camera Plus, and B&O HiFi), if they're sold in the location where your variant is from (in your case, if they're sold for the G5 in Hong Kong) then it should work.

I know that those of us in the US are SOL when it comes to the HiFi Plus until LG and the FCC decide we can use it (everything I've read says the phone won't even turn on)..

Reactions: ItBankRock

ItBankRock

Jan 14, 2012
Lipa City
If you're referring to the "Friends" modules (the 360 Cam, Camera Plus, and B&O HiFi), if they're sold in the location where your variant is from (in your case, if they're sold for the G5 in Hong Kong) then it should work.

I know that those of us in the US are SOL when it comes to the HiFi Plus until LG and the FCC decide we can use it (everything I've read says the phone won't even turn on)..
Oh thank you. Looks like I'm worried with that too :/ Hopefully future 3rd party modules will be compatible with all the model numbers of G5.

Sent from my LG-H860 using XDA-Developers mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.