• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

A question for you all guys: is OP3T the new nexus?

Search This thread

Cheese92

Apr 23, 2013
How do you feel with modding for OP3? I see there are more threads opened here than in the Pixel forum. Is the op3t the new nexus? What's your opinion now, after some months of happy modding? Also, what about camera source: are pics taken from custom roms THAT bad?

B3501

Mar 4, 2015
How do you feel with modding for OP3? I see there are more threads opened here than in the Pixel forum. Is the op3t the new nexus? What's your opinion now, after some months of happy modding? Also, what about camera source: are pics taken from custom roms THAT bad?
It's more difficult to mod than the Nexus. If OP was more open source it really would be the new Nexus. I'm in the middle about it at the moment, it's almost a great phone and almost great for modding but falls down down in a few areas, poor camera, low resolution screen and more difficult to mod no AOSP Roms and more closed source.

nhshah7

Feb 14, 2009
Boston
Since there is no more nexus line, short answer is yes. Long answer is the post above me.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk