A100 Bricked?

Search This thread

luisxd

Jan 10, 2012
Mexicali, BC
Yesterday my A100 stop working, it's stuck on Acer logo when i turn it on. Most weird is that it just stopped working from nothing, i was having a little of lag (as usual, because I use to oped a lot of apps), rebooted it and stopped at Acer logo. It was only rooted and had a custom build.prop, and never had any problem until now.

Tried hard reset, official recovery (with stock rom), it aslo can't mount cache...

Any ideas? :(

EDIT: I've been reading and it seems it's a mobo failure, so no fix. I'm very disappointed with this tab; poor battery, poor support from Acer, and now this, never buying again something from Acer : /

Last edited:

cheeb

Dec 17, 2006
Yesterday my A100 stop working, it's stuck on Acer logo when i turn it on. Most weird is that it just stopped working from nothing, i was having a little of lag (as usual, because I use to oped a lot of apps), rebooted it and stopped at Acer logo. It was only rooted and had a custom build.prop, and never had any problem until now.

Tried hard reset, official recovery (with stock rom), it aslo can't mount cache...

Any ideas? :(

EDIT: I've been reading and it seems it's a mobo failure, so no fix. I'm very disappointed with this tab; poor battery, poor support from Acer, and now this, never buying again something from Acer : /

Not sure why your that upset...have you contacted acer about sendingI it in for repair? I just had mine kick the bucket randomly 2-weeks ago with similar symptoms to yours. Was playing Scramble with Friends and then it froze up...turned it off manually and turned it back on but wouldn't boot past the logo. Then eventually it wouldn't even turn on. Did a live chat with acer and explained my problem. The agent put in the service request, I sent if off 10/18 got it back 10/25. Hopefully yours is still under warranty (more than likely it is)

Romman0

May 7, 2012
Yeah really. As long as it isn't a refurb, they should fix it up for you. As with most refurb's the money you save gives you a crappier warranty or none at all.

luisxd

Jan 10, 2012
Mexicali, BC
Not sure why your that upset...have you contacted acer about sendingI it in for repair? I just had mine kick the bucket randomly 2-weeks ago with similar symptoms to yours. Was playing Scramble with Friends and then it froze up...turned it off manually and turned it back on but wouldn't boot past the logo. Then eventually it wouldn't even turn on. Did a live chat with acer and explained my problem. The agent put in the service request, I sent if off 10/18 got it back 10/25. Hopefully yours is still under warranty (more than likely it is)

What do I need to apply for warranty?, my recive or something?

pio_masaki

May 7, 2012
Surprise, Az

Get on acer's website and get on their customer support chat, they'll ask for your serial number which they can check for warranty.

All if these brick posts have all needed information in the brick thread, really people spend 5 minutes reading what took months to do.

Tapatalked from my Nexus 7 - Kuroikaze AOSP

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Get on acer's website and get on their customer support chat, they'll ask for your serial number which they can check for warranty.

All if these brick posts have all needed information in the brick thread, really people spend 5 minutes reading what took months to do.

Tapatalked from my Nexus 7 - Kuroikaze AOSP