Development [A11][OFFICIAL]Evolution X v5.9 for alioth/aliothin

Search This thread

xdamami

Oct 21, 2013
Antalya
Xiaomi Poco F3
Awesome work! Finally a Custom ROM with no throttling issues!! My only issue is this: I'm unable to use CitiBank app, it detects that I'm rooted. I tried opening it without magisk installed and after installing magisk with renaming app and magisk hiding the app. Safety net passes but Citibank is still detecting my device as rooted. Any help? It was working perfect on crDroid

EDIT: Annnnddd thermal throttling is back :/
Same thing. Cod mobile also detecting root. On Miui everything is ok whit hodden magisk and Cod app.

lyonhead

Jan 10, 2018
Xiaomi Mi Pad 5
Cómo puedo cerrar todas las aplicaciones a través de un botón desde el multi tareas?
How can I close all the applications through a button from the multi-task?

regedit12345

Jun 23, 2021
why is there no option to double tap on home screen to lock
Yeah I miss that feature as well. Just drag down the QS and double tap on the empty notification area.

Because that's launcher related. Just try other Launcher

Other launchers are good but there is a glitch in android system while using another launcher other than native launcher i.e. there is a "lag" when using "open recent apps" from gestures and another lag from switching from one app to another while going back to home screen ( can't touch any icon before the lag stops".

ajsmsg78

Dec 6, 2008
Selden, NY
Huawei MediaPad X2
Xiaomi Poco F3
Yeah I miss that feature as well. Just drag down the QS and double tap on the empty notification area.

Other launchers are good but there is a glitch in android system while using another launcher other than native launcher i.e. there is a "lag" when using "open recent apps" from gestures and another lag from switching from one app to another while going back to home screen ( can't touch any icon before the lag stops".
This doesn't happen if the rom has a native option to disable the navbar completely or if you set qemu.hw.mainkeys=1 in the build.prop. Then you can use third party gestures like Vivid Navigation Gestures and the gestures work 100% with no lag.

aero2zero

Aug 24, 2016
Dunavarsány
There are no further updates for this rom? I found a serious bug - virtually there is no lockscreen at all. The device used to start dialing in my pocket almost everytime...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

EvoBanner.png

Evolution X 5.9 for the POCO F3 [alioth]

Code:
    /*

* Your warranty is void. Or vaild, probably?

* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, Ebolation X,

* thermonuclear war, or the current economic crisis caused by you following

* these directions. YOU are choosing to make these modificiations, and if

* you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will LMAO at you.

*/

qE4kqsj.png

Living, Breaking, Keep Evolving.

Pixel UI, customization and more, we are Evolution X!

- Team Evolution X -

@joeyhuab

@peaktogoo (Now RealAkito)

Reach us on Twitter! @EvolutionXROM

RgqrlpK.png

What are our features?

- Just flash and check "The Evolver"

n6b8AXD.png

You tell me

DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

u5tIlfT.png

DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

gMGb8ee.png

First Time Install / Clean Flash
    1. Download the proper flashable ZIP for your device
    2. Reboot to Recovery
    5. Flash the ROM (make sure you enable auto-installation of TWRP before flashing the ROM)
    6. Reboot to Recovery
    7. Format Data
    8. Flash Magisk (Optional)
    9. Reboot to System and #KeepEvolving

Update / Dirty Flash
    1. Download the proper flashable ZIP for your device
    2. Reboot to recovery
    3. Flash the ROM (make sure you enable auto-installation of TWRP before flashing the ROM)
    4. Reboot to Recovery
    5. Flash Magisk (Optional)
    6. Reboot to System and #KeepEvolving

Light Screenshots / Dark Screenshots / Download

Donate to me! / Official Chat / Device Support

LU9gsrQ.png

New Update is out!!

Download it here
    Changelog is here
    Telegram support group is here

In case you wanna donate, here is my PayPal and Ko-fi

Hope you enjoy this release
    Hey! Thx for the great work!
    Everything good here, no problems on install.

For those with problems, I'll give you my feedback.

I was on evox UNOFFICIAL, so, I follow the instructions given by the OFFICIAL dev.
    These instructions could help also those coming from other ROMS, except hentaiOS and Proton.

Download TWRP vasi version and ROM. Be sure to transfer the ROM to your device.

1)Install TWRP, the vasi version.
    Just download the .img in your PC, and enter in fastboot mode on your alioth.
    Be sure that your device is recognized with the command
    Code:
    fastboot devices
    If it's on the list, you can do the next command

Code:
    fastboot boot TWRP_FILE_NAME.img

Very important that the TWRP downloaded file is in the same directory as the platform tools.
    Once you executed the command, your alioth should auto boot into TWRP.

First step completed!!

2)Once you are in TWRP, by default my slot is A, you can check it on the REBOOT tab.
    So, go to INSTALL, and find the ROM zip previously transfered to the device.

There are 4 checkbox, 2 already checked. If the INJECT TWRP is already checked, you are fine.

Now flash the ROM. Ignore the error messages. And when it finishes, reboot to TWRP, not system.

Second step completed!

3) Once you are in TWRP again, go to WIPE, and select FORMAT DATA.
    Type "yes" and continue.
    If there are error messages, IGNORE IT and REBOOT TO SYSTEM.

These are the steps I follow. I don't use Magisk, so I can't give you help on that.

It takes me less than a minute to boot into the system, so, I hope it helps anyone coming from EVOX UNOFFICIAL.

:)
    Moderator Announcement: THREAD SLIGHTLY CLEANED!

1. This is a development thread!
    2. Slightly off topic is most likely fine if accepted by the OP, but keep it limited.
    3. Please keep in mind to discuss on topic and without offending others, be friendly to members and report instead of reply:)
    4. If the developer takes a break (and in this thread it's yet even less than 2 weeks), respect it for whatever reason he has and stop requesting anything. Everything is for free and without an fix release date. And remember: Real Life always comes first.

If you have bugs, report them to the developer with logs etc. and contribute to make the rom bug-free.
    If you don't want to contribute, use it as it is and say at least thanks to the dev who provided his work freely here on XDA. If you don't wnat to thank the developer, don't belittle the work and just move on without a post.

The developer owes you absolutely nothing, and you're not his customer because you did not pay him. If you're impatient, you can develop your own rom. Xda-developers is a site where you can learn how to develop ROM's, not just request.

I recommend to read the FORUM RULES especially those:
    (...)

2.3 Flaming / Lack of respect: XDA is about sharing and this does not involve virtual yelling (flaming) or rudeness. Flaming or posting with a lack of respect is unacceptable. Treat new members in the manner in which you would like to have been treated when you were a new member. When dealing with any member, provide them with guidance, advice and instructions when you can, showing them respect and courtesy. Never post in a demanding, argumentative, disrespectful or self-righteous manner.

(...)

15. Keep threads / posts on-topic

Whilst a minor amount of off-topic posting may be overlooked, the general rule is that your posts / threads must be relevant to the Forum / thread in which you are posting.
    • General Forums - For news and announcements relating to your device.
    • Q&A Help & Troubleshooting Forums - For all question / request threads and posts. If there is no Q&A Help & Troubleshooting forum, use the General Forum of the relevant device
    • Accessories Forum - For posts related to accessories relevant to the device
    • Development Forums (ones with the word development in the title) - For Developers to post release threads e.g. ROMs and Kernels including modifications to kernels, bootloaders, ROMs, etc., as well as R&D development discussion threads designed with an end goal
    • Themes and Apps Forums - For the posting of Themes and / or Apps as well as announcements & discussions including modifications made to Themes and Apps.
    Thank you for listening and your cooperation!

Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator
    Hey everyone,

If you want to report any bugs or just drop to say a thanks, join my Telegram group and make sure you read the rules to avoid any issues.

Hope you enjoy Evolution X