Development [A12][OFFICIAL]Evolution X for POCO F3[alioth]

Search This thread

choobs95

Oct 10, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
can anyone help? trying to flash this rom but having a problem with twrp(latest nebrassy) it is unable to mount storage. so i cant adb sideload or flash the rom. im coming from EU MIUI 13 btw. thanks

SOLVED:
DO NOT USE NEBRASSY TWRP,
USE SKK TWRP :)

Last edited:

AnishDe12020

Reveng_r

Jan 13, 2022
Dirty flash should work with out any issues. If you are ok with clean flash, I would suggest you to do that.

Hope you are on dec 26th build or on later builds

Reveng_r

Jan 13, 2022
Dirty flash should work with out any issues. If you are ok with clean flash, I would suggest you to do that.

Hope you are on dec 26th build or on later build

AnishDe12020

Hope you are on dec 26th build or on later build
Yep, I flashed it on whatever was latest on 9th January, should be the 26th December build.

I want to dirty flash because I seriously don't want to set up everything again. Will take a backup though. I shouldn't end up with a brick though if I dirty flash right?

EDIT: Clean flashing

Last edited:

Reveng_r

Jan 13, 2022
Yep, I flashed it on whatever was latest on 9th January, should be the 26th December build.

I want to dirty flash because I seriously don't want to set up everything again. Will take a backup though. I shouldn't end up with a brick though if I dirty flash right?

EDIT: Clean flashing
No. Dirty flash should work. If not do clean flash. It wont brick. Even if yiu dirty flash and if it soft bricks just go to recovery and format data.

Reactions: AnishDe12020

bonerserk

Jun 16, 2014
Verona
Xiaomi Mi 5s
Xiaomi Poco F3
Reactions: roshan2989

jamalikos1

Aug 8, 2019
After the last update I did from night to morning the battery drops 5 percent, from the battery statistics I see the wakelock. in the previous update I did not have such an issue it did not fall even 1 percent all night can I turn off the wakelock ??

Ale-Lis

May 26, 2020
There was a previous version that supported video calling from Chinese carriers, but version 0215 does not. It will disconnect within seconds of opening the video.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Does anyone else get very poor battery life in this (and actually all other roms with included gapps)? Many people seems to don't have this issue but I have tried EvoX and Derpfest multiple times now and always end up back at CRdroid simply because the battery drains totally within a day (and with crdroid I get like 48 full hours with the same usecases). The usecase compared to Crdroid is obviously the same with the same apps installed so the only differences are the included gapps and maybe the kernel (though I doubt that the kernel is the issue).

The strange thing is that when I check what uses most battery, it shows me some normal apps I use like news app or browser. When I uninstall that app and check back later, it shows some other app with 20% drain and so on. That's why I think its a gapps issue. AOD and other battery drains are deactivated, as I said, everything is configured like I do with crdroid.
    Yeah sometimes I'm wondering if it's normal that the battery is draining so fast. But I love evoX and isn't that bad for me.

It's good to know that I'm not the only one with this issue but since there are hardly any complaints (many users even praise the good battery on EvoX) I'm not sure if everyone is suffering with this. personally, I don't want to plug in my phone every day so I can't use Evo, sadly since I really like it. That's why I posted in here, hoping that someone knows why this even happens and if gapps are really the issue here.
    Does anyone else get very poor battery life in this (and actually all other roms with included gapps)? Many people seems to don't have this issue but I have tried EvoX and Derpfest multiple times now and always end up back at CRdroid simply because the battery drains totally within a day (and with crdroid I get like 48 full hours with the same usecases). The usecase compared to Crdroid is obviously the same with the same apps installed so the only differences are the included gapps and maybe the kernel (though I doubt that the kernel is the issue).

The strange thing is that when I check what uses most battery, it shows me some normal apps I use like news app or browser. When I uninstall that app and check back later, it shows some other app with 20% drain and so on. That's why I think its a gapps issue. AOD and other battery drains are deactivated, as I said, everything is configured like I do with crdroid.
    I have exactly the same experience as you. I was using crdroid for about 2 months until an OTA update broke my system. I was constantly getting over 8 hours of screen on time, and if I just used it regularly, I would get 48 hrs out of it just like you.

Since the OTA messed up my system, I tried to do a clean reinstall but I ended up with weird issues after flashing gapps(I wanted to restore my system using google) so I ended up giving Evolution X a try. The ROM is really nice a fully-featured, but compared to the SOT of over 8 hrs with crdroid, I can barely get 5 hours with Evolution X, most of the time it's less than 5 hours, that's a real bummer.

EvoBanner.png

Evolution X 6.0 for the POCO F3 [alioth]

Code:
    /*

* Your warranty is void. Or vaild, probably?

* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, Ebolation X,

* thermonuclear war, or the current economic crisis caused by you following

* these directions. YOU are choosing to make these modificiations, and if

* you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will LMAO at you.

*/

qE4kqsj.png

Living, Breaking, Keep Evolving.

Pixel UI, customization and more, we are Evolution X!

- Team Evolution X -

@joeyhuab

@peaktogoo (Now RealAkito)

Reach us on Twitter! @EvolutionXROM

RgqrlpK.png

What are our features?

- Just flash and check "The Evolver"

n6b8AXD.png

You tell me

DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

u5tIlfT.png

DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

gMGb8ee.png

First Time Install / Clean Flash
    1. Download the proper flashable ZIP for your device
    2. Reboot to Recovery (TWRP by Nebrassy recommended)
    3. ADB sideload/ Flash the zip
    4. Reboot to recovery
    5. Format Data (can also flash Magisk after this)
    6. Reboot to System and #KeepEvolving

Update / Dirty Flash
    1. Download the proper flashable ZIP for your device
    2. Reboot to recovery
    3. Flash the build using adb (decryption is broken on A12, magisk doesn't survive OTA or dirty flash)
    4. Reboot to System and #KeepEvolving

Light Screenshots / Dark Screenshots / Download

Donate to me! / Official Chat / Device Support

LU9gsrQ.png

Hello everyone,

First of all, I would like to wish you a happy 2022 with health and success. Now the main topic, updates. I usually make 2-3 updates per month, one a few days after security patch is merged and one at the end of the month. Since A12, Evolution X is merging security patch from pixel 6 which comes out a week later than the regular patches do, thus making it a bit harder for me to do my usual update cycle. I always want to have the first update of the month with the security patch merged but since it tales 1-2 weeks for it to be released by Googel and then merged, I decided to just do an update at the beginning and one at the end of month. This will start from month February if all goes well. New update will come out next week, hopefully with patch merged, with many new things and fixes and as always if you find any issues please tell me while providing logs and steps to reproduce said bugs/issues. From the next update and on, you will see an Adaptive Charging toggle in the battery settings, we haven't added support for Adaptive Charging, it's just there for you to disable.
    This is all I wanted to say, hope you have a nice weekend and don't forget to join official Evolution X group on telegram to be up-to-date (I am online there more than I am here).

Thanks for the support so far,
    DarkAngelGR
    Build will be uploaded shortly
    Does support turbo quick charge like Arrow os 12 ???

Stock charger & cable. Seem to support just fine

Screenshot_20211216-171007_AccuBattery.png
    Is there support for Always on Display (as this is a Super AMOLED display). Also how is battery life and everything else for you guys? Just bought the phone and I want to flash A12 Evo X. Any issues?
    It's been almost 2 weeks since I'm using it and I haven't got any problems as of now, the battery backup that it's giving me is excellent (I play Genshin Impact on the highest graphics and it doesn't drain the battery as quick as stock miui and other ROMs I tried), Idk the very very technical details of this ROM as such, but as a normal user, it's really awesome.....

Just a recommendation:
    Download this EvoX ROM version as it's the latest that the dev released and has the latest security patch of 5 Dec...
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/ev...-ota-sq1d.211205.016.a1-12261652.zip/download