Development [A12][OFFICIAL]Evolution X for POCO F3[alioth]

Search This thread

kcokla

Jan 13, 2011
Hi

Looking for someone to help me, and happy to pay for your time through paypal.

I was running Pixel OS on my poco F3, and tried to install this Evo X on to it.

Tried to write the linage recovery 19.1 - but it would keep booting back into Pixel OS Recovery screen.

I did a factory reset from the Pixel OS recovery screen, and now the phone is stuck on the poco logo on start up

I can access pixel OS recovery.

I am a total noob at this which is how i got into this position.

If anyone could walk me through it step by step, i'd gladly pay for your time. My phone is currently unusable

Thanks

Hi

Looking for someone to help me, and happy to pay for your time through paypal.

I was running Pixel OS on my poco F3, and tried to install this Evo X on to it.

Tried to write the linage recovery 19.1 - but it would keep booting back into Pixel OS Recovery screen.

I did a factory reset from the Pixel OS recovery screen, and now the phone is stuck on the poco logo on start up

I can access pixel OS recovery.

I am a total noob at this which is how i got into this position.

If anyone could walk me through it step by step, i'd gladly pay for your time. My phone is currently unusable

Thanks
Flash SKK recovery from Fastboot method. Clean Flash other Rom with Firmware. Ping me if it doesnt work

kcokla

Jan 13, 2011
Managed to flash Evo x thanks to some great guidance to some people here! Thank youive got a new problem

YouTube and YouTube music specifically don't play through my wireless earphonesyoutube playback is also jerky like some kind of codec issue ? It's as if it's playing in quarter speed specifically when connected to Bluetooth earphones but when on my phone speaker is fine

The notification sounds are working however so I believe it's not the earphones

Thank you

Edit;

Ive learnt I need to reflash to global rom 13.0.4.0

If anyone could guide me through this id really appreciate it and happy to pay for your time

Last edited:

rambojambo21

Oct 13, 2012
Bristol
Managed to flash Evo x thanks to some great guidance to some people here! Thank youive got a new problem

YouTube and YouTube music specifically don't play through my wireless earphonesyoutube playback is also jerky like some kind of codec issue ? It's as if it's playing in quarter speed specifically when connected to Bluetooth earphones but when on my phone speaker is fine

The notification sounds are working however so I believe it's not the earphones

Thank you

Edit;

Ive learnt I need to reflash to global rom 13.0.4.0

If anyone could guide me through this id really appreciate it and happy to pay for your time

Download the 13.0.4.0 firmware here and flash through TWRP.

Polarfatfat

Aug 23, 2022
Xiaomi Poco F3
Screenshot_20220823-091529_Settings.png

May i ask how can i solve it🥲🥲

YouMustDie788

Apr 1, 2017
Currently having some issues with the latest build.
Spotify keeps stopping during playback when the screen is off (Battery usage set to unrestricted), device also doesnt react to volume adjustments, those get queued up until I turn the screen back on.
Dolby Atmos also not working at all on the 13.0.4 firmware linked by maintainer previously.
Have tried Clean flashing already.
Will try newer firmware later, if that doesnt help I'll have to go with an older build I guess.

Didnt realize all newer builds are A13, which doesnt seem to be stable enough for me yet. Going back a few builds will fix my issues I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: ostapo

Haikosan

Jul 4, 2019
When i try to install latest version via ADB im getting error on both - Evo recovery and TWRP. Please help. Im with Evo 7.3 right now - no root.
1678121261643.png

1678121277456.png

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

EvoBanner.png

Evolution X 6.0 for the POCO F3 [alioth]

Code:
    /*

* Your warranty is void. Or vaild, probably?

* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, Ebolation X,

* thermonuclear war, or the current economic crisis caused by you following

* these directions. YOU are choosing to make these modificiations, and if

* you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will LMAO at you.

*/

qE4kqsj.png

Living, Breaking, Keep Evolving.

Pixel UI, customization and more, we are Evolution X!

- Team Evolution X -

@joeyhuab

@peaktogoo (Now RealAkito)

Reach us on Twitter! @EvolutionXROM

RgqrlpK.png

What are our features?

- Just flash and check "The Evolver"

n6b8AXD.png

You tell me

DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

u5tIlfT.png

DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

gMGb8ee.png

First Time Install / Clean Flash
    1. Download the proper flashable ZIP for your device
    2. Reboot to Recovery (TWRP by Nebrassy recommended)
    3. ADB sideload/ Flash the zip
    4. Reboot to recovery
    5. Format Data (can also flash Magisk after this)
    6. Reboot to System and #KeepEvolving

Update / Dirty Flash
    1. Download the proper flashable ZIP for your device
    2. Reboot to recovery
    3. Flash the build using adb (decryption is broken on A12, magisk doesn't survive OTA or dirty flash)
    4. Reboot to System and #KeepEvolving

Light Screenshots / Dark Screenshots / Download

Donate to me! / Official Chat / Device Support

LU9gsrQ.png

Hello everyone,

First of all, I would like to wish you a happy 2022 with health and success. Now the main topic, updates. I usually make 2-3 updates per month, one a few days after security patch is merged and one at the end of the month. Since A12, Evolution X is merging security patch from pixel 6 which comes out a week later than the regular patches do, thus making it a bit harder for me to do my usual update cycle. I always want to have the first update of the month with the security patch merged but since it tales 1-2 weeks for it to be released by Googel and then merged, I decided to just do an update at the beginning and one at the end of month. This will start from month February if all goes well. New update will come out next week, hopefully with patch merged, with many new things and fixes and as always if you find any issues please tell me while providing logs and steps to reproduce said bugs/issues. From the next update and on, you will see an Adaptive Charging toggle in the battery settings, we haven't added support for Adaptive Charging, it's just there for you to disable.
    This is all I wanted to say, hope you have a nice weekend and don't forget to join official Evolution X group on telegram to be up-to-date (I am online there more than I am here).

Thanks for the support so far,
    DarkAngelGR
    Hey guys, hope you are enjoying your summer so far!

A new update is now available.
    You can download it here
    Changelog can be found here
    Make sure to be on this firmware else you will encounter issues with audio and Bluetooth.

If you want to show your support, you can donate in the following links:
    PayPal
    Ko-fi
    Patreon

Hope you enjoy this update and have a nice day ahead!
    Build will be uploaded shortly
    Does support turbo quick charge like Arrow os 12 ???

Stock charger & cable. Seem to support just fine

Screenshot_20211216-171007_AccuBattery.png