Development [A13]Evolution X for POCO F3/Mi 11x[alioth][OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

tnhem

Dec 1, 2018
I already flashed persist.img unfortunately, it did work but I think I am having the issues you say because I can't restore some apps from backup. Would it work if I flash A12 now or am I doomed?
you shouldnt have flashed persist you're probably doomed. You can pass safetynet issues using magisk modules and such i think.

johnr64

I tried that, didn't work.
Hi,
My Evo-x is working fine, as for the previous post using the word "DOOMED" obviously doesn't realise that Stock Miui Firmware comes with a fresh copy of the Persist.img even though it is not used i a normal firmware update.
Check my post:
Works every time to fix "Find your device storage corrupted" i used TWRP to install the new image, for me and its nice a easy to fix(y)

majd.darhouba

Mar 14, 2023
Hi I'm sorry for interrupting but I really need help in here:
So I have a Redmi 10 2022 Global and I tried looking for the Chinese ROM and I find it but for the Redmi 10 which makes wonder is it the same? If so and if I proceeded with the flashing process will I still get updates after switching?

johnr64

Hi I'm sorry for interrupting but I really need help in here:
So I have a Redmi 10 2022 Global and I tried looking for the Chinese ROM and I find it but for the Redmi 10 which makes wonder is it the same? If so and if I proceeded with the flashing process will I still get updates after switching?
I only use the poco F3, i can only suggest to check the
:unsure:

Dakura

Aug 3, 2013
Ankara
I think I found the problem with the latest OTA after millions of re-flash. The google apps are out of date which is why restore doesn't work. Maybe they were older than the versions I had when I updated the rom, because I updated it much later than the OTA update came out. Maybe the ROM should not have gapps included?

ApexPrime

Do you have any kernel recommendation?
For battery flash NOkernel (battery version). For a balanced experience flash immensity kernel. Both can be found on xda. Personally, i use NOkernel because the battery life improves significantly but the downside is that the UI starts lagging a bit. You can try it and if you cant bear the lag, switch to immensity. If you're rooted, i would recommend no gravity kernel as it has an app which allows you to customize a lot of things.

Reactions: Hubi97

juupzz

Jan 1, 2018
For battery flash NOkernel (battery version). For a balanced experience flash immensity kernel. Both can be found on xda. Personally, i use NOkernel because the battery life improves significantly but the downside is that the UI starts lagging a bit. You can try it and if you cant bear the lag, switch to immensity. If you're rooted, i would recommend no gravity kernel as it has an app which allows you to customize a lot of things.
Thank you, I'll give one of them a try if my phone got an anomaly again

Feb 26, 2012
Does anyone use bluetooth earphones? I have no sound with bluetooth earphones and tried every recommended firmware but still no sound, anyone could solve this problem?

Serecomputing

Sep 14, 2011
Xiaomi Mi Max
Xiaomi Mi 11i
I have followed all the steps. My device gets freeze once or twice a day.. then I must have to restart the device by long pressing the power button.
Also, after that sometimes my sim don't work and device gets restart again and again automatically till it detects the sim.
Anyone facing the same issues?

Jul 21, 2014
I have followed all the steps. My device gets freeze once or twice a day.. then I must have to restart the device by long pressing the power button.
Also, after that sometimes my sim don't work and device gets restart again and again automatically till it detects the sim.
Yesterday i did an upgrade to 7.6.2. Sinds then i have the freeze problem to. I think it is related to version 7.6.2.

bombowy0

Mar 18, 2015
Freezing is happening sometimes when the device enters deep sleep, also sim started crashing like 3 days ago, at random times, however when you turn on extreme battery saving sim crashes in 5-15 minutes

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

EvoBanner.png

Evolution X 7.0 for the POCO F3 [alioth]

Code:
    /*

* Your warranty is void. Or vaild, probably?

* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, Ebolation X,

* thermonuclear war, or the current economic crisis caused by you following

* these directions. YOU are choosing to make these modificiations, and if

* you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will LMAO at you.

*/

qE4kqsj.png

Living, Breaking, Keep Evolving.

Pixel UI, customization and more, we are Evolution X!

- Team Evolution X -

@joeyhuab

@peaktogoo (Now RealAkito)

Reach us on Twitter! @EvolutionXROM

RgqrlpK.png

What are our features?

- Just flash and check "The Evolver"

n6b8AXD.png

Lack of some features

DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

u5tIlfT.png

DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

gMGb8ee.png

First Time Install / Clean Flash
    1. Download the proper flashable ZIP for your device
    2. Reboot to recovery
    3. Flash the ROM
    4. Flash recommended Firmware
    5. Reboot to recovery
    6. Format data
    7. Reboot to system #KeepEvolving

Update / Dirty Flash
    1. Download the proper flashable ZIP for your device
    2. Reboot to Recovery
    3. Flash the ROM
    4. Reboot to System and #KeepEvolving

Light Screenshots / Dark Screenshots / Download

Donate to me! / Official Chat / Device Support

LU9gsrQ.png

Hey everyone, hope you are all doing well and enjoying your summer.

I forgot to make the post for the release of A13 based Evolution X on XDA for POCO F3 so here it is.

Download here
    Changelog here
    Recommended Firmware here
    OFRP recovery (with A13 decryption) here

For donations (Donations above 5$ get you access to pre-release builds one week before they go public just give me your telegram username, donations will also help me with server costs for development):
    PayPal
    Ko-fi
    Patreon

Hope you all enjoy the Public Beta release, kindly report any bugs with the required logcats and steps on how to reproduce the bug
    Download link will be available this Sunday. Screenshots will be shared at later time
    (REVISED INSTALL INSTRUCTION 05-11-2022)

OTG is no longer Now working with Orangefox recovery.

To overcome the OTG showing 0MB or .., remove the OTG adaptor,
    reboot into OF Recovery, re-connect your OTG adaptor and
    tap ☰ in the bottom right of the main screen to open the MENU,
    open Mount, tap USB-STORAGE (wait 5 seconds) the (USB-STORAGE background will turn black), shortly after the check box will enabled, many thanks to
    Rafsf for the Workaround.

Hi,
    I would like to first say a big thank you to

@DarkAngelGR (y)for this AMAZING rom,​

I was using the Descendant rom previously but sadly the development has stopped and I was itching to try A13.

I have been using your rom for the last 7 days and i have been amazed.

Like most users I was searching for a fast, stable and refined rom with the latest security patches and no bugs, yours has all this and comes with the added bonus of OTA updates(y)(y),

the EvolutionX rom has turned out to be perfect for me:love:.

I have not found any bugs, but then i don`t use all the bells and whistles that this phone has to offer.

After moving from the Descendant 12.1 rom and following your install instruction listed above my F3 would re-boot back into Descendant rom (Very Strange), was it due to using the wrong slot at re-boot??.

I have had similar install issues before and reverting back to the Xiaomi.eu A12 rom and starting from a clean install fixed my F3.

Preinstall notes,

The Bootloader needs to be unlocked and USB drivers installed.

Rom installation

1. Start with a clean install of the Xiaomi.eu V12. Download and Unzip Xiaomi.eu V12 rom and install via FASTBOOT.

1a. To enter Fastboot mode, turn off your F3 and hold down the Volume down & power buttons together until you see Fastboot.

1b. Using a PC, Run the .bat file: windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
    and complete the initial install.

2. On the Miui 13 screen, disconnect and reconnect your F3 from the PC and choose file/folder transfer.

3. Download the latest evolution_alioth-ota-rom build from here, once complete copy into the F3`s internal memory or a USB Memory stick.

4. Download V14.0.3.0.TKHINXM and once again copy into the F3`s internal memory or a USB Memory stick.

5. (Optional) If you require Root, download Magisk-v25.2.apk and again copy into the internal memory or a USB Memory stick.

Safety net passes without intervention, if you don`t require Root.

6. Reboot the F3 into Fastboot mode as above and using a PC,
    Download, unzip and run RUN_TWRP-Orange Fox FIXED.bat,

from the menu, choose 2) Install OrangeFox Recovery.

the original EvolutionX Recovery Mode is still intact to enable OTG updates.

PLEASE NOTE THAT OTA UPDATES WILL NOT INSTALL WHEN (permanent) ORANGEFOX RECOVERY IS INSTALLED

7. in Orangefox install all the above downloaded files from the internal memory or a USB Memory stick using a OTG Adaptor, once completed format data using the🗑️/Wipe Menu and select Format Data by typing YES, the F3 will re-boot automatically (JOB DONE, LET THE FUN BEGIN).

8. i had issues with Santander and Tesco Pay+ banking apps detecting Magisk, i fixed this by Renaming Magisk and adding my apps to the deny list from within Magisk, I then used SD MAID to freeze "HIDE" the renamed Magisk from my banking apps.

Optional:

If you are planning to use Magisk/Root after the OTA update, then unfreeze magisk from within SD Maid before you update your F3,
    once the
    OTA has completed to re-apply root follow steps 5,6, and install via Temporary Orangefox then re-boot and re-freeze your renamed magisk.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Shortened install instruction below

1. Install Orangerfox Temporary via fastboot (PC)
    2. Install Evolution_alioth-ota-rom, either from Internal storage or OTG adaptor
    3. Install V13.0.9.0.SKHEUXM, either from Internal storage or OTG adaptor,
    4. Install Magisk v25.2, either from Internal storage or OTG adaptor, If ROOT is needed.
    5. if OTA updates are required then Format Data from within Orangefox and Reboot.
    5.a If you require Orangefox to be Permanent then from within OFRecovery choose install current version and then Format Data and Reboot.

If POSSIBLE use a OTG Adaptor, as FORMAT DATA you will clear your internal memory when performing a clean install.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This rom is now my daily driver and for anyone wanting to know how fast this rom is,

my AnTuTu score using Evolution X ver: 7.2 220804.031 is 671225

Other AnTuTu scores were,
    Descendant 12.1 708922
    Arrow O/S A12, 679090
    Xiaomi.eu V12-12, 661033

My Poco F3 is the 8gb/256gb EU version,

Thanks again DarkAngelGR(y) (y) (y) (y) for this awesome rom and Rafsf for the OTG fix,

Johnr64.
    New Update Is Out!

Version: 7.9.6
    Size: 2.5Gb
    Date: 08/03/2023

Download here
    Changelog here

Notes:
    1) Need to be on latest MIUI 14 Regional FW.
    2) OTA works with the in-built recovery, TWRP or any other custom recoveries may break OTA installation.

Donate: Ko-fi PayPal (will help with server costs, 5€+ will give access to pre-release builds)