oh my goodness i wasnt flushed dmverityInstalling Custom ROMs
1. Backup calls and texts using sms backup and restore .
2. Reboot into twrp.
3. Backup boot, data, system, vendor, product to sd card in case you want to go back to your current system
4. Wipe caches, data, system
5. Install Rom and your kernel
6. Format data (not just wipe) and then Install dmverity
7. Wipe caches. Don't reboot
8. Go to main menu. Select reboot. Select recovery
9. Reboot to system
10. Wait a long time (up to 10 minutes?)
Select your language
11. Restore data from smart switch or Google restore
Skip through setup and Restore data from twrp
12. Install Magisk if you want root
13. Install dmverity (in case step 8 didn't work)
If you need to install GApps
14. Wipe, advanced wipe
15. Select system, repair or change
16. Resize file system
17. Install GApps
hey kenora i was flushed shakura project but in twrp looking updater process ended with error ; 1
yes this recovery warking wait now flushing custom rom or gsi2. RECOVERIES
To Change to SkyHawk Recovery
1. download file https://mega.nz/file/AolzUJpR#ptySg13zpobaDZjagatNkDKQdnAgVPt2I_C2k-ecqPk
2. unzip img file
3. flash img file into Recovery slot from TWRP
4. reboot into TWRP
Boot & data will backup and restore but system is missing from the Sky hawk backup list
MTP works at the OS level and can be activated at the recovery level using the cloud icon in the mount section of Sky Hawk recovery.
Do you want to downgrade firmware ? It's so easy. Just flash the same binary firmware via odin.