A20e Root,Kernel, TWRP and custom ROM

Search This thread

handycup

Mar 7, 2021
Can you test this dtbo.img to see if it gives you GPU overclocking?
Just flash it from TWRP and check with HKtweaks.
It seems not working on quack, I had to downgrade for possible bug with notifications. I noticed I have your kernel by default when I flash a new ROM, I'm using TWRP 3.5.1. If I need to change, or restore stock kernel, I have to flash recovery again?

physwizz

Sep 16, 2013
Sydney
It seems not working on quack, I had to downgrade for possible bug with notifications. I noticed I have your kernel by default when I flash a new ROM, I'm using TWRP 3.5.1. If I need to change, or restore stock kernel, I have to flash recovery again?
Try version 3

Attachments

• dtbo-20e-physwizz_v3.zip
    560.4 KB · Views: 24

argonaut459

Sep 18, 2020
Hi,
fairly new to all these mobile phone gizmos. So far still experimenting with an old Samsung S3, and in the process to shift my daily driver Samsung S5 from Stock to an up-to-date status :D

I friend of mine has a Samsung A20e, screen is smashed but seems to work. How can I find out more about this phone, and how can I transform it to (maybe) new heights?

I know this is a rather advanced question, as I don't even have the phone here yet, and never replaced a screen on a phone myself (nor did I ever have a cracked one at all).
So please bear with me and lets see what we can achieve here.

Sincerely
Julian

physwizz

Sep 16, 2013
Sydney
Hi,
fairly new to all these mobile phone gizmos. So far still experimenting with an old Samsung S3, and in the process to shift my daily driver Samsung S5 from Stock to an up-to-date status :D

I friend of mine has a Samsung A20e, screen is smashed but seems to work. How can I find out more about this phone, and how can I transform it to (maybe) new heights?

I know this is a rather advanced question, as I don't even have the phone here yet, and never replaced a screen on a phone myself (nor did I ever have a cracked one at all).
So please bear with me and lets see what we can achieve here.

Sincerely
Julian
Everything I know about the a20e is on this thread.
I actually have the a20 myself and that is a bit different

Top Liked Posts