• Extended Soundquality & Effects Settings (A40 - R SoundAlive)Changelog: 2022-06-21
* Initial Release +
What is different to the Note 10 Port and why i am changed and what:
• Data Usage Fixed
• Full DeX Support
• GPS has been fully fixed
• Performance improved
• Better Thermal (temps.)
• Smaller Image Sizes
• Less unnecessary Stuff like S-Pen etc
• Latest Eureka R10 Kernel with RAM improvments & DeX Support. Thanks to @Royna
• Dalvik Cache Problem has been solved
• voLTE back in June Update
• OMC Fixed (cscfeatures)
• S10e is the Default Wallpaper
• Extended Soundquality & Effects Settings (A40 - R SoundAlive)
• Bluetooth Headset/speakers instandly disconnected is now fixed (see bugs, audio only comes via phone for now)
If someone has sometimes Reboots, try Downgrade // upgrade your FW to R / Q
• removed unnecessary files/libs in system,vendor,product partiton
• Remove uselesss stuff like Wireless Powershare/Smart-tutor/security stuff removed
• Biometrics > Advanced Security Settings FC fixed
• Samsung Galaxy Bootanimation moved to system
• moved some apks back to system
• Aroma Changes
• Minor internal Changes
Changelog v1.6 HOTFIX
• revert some stuff due some issues with the R Firmware
• R Firmware not booting issue fixed
• fixed Hotspot/BT Audio
• some minor changes
• Firefox is now the Default Browser
• APPS there u can Download from Galaxy Store removed from AROMA to keep the ZIP smaller (Video,Photo Editor,Notes,DigitalWellbeing,GameLauncher)
• Updated Firefox to latest version - not crashing anymore
• fixed Stock Samsung Camera (Video Back) FULL Working now!
• now DTB2 Stable V1 included (should be less heat)
• moved S22 Wallpaper as Default to system, removed GCAM GO(was temp. for Stock CAM) from AROMA!
• Testmodules removed from system
• SWAP_ON_BOOT fixed.
• some minor changes
For real, i took it from A40 OneUI3 stock rom the SoundEnhancer, due more settings available with BASS idk if S10e it has anyways.
So i have no idea why 75% of users is it fine and 25% users have reboot problem. Also no one send any logs. So dont expect fixing then. "Google: how to create logcat" | "How to create adb log" ...
Sincerely, I don't know how to create a google logcat or adb log ... I just made a try to change kernel waiting for your reply, instead of having the kernel that was on port s10e for sm-a405fn / ds which was kernel eureka r10-permissive i put the eureka r9.2 A405_S from the official eureka site. And for now everything is going well
Hi Thanks, yeah U4 should make problems but i am not Sure i am Germany User and i am still on Q or R U3 bit and have no troubles.With all due respect! This phone is complicated if you don't know what you're doing. I made the mistake of finding it easy. I flashed the last official system and started the usual procedure. I flashed the last official TWRP and started installing One UI 4.1. Boot loop and Black Screen errors. The phone was unusable.
Lots and lots of reading and searching. Found TWRP.tar and Vbmeta.tar and flashed it using Odin Tools. TWRP is fully functional and stable. reflash system again, ... booted up and force reboot. Android 12 survived only once, but TWRP hung on the splashscreen.
Bugged, instable again.
The problem is the security level bit/sw ...
Later I will try bit/sw u3 (security level) firmware instead of bit/sw u4. Maybe it help.
Dear Kevios12! Maybe its work with the older firmware?
I read your instructions, but you didn't say that the security level matters.
It is also true that Android 10 has security level 2-3. Could this be the reason for the failure?
All the respect! ♡