A51 Bootlooping and Freezing - Any ideas?

Search This thread

Hawk of Light

Jul 23, 2021
Hello,

So I have an international A51 model and have had it for over a year. Recently, it froze while using the browser and now continually bootloops. When I'm able to enter the OS, it freezes up again. I've tried clearing the cache, doing a factory reset, and even tried to flash the original firmware via ODIN. When I'm able to boot in now, it takes me to set up and tells me there was an unauthorized factory reset attempt. Usually freezes up shortly thereafter.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Hawk of Light

Jul 23, 2021
So Samsung's policy here is a 2 year warranty for Australian models, 1 year for international warranty. My model is from the UAE and so my warranty has ended. They've told me they will try to fix it but can take between 1 - 6 days up to 6 weeks depending on the issue. I'll follow that up.

If they're able to fix it I'll update this thread with the issue as to maybe help someone else. Thanks for your contributions.

Reactions: cdordoh

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So Samsung's policy here is a 2 year warranty for Australian models, 1 year for international warranty. My model is from the UAE and so my warranty has ended. They've told me they will try to fix it but can take between 1 - 6 days up to 6 weeks depending on the issue. I'll follow that up.

If they're able to fix it I'll update this thread with the issue as to maybe help someone else. Thanks for your contributions.