A51 latest built-in screen recorder and DeX support

Search This thread

Kinan04

Apr 17, 2020
Hello, I found two APK's for an older built-in Samsung screen recorder, but I want the latest one. It doesn't come with my A51 but it is there for the A71 for some reason.
Also, I'd appreciate it if someone could kind of port the Samsung DeX and Samsung DeX Home apps so that I could install them on the A51. I've already tried but couldn't succeed.
If these things won't work, then is there any S20 or Note 10 based rom that I can install on the A51? Any help would be appreciated!

Hello, I found two APK's for an older built-in Samsung screen recorder, but I want the latest one. It doesn't come with my A51 but it is there for the A71 for some reason.
Also, I'd appreciate it if someone could kind of port the Samsung DeX and Samsung DeX Home apps so that I could install them on the A51. I've already tried but couldn't succeed.
If these things won't work, then is there any S20 or Note 10 based rom that I can install on the A51? Any help would be appreciated!
Wait for TWRP I guess.

CarlJhon

Oct 30, 2020
me too I want so much the samsung dex but my phone is A51, I wish that if I can download samsung dex in A51😔😔