[A515x] PARAM Builder [TWRP] [ BootLogo, Download mode . . .]

Search This thread

BlassGO

Jan 19, 2021
PARAM BUILDER

ABOUT THIS:

Its the typical flash file to change aspects such as the bootlogo, download mode and others, I simply leave the template

HOW DO I USE IT?
Code:
#####Make custom flash file

1. Unzip
2. Inside the "param" folder u can place the images to ur liking (U need use the same resolution and format .jpg)
3. Compress as zip again
4. Install it by TWRP
5. Enjoy the changes

GOOGLE DRIVE

SHARE UR DESIGNS WITH OTHERS

Last edited:

BlassGO

Jan 19, 2021

Attachments

• logo.jpg
    logo.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 61
Reactions: hacker812c

kingwicked

• Aug 11, 2011
    www.kingwicked.deviantart.com
    well im sc...d my A51 is on black screen after flashing it via twrp on A51 FD. I cannot even connect to odin neither can i go in twrp

Edit
    after multiple tries some how connected to odin and flashed back again as couldnt boot to recovery or download mode everywhere black screen and absurd samsung behaviour of keeping connected to pc to boot into odin.

I finally managed to change bootsplash by opening bootloader stock file and change image with 7Zip ZS which allows to open lz4 files and then flash with odin 3.14.4 Patched version.....

Last edited:

KingOfDope

• Aug 11, 2013
    Emmeloord
    twitter.com
    well im sc...d my A51 is on black screen after flashing it via twrp on A51 FD. I cannot even connect to odin neither can i go in twrp

Edit
    after multiple tries some how connected to odin and flashed back again as couldnt boot to recovery or download mode everywhere black screen and absurd samsung behaviour of keeping connected to pc to boot into odin.

I finally managed to change bootsplash by opening bootloader stock file and change image with 7Zip ZS which allows to open lz4 files and then flash with odin 3.14.4 Patched version.....

Damn, all that trouble just for a bootsplash change lmao.

KingOfDope

• Aug 11, 2013
    Emmeloord
    twitter.com
    Thanks for your valuable comment 2xmonths after i made that post.
    Seriously where did i finger you, that you wanted to contribute your valuable post here.

keep your sarcastic **** to yourself

Wow dude, relax.
    I really didn't mean to offend you.

I've been in the same shoe you have been. Likewise, I just find it funny that we get into this trouble just because we wanted to change the boot animation, lol.

This thread was on the first page of this section.
    Unfortunately, there isn't much development and community activity.

BlassGO

Jan 19, 2021

Edit

Hm huge delay but
    Bootlogo changes have already been made with this template (U can found it in a51 telegram group), its very strange

Reactions: kingwicked

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      OMG brother, nice code :D

Edit

Hm huge delay but
      Bootlogo changes have already been made with this template (U can found it in a51 telegram group), its very strange
      PARAM BUILDER

ABOUT THIS:

Its the typical flash file to change aspects such as the bootlogo, download mode and others, I simply leave the template

HOW DO I USE IT?
      Code:
      #####Make custom flash file

1. Unzip
      2. Inside the "param" folder u can place the images to ur liking (U need use the same resolution and format .jpg)
      3. Compress as zip again
      4. Install it by TWRP
      5. Enjoy the changes

GOOGLE DRIVE

SHARE UR DESIGNS WITH OTHERS
      can i use this to flash the s21 boot logo from RefinedUI v2?
      can i use this to flash the s21 boot logo from RefinedUI v2?
      U can put the logo u like
      U can put the logo u like
      But it s not jpg