[A515x] PARAM Builder [TWRP] [ BootLogo, Download mode . . .]

Search This thread

BlassGO

Jan 19, 2021
PARAM BUILDER

ABOUT THIS:

Its the typical flash file to change aspects such as the bootlogo, download mode and others, I simply leave the template

HOW DO I USE IT?
Code:
#####Make custom flash file

1. Unzip
2. Inside the "param" folder u can place the images to ur liking (U need use the same resolution and format .jpg)
3. Compress as zip again
4. Install it by TWRP
5. Enjoy the changes

GOOGLE DRIVE

SHARE UR DESIGNS WITH OTHERS

Last edited:

BlassGO

Jan 19, 2021

Attachments

• logo.jpg
    logo.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 387
Reactions: hacker812c

kingwicked

well im sc...d my A51 is on black screen after flashing it via twrp on A51 FD. I cannot even connect to odin neither can i go in twrp

Edit
after multiple tries some how connected to odin and flashed back again as couldnt boot to recovery or download mode everywhere black screen and absurd samsung behaviour of keeping connected to pc to boot into odin.

I finally managed to change bootsplash by opening bootloader stock file and change image with 7Zip ZS which allows to open lz4 files and then flash with odin 3.14.4 Patched version.....

Last edited:

KingOfDope

well im sc...d my A51 is on black screen after flashing it via twrp on A51 FD. I cannot even connect to odin neither can i go in twrp

Edit
after multiple tries some how connected to odin and flashed back again as couldnt boot to recovery or download mode everywhere black screen and absurd samsung behaviour of keeping connected to pc to boot into odin.

I finally managed to change bootsplash by opening bootloader stock file and change image with 7Zip ZS which allows to open lz4 files and then flash with odin 3.14.4 Patched version.....

Damn, all that trouble just for a bootsplash change lmao.

KingOfDope

Thanks for your valuable comment 2xmonths after i made that post.
Seriously where did i finger you, that you wanted to contribute your valuable post here.

keep your sarcastic **** to yourself

Wow dude, relax.
I really didn't mean to offend you.

I've been in the same shoe you have been. Likewise, I just find it funny that we get into this trouble just because we wanted to change the boot animation, lol.

This thread was on the first page of this section.
Unfortunately, there isn't much development and community activity.

BlassGO

Jan 19, 2021

Edit

Hm huge delay but
Bootlogo changes have already been made with this template (U can found it in a51 telegram group), its very strange

Reactions: kingwicked

JhosephRF

Jul 5, 2021
Is it possible to change the splash screen of another samsung model using this PARAM Builder? I did a lot of research on how to change the samsung splash screen here on the XDA forums, but I only found old threads. I used some procedures, but without success. Could you take a look at my topic, and see if the procedures I've done are correct?

ItsLynix

Oct 19, 2021
Samsung Galaxy A51
After some testing, I've managed to figure out that if you use some desktop image editing tool it might change the color profile because the image doesn't have one in its meta data, and flashing with those images may cause the boot loader to essentially soft brick because it fails to display the image. Restore the original bootloader with odin or heimdall to fix that.

I have managed to extract an icc profile from an image and it appears to be working no problem now, here's the icc profile if you need it.

Google Drive

Yaoo__

Jan 23, 2023
When I try to install it, it outputs an error:
Updater process ended with ERROR: 1
- Samsung galaxy s6

Top Liked Posts