• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

a70 restarts by itself for no reason

Search This thread

ElBlack15

Jun 2, 2021
Nicaragua
I need your help I don't know what to do with this the model is: Samsung galaxy A70 (sm - a705mn)

Attachments

• 20210916_164228.jpg
    20210916_164228.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 2

Droidriven

Jan 27, 2014
NC
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III
HTC Thunderbolt
I need your help I don't know what to do with this the model is: Samsung galaxy A70 (sm - a705mn)
That is due to flashing something on your device without unlocking the bootloader before you flashed it. You probably knew that before you flashed it but you flashed it anyway because you couldn't find a way to unlock the bootloader and decided to try it anyway. Next time, don't flash anything if you can not unlock the bootloader.

To fix this, do a Google search for:

"SM-A750MN stock firmware"

Download the firmware.

Then, do a Google search for:

"Return to stock SM A750MN"

That should find the tools and instructions.

Reactions: ElBlack15

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    That is due to flashing something on your device without unlocking the bootloader before you flashed it. You probably knew that before you flashed it but you flashed it anyway because you couldn't find a way to unlock the bootloader and decided to try it anyway. Next time, don't flash anything if you can not unlock the bootloader.

To fix this, do a Google search for:

"SM-A750MN stock firmware"

Download the firmware.

Then, do a Google search for:

"Return to stock SM A750MN"

That should find the tools and instructions.