• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

A95x F3 Air Bricked (Stuck in recovery mode)

Search This thread

BlackJackE3

Dec 14, 2017
Can anyone help ? i accidently bricked my tv box due to install something to change widevine from L3 to L1....now im stuck in recovery mode...
i tried apply update from sd card....but it pop message saying E:/footer is wrong and signature authentication failed....
and i tried flash from pc but my pc just wont detect my tv box...and lastly i even tried to burn a sd card rom...but it keep saying "L(1041)Check uboot file after read failed".

anything i can do right now ?

Update : successfully connect my TV box to PC but still no luck on flashing....it stuck on 1% Download DDR and gave me error "[0x10103003]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Download buffer/ USB transfer error"

Last edited:

Dr.No.pt

Nov 16, 2009
OnePlus 8 Pro
Been there, done that.
Solution: Had to change PC (upgraded from X99 to X570) to "fix" this problem.
Used method:
"USB burning tool" with old usb drivers ( ther's only 2, one recent and one old, search ) Just press the Start button and then connect USB on the box with toothpick (release it after 4 seconds) and it should start flashing passing the 1% stress and the USB transfer error.

Good luck

KHICHASUMIT

May 17, 2021
i have a95x f3 air earlier this is working well but now this display is not showing on my sony tv sound comes but display not come tv box light and clock is showing on tv box but on tv screen no display comes what this solution if any there please help in this regards and also i want to update this is android 10 if its possible that suggest how can we upgrade the same i have a to a usb cable

4llerbuntu

Can anyone help ? i accidently bricked my tv box due to install something to change widevine from L3 to L1....now im stuck in recovery mode...
i tried apply update from sd card....but it pop message saying E:/footer is wrong and signature authentication failed....
and i tried flash from pc but my pc just wont detect my tv box...and lastly i even tried to burn a sd card rom...but it keep saying "L(1041)Check uboot file after read failed".

Update : successfully connect my TV box to PC but still no luck on flashing....it stuck on 1% Download DDR and gave me error "[0x10103003]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Download buffer/ USB transfer error"
2 things.

1. The stock ROM.

I had to try so many stock roms online till I found one that would actually work on my F3Air.

I don't know why.

it seems that particular box has different processor and WiFi models.

It's easy to miss but I found out eventually that mine was a *S905X3* with Mediatek WiFi chip.

Apparently so many ROMs are for S905 and S905X2 versions of the same box.

Rarely do you find a download link that specifies with processor version by the way......

Untick 'Erase Bootloader' in the USB tool. It would never work when that is ticked.

You will have to use the USB tool BTW. No other way worked for me.

Reactions: Amphil13

rmghrr

Jul 15, 2021
Have you tried Factory reset?
Is the issue specific to your TV set alone or happens with other TV sets.

I have different version though ( A95x F3 Air RGB )

KHICHASUMIT

May 17, 2021
Have you tried Factory reset?
Is the issue specific to your TV set alone or happens with other TV sets.

I have different version though ( A95x F3 Air RGB )
DEAR I HAVE DONE FACTORY RESET MANY TIMES BUT PROBLEM NOT RESOLVED

AND ALSO I CHANGED WITH ANOTHER TV BUT SAME PROBLME SHOWING

I HAVE ALSO A95X F3 AIR RGB MODEL

IF YOU HAVE ANY SOLUTION THAN KINDLY PROVIDE ME

neomello12

Sep 3, 2021
2 coisas.

1. O estoque ROM.

Tive de experimentar tantas ROMs online até encontrar uma que realmente funcionasse no meu F3Air.

Não sei por quê.

parece que essa caixa em particular tem diferentes configurados e modelos de WiFi.

É fácil perder, mas acabei descobrindo que minha era um * S905X3 * com chip WiFi Mediatek.

Aparentemente, tantos ROMs são para as versões S905 e S905X2 da mesma caixa.

A propósito, você encontra um link de download que especifica a versão do processador ......

Desmarque 'Erase Bootloader' na ferramenta USB. Nunca funcionaria quando isso fosse selecionado.

Você terá que usar uma ferramenta USB BTW. Nenhuma outra maneira funcionou para mim.
I have the same problem. I've tried several roms but none of the wifi works in my box. Could you give me the download link for the rom you used?

4llerbuntu

Amphil13

Sep 26, 2015
2 things.

1. The stock ROM.

I had to try so many stock roms online till I found one that would actually work on my F3Air.

I don't know why.

It's easy to miss but I found out eventually that mine was a *S905X3* with Mediatek WiFi chip.

Rarely do you find a download link that specifies with processor version by the way......

Untick 'Erase Bootloader' in the USB tool. It would never work when that is ticked.

Worked for me thanks 👌

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

2 things.

1. The stock ROM.

I don't know why.