A95x F4 S905x4 Magisk / Root

Search This thread

apr0vleptos

Jul 15, 2013
I've tried unpacking the stock firmware, patching the boot.PARTITION on magisk, and repacking it, causing a bootloop. Root apps dont work. Any ideas?

debiantonio

Aug 5, 2021
someone has the link for Android 11 ?? Here are 2 but they are empty, I haven't found it yet, I made contact with the manufacturer with no response yet :/

dataghost2014

Jan 20, 2016
packagesplan.pk
You likely have verity enabled, you need to patch the kernels to boot flag 2 so it bypasses, you need to patch vendor boot and boot, but will likely get N/A if its pre-rooted, as you need to remove all root traces, and its more then just removing a previous su binary. All the scripting called through init etc. There is a lot of stuff that needs editing for Magisk to work, I have gotten it working on a few android 11 devices. Working on a method hopefully that does not take so long by using a script. But we will see. Cheers.

dataghost2014

Jan 20, 2016
packagesplan.pk
If you just decompile the firmware, you can add root easy, you need a few flags added to the kernel and to a build.prop. its a little different but not much. I have done 4 - X4 revisions, android 12 revisions or 3588, its all the same. If anyone needs the flags or help just let me know. Happy to pass knowledge since most rom devs hold their secrets instead of actually helping people, Just saying....

dataghost2014

Jan 20, 2016
packagesplan.pk
Here are a few flags you can add to the kernel and to the prop.... Read about what they mean before just doing something so I am not blamed. You can easily decompile any firmware and its images manually or with tools, I have my own SDK and tools I have written. But You can patch most of kernels as long as they have a ramdisk. Hope this helps someone. Cheers --Dataghost

ro.secure=1
security.perf_harden=1
ro.adb.secure=0
ro.boot.flash.locked=0
ro.allow.mock.location=0
ro.debuggable=1
ro.oem_unlock_supported=1

marciobill

Feb 15, 2022
Aqui estão alguns sinalizadores que você pode adicionar ao kernel e ao prop.... Leia sobre o que eles significam antes de fazer algo para que eu não seja culpado. Você pode descompilar facilmente qualquer firmware e suas imagens manualmente ou com ferramentas, tenho meu próprio SDK e ferramentas que escrevi. Mas você pode corrigir a maioria dos kernels, desde que tenham um ramdisk. Espero que isso ajude alguém. Atenciosamente --Dataghost

ro.seguro=1
security.perf_harden=1
ro.adb.secure=0
ro.boot.flash.locked=0
ro.allow.mock.location=0
ro.debuggable=1
ro.oem_unlock_supported=1
olá assim , fiquei empolgado com seu POST . Posso alterar o default.prop na pasta vendor, usando seu texto POST, mas não entendo e não consigo alterar o kernel, poderia me dizer como? Estou tentando colocar magisk na rom do android 10 A95x4, se puder me ajudar eu agradeço.

Mod translation: hello so , I was excited about your POST . I can change the default.prop in the vendor folder, using your POST text, but I don't understand and I can't change the kernel, could you tell me how? I'm trying to put magisk in the android 10 A95x4 rom, if you can help me, I'd appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator:

dataghost2014

Jan 20, 2016
packagesplan.pk
olá assim , fiquei empolgado com seu POST . Posso alterar o default.prop na pasta vendor, usando seu texto POST, mas não entendo e não consigo alterar o kernel, poderia me dizer como? Estou tentando colocar magisk na rom do android 10 A95x4, se puder me ajudar eu agradeço.
I have translated it so I am hoping it will be close, you can decompile the kernel, you. Any rom that has any form of root should have that removed, init portions, start up services etc, sometimes you will have boot ramdisk and sometimes you will have vendor boot ramdisk depending on the version of android, you need to edit those props as well, if its a user firmware or eng you will have to add flags so its able to start adbd root. These are just some quick notes. When I build a firmware from the ground up I do a lot of things, but those are just a few things you will need to add. You can aldo disable AVB, you can use Android Boot Editor, AIK as well will work, I manually do this stuff, but these are methods that will work. So you will want to patch the vbmeta partitions as well. This method works on roms I created on 10, 11 and 12. If you need more guidance let me know. Cheers.

marciobill

Feb 15, 2022
I have translated it so I am hoping it will be close, you can decompile the kernel, you. Any rom that has any form of root should have that removed, init portions, start up services etc, sometimes you will have boot ramdisk and sometimes you will have vendor boot ramdisk depending on the version of android, you need to edit those props as well, if its a user firmware or eng you will have to add flags so its able to start adbd root. These are just some quick notes. When I build a firmware from the ground up I do a lot of things, but those are just a few things you will need to add. You can aldo disable AVB, you can use Android Boot Editor, AIK as well will work, I manually do this stuff, but these are methods that will work. So you will want to patch the vbmeta partitions as well. This method works on roms I created on 10, 11 and 12. If you need more guidance let me know. Cheers.

Obrigado, entendi o que vc escreveu ! Vou tentar por em prática . Se eu tiver alguma dúvida te chamo

Mod translation: Thank you, I understood what you wrote! I will try to put it into practice. If I have any questions, I'll call you

marciobill

Feb 15, 2022
Ola amigo , vc por um acaso teria uma ROM img Android 9 para s905x4 ? Minha tv Box é uma hk1 x4 . Felicidades

Mod translation.....AGAIN! Hello friend, would you by any chance have a ROM img Android 9 for s905x4? My TV Box is a hk1 x4. Cheers

Badger50

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
@marciobill

Greetings. As a "last time" courtesy, I have translated your last 3 posts. I will politely ask you to please be respectful and observant of XDA Rule #4 for
all of future posts:

4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ or https://www.babelfish.com/ or use one of your choice.

Your cooperation is expected and appreciated. Thank you.

-Regards: Badger50

marciobill

Feb 15, 2022
@marciobill

Saudações. Como uma cortesia de "última vez" , traduzi seus últimos 3 posts. Pedirei educadamente que você seja respeitoso e observe a regra XDA nº 4 para
todos os posts futuros:

4. Use o idioma inglês.

Entendemos que, com todas as diferentes nacionalidades, nem todos falam inglês bem, mas tente. Se você realmente não conseguir postar em inglês, use um tradutor online. Você pode incluir sua mensagem original em seu próprio idioma, abaixo da tradução para o inglês. (Esta regra cobre suas postagens, entradas de perfil e assinatura). Você pode tentar:- https://translate.google.com/ ou https://www.babelfish.com/ ou usar um de sua escolha.

Sua cooperação é esperada e apreciada. Obrigada.

-Atenciosamente: Badger50

Ola amigo , vc por um acaso teria uma ROM img Android 9 para s905x4 ? Minha tv Box é uma hk1 x4 . Felicidades

Mod translation.....AGAIN! Hello friend, would you by any chance have a ROM img Android 9 for s905x4? My TV Box is a hk1 x4. Cheers
I apologize for the misunderstanding, the translator on my cell phone is automatically translating into Portuguese even if I write in English. thank you for helping me , this mistake will not happen again

Reactions: Badger50

marciobill

Feb 15, 2022
Hello friend, would you by any chance have a ROM img Android 9 for s905x4? My TV Box is a hk1 x4. Cheers

treklam

Dec 13, 2019
Slimboxtv rom review for a95x f4.
I uploaded the AOSP version (sbx_a95x_f4_aosp_11_15.img)
First, extract the zip file of the downloaded rom, it will become the img file.

Amlogic USB Burning Tool v3.2.0
0 Install USB_Burning_Tool
1 switch to English (it's in one of the Chinese menus at the top)
2 load the img file
3 Press the start button
4 press the reset button and plug the USB cable into the player
5 release the reset button
6 to wait until the copying is finished
7 usb pulls out
8 Clicking the stop button
9 close the program

I couldn't install the ROM on my desktop computer (for some reason I couldn't connect to the device), I tried with an old laptop and it worked.
Advantages: faster, runs cooler (about 8 degrees), rooted (magisk), power button can be customized, play store is available, all kinds of dolby, some kind of torrent program is available, notification bar can be turned on
disadvantages: the micro sd card still cannot be used, there are many Russian cinema programs (I think they can be deleted)

After the first start, there was no sound, I struggled for an hour before it turned out that the volume of the Android device had to be turned up on the remote control.

links:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @marciobill

Saudações. Como uma cortesia de "última vez" , traduzi seus últimos 3 posts. Pedirei educadamente que você seja respeitoso e observe a regra XDA nº 4 para
    todos os posts futuros:

4. Use o idioma inglês.

Entendemos que, com todas as diferentes nacionalidades, nem todos falam inglês bem, mas tente. Se você realmente não conseguir postar em inglês, use um tradutor online. Você pode incluir sua mensagem original em seu próprio idioma, abaixo da tradução para o inglês. (Esta regra cobre suas postagens, entradas de perfil e assinatura). Você pode tentar:- https://translate.google.com/ ou https://www.babelfish.com/ ou usar um de sua escolha.

Sua cooperação é esperada e apreciada. Obrigada.

-Atenciosamente: Badger50

I apologize for the misunderstanding, the translator on my cell phone is automatically translating into Portuguese even if I write in English. thank you for helping me , this mistake will not happen again
    Hello friend, would you by any chance have a ROM img Android 9 for s905x4? My TV Box is a hk1 x4. Cheers
    No, I wrote an android 11 for that device.