• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

AAwireless cable replacement

Search This thread

Larraldem11

Aug 18, 2021
New Jersey
Good morning. Thank you for this site.
Wanting to replace original aawireless cable.
Is the cable USB 3.0 Type C into a USB Type A 2.0?
Thanks in advance. Mike.

Genebaby

Dec 11, 2013
I've had a tough time trying to replace my original cable, which works the best for me, it's just longer than I need in my car.

The cable type for you depends on your car, as it's USB C on the AAW end, and USB A for MOST cars on the other end. Some cars might be USB C on the other end as they are more recent.

The big issue is if it's a high quality data cable, not just a charging cable.

I'm on the lookout for a 30cm or 1 foot cable, USB C - USB A.

Reactions: Larraldem11

Larraldem11

Aug 18, 2021
New Jersey
I've had a tough time trying to replace my original cable, which works the best for me, it's just longer than I need in my car.

The cable type for you depends on your car, as it's USB C on the AAW end, and USB A for MOST cars on the other end. Some cars might be USB C on the other end as they are more recent.

Thanks for your reply

This is the one I got from Amaxon. So far, so good.

CERRXIAN 9 inch Gold Plated USB Left & Right Angle 3.0 Type C Male to Left Angle USB Type A 2.0 Male Fast Charge and Data Sync Cable L​

Last edited:

Larraldem11

Aug 18, 2021
New Jersey
There is no such thing. It's either 3.1 or 2.0, the ends can't be different. Either should work.

Just buy a quality cable. Anker and Monoprice are well respected.
This is the one I purchased and so far it works fine.

CERRXIAN 9 inch Gold Plated USB Left & Right Angle 3.0 Type C Male to Left Angle USB Type A 2.0 Male Fast Charge and Data Sync Cable L​

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Ever had the feeling of Déjà Vu? I hear it smells like spam.